Wi-Fi Trades iSharingan's IV Breeding Bazzar (and Misc. Extras)

I'm currently working on Breeding HP Ice Jolteons, so I'll let you know if I get a spare. ^.^

Also, I added you. :p

iSharingan said:
my main breeding ditto is one with flawless IVs in all but defense (NOT for trade). I should be able to get around to ghastly eventually, but I'm just now starting on Naive Froakie, I actually already have a good start on SB torchic and I'll add that to the shop fairly soon. To start on Gengar/ghastly, it would seriously help to get a timid one (preferably with flawless defense to compliment the pent ditto's stats) to start breeding since it removes a step on my end (having to switch the ditto out from my daycare just to breed with one of my timid ditto first, then switching back).

Updating the first post (later) with more items I'm willing to trade for.

That'd be cool. My gengar is timid but no IVs of 31.. how do I sync?

Synch refers to using a pokemon with both the nature you want and the ability Synchonize in the first party slot. This makes wild encounters more likely to have that ability.

As an update: I'm replaying Y at the moment in French. Once I'm done, I'll be able to supply non-English pent flawless parents to abuse the Masuda method for high IV'd shinies as a secondary service (I won't use the masuda method personally as part of the 'shop' since it can take a while, but I will make parents available occasionally or upon request)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sslie-zoommo-s-trade-shinys-pokerus-hidden-abilities-and-megas
see anything you like for audino or doduo? I can add in destiny knot, power weight, leftovers and some pearls

Hmm. How about Leftovers and Shiny Clauncher for the Doduo? The only reason I ask for both is that Clauncher is semi-common now due to chain fishing. I'm saving the Audino to trade for a shiny female Eevee, since that's what I promised the friend I got it from that I would do.

Once I get my French game up and running for breeding, I'll give a free pent flawless Modest French Eevee to anyone who will masuda method it for a shiny eevee to trade for the Audino (plus possibly more extra) later.

iSharingan said:
Hmm. How about Leftovers and Shiny Clauncher for the Doduo? The only reason I ask for both is that Clauncher is semi-common now due to chain fishing. I'm saving the Audino to trade for a shiny female Eevee, since that's what I promised the friend I got it from that I would do.

Once I get my French game up and running for breeding, I'll give a free pent flawless Modest French Eevee to anyone who will masuda method it for a shiny eevee to trade for the Audino (plus possibly more extra) later.

sure, are you available right now?

I'll be available after 6PM EST. Just beat the Elete 4 on the french game (less than 8 hours total gameplay this round :p), so everything should be ready soon for masuda method abuse.

iSharingan said:
I'll be available after 6PM EST. Just beat the Elete 4 on the french game (less than 8 hours total gameplay this round :p), so everything should be ready soon for masuda method abuse.

Do you have any French pent ditto yet?

iSharingan said:

Do you have any French pent ditto yet?

No I don't. Since ditto cant breed for more ditto, it's going to require luck to get one :/

Also, I've heard ditto doesn't work for masuda method this generation...

I'm mainly planning on breeding Scyther and Togepi soon, so I'll eventually need metal coats and shiny stones. If you could get one of each, I'll find one of my tri- or quad-flawless protean froakies I have lying around (I'm out of pent flawless at the moment).

Updated my currently breeding/available list.

Dr.Mario, PM me with your time zone and when you're available. I'll work something out.

A normal gem is available in every game (in terminus cave). As such It's slightly common. I'll do a quad flawless of one of the non-shiny pokemon listed in the haves, excluding ditto, if you're interested.

Sorry, but shiny male Meowstic is quite popular (and I kinda like it :p). I highly doubt I will trade it 1 for 1 with another shiny unless it's something like Mewtwo, especially considering the nature and ability.

Hey, I'd really appreciate a Timid, Magic Guard Abra please (preferably with the good IVs). Here is the URL of my player thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-freedomeon-s-myplayer-thread

@fredomeon, I don't really see anything I don't already have :/ do you have any items available?

@PokeChimpo just updated not to long ago :D

Back