Wi-Fi Trades iSharingan's IV Breeding Bazzar (and Misc. Extras)

@SylveonsAndEspurrs: Oh that. That's for a (future) Jolteon. Without the 30 Speed IVs, a timid eevee is no real help :/

@Dr.Mario: I'd probably just end up re-listing whatever I got here, but the 4 IV Larvitar is decent. Could you do that and add one of my wanted items?

@AOH: I notice you have Honege listed in your trade thread. If you can find a 4-5 IV one (includng perfect Def), I'd gladly trade for that instead. As it is I'd prolly just end up re-trading the gibble since I already have access to a Gabite safari, should I try for shiny.

That tells me nothing about the IVs... Again, sorry but I don't think you have what I need :/

@Dr.Mario: that'll work. I needed one to get the last sun stone evo anyway :p

iSharingan said:
@AOH: I notice you have Honege listed in your trade thread. If you can find a 4-5 IV one (includng perfect Def), I'd gladly trade for that instead. As it is I'd prolly just end up re-trading the gibble since I already have access to a Gabite safari, should I try for shiny.

The Honedges I have are no more than 2 perfect IVs each, sadly. They're just there because they're available, not spectacular. Sorry. Is there anything else? I assume the Gible is no-go.

~AoH

Hi, what would you like for your quad flawless Togepi, Rotom (unless they're still on hold) and Ferroseed?

I cant say I have too many serious wants at the moment. I'll trade on if you could line up a temporary trade for Articuno/Zapdos (just for the pokedex entry) and I'll trade another for a Taillow (I gave up hunting it in hoards after 2 hours of just wingull). Other than those, I just need a Honedge with several perfect stats.

Edit: just got a taillow through the GTS :/

second edit: fixed error.

iSharingan said:
I cant say I have too many serious wants at the moment. I'll trade on if you could line up a temporary trade for Articuno/Moltres (just for the pokedex entry) and I'll trade another for a Taillow (I gave up hunting it in hoards after 2 hours of just wingull). Other than those, I just need a Honedge with several perfect stats.

Edit: just got a taillow through the GTS :/

Oh right. I have a few 4 IV Pokemon (Marill, Goomy and Noibat) so I thought we could do like for like trades lol. So you'll trade me one for a pokedex entry of Moltres? I don't mind doing that. I'll try and catch it today.

Moltres I already have in my dex... That one was my bad (I shouldn't have edited it... or tried remembering pokemon names at 1 AM) I actually need Zapdos and Articuno, not moltres :/ Very sorry

(at least I had it right in the first post)

Bump and MAJOR update. Got the Oval Charm last night as well as the exact Honedge I needed (Humorously, it was the first pent I got after about 12 total eggs with 1-2 flawless IVs I didn't really want on it).

Added Shiny Hunts I am considering (there's no way I'll get around to all of them) as well as some regular Pokemon I'm considering breeding for competitive use. Haves with a strike-through (not including shinies) indicates I still have some, but they are not quite what you'd want on a team. I only remove them when I either run out or don't have any that would make decent parents should you want one to use in breeding.

RE: iSharingan's IV Breeding Bazzar (and Misc. Extras) - NOW WITH OT, SHINY VALUE, AND EGG CHECKING

Bump again. I can now check Eggs, exact IVs, you TID?SID combo, Shiny Value, and exact EVs on any pokemon you show me in a trade (no need to actually trade it). See the OP (or PM me) for more details.

RE: iSharingan's IV Breeding Bazzar (and Misc. Extras) - NOW WITH OT, SHINY VALUE, AND EGG CHECKING

Interested in perfect togepi and perfect ferroseed (assuming it has its egg moves) :)

I need a toge with speed CML for something you want.

@arulz my only "perfect" togepi (now togekiss) is currently on my team and awaiting an Ability Capsule. The Ferroseed I have tus far are neither "perfect" nor do they have egg moves just yet. Sorry :/

@pokechimpo I have a 4V togepi that should fit what you need, Would you do the 5V scizor for it?

iSharingan said:
@arulz my only "perfect" togepi (now togekiss) is currently on my team and awaiting an Ability Capsule. The Ferroseed I have tus far are neither "perfect" nor do they have egg moves just yet. Sorry :/

@pokechimpo I have a 4V togepi that should fit what you need, Would you do the 5V scizor for it?

No, sorry.

Alright do you have a halfway-perfect to feli for trade? I have some halfway perfect klefki, ferroseed, also some protean froakie and drought ninetails.

Not sure what you mean by "feli"... In anycase, I'll have to double check what I have available after I get my 3DS back (parents are being petty [again...]). I should have it back by tomorrow night sometime, but I can't guarantee anything right now.

Bump and pseudo-reopen after this kinda died with several pending(?) trades. If you want something, re-offer, but I'm probably not going to be breeding as much as before.

On a side note: I upgraded to a Japanese hex flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) Timid Ditto for breeding, so good IV mons should be available much faster than before.

Back