XY Is It Worth It? Trading Discussion

raichulover11

Levy-chan
So, I have no idea sometimes about whether what Pokemon is worth what. So, I'm going to make a discussion where we rate whether it's worth it.

You guys can make comments and new questions.
My first question: Shiny Aegislash for Diancie??

Diancie is an event Pokémon, so it's "exclusive" so imo it's worth a shiny Aegislash, as long as said Aegislash doesn't have more than 3IVs.

Also, lots of people clone these days. If you really want that shiny, offer to clone. I'm not that big a fan of cloning though.

It really comes down to what you prefer.
Shiny
Events
Competitive
Legendary
Mix of those

For exemple I prefer Competitive then I would love if it could be shiny and if that is a Pokemon that you can get only by event that is competitivly viable plus shiny I will give my best offer to get that.
So if there is an event Pokemon that can be obtained elsewhere and has no perfect iv's , I won't consider trade anything for it, but the next person would trade something really good for it.etc..

I just want to say, I'm tired of seeing people on the GTS that want Legendary Events for lets say an Unown or level one random non-shiny Pokemon. I don't get what people are thinking!!!! This makes it very difficult to find a Pokemon you need for your Dex for a fair trade. I just wanted a Mankey and people were wanting an Arceus or Meloetta! I guess it is kids or just really hopeful people? Either way frustrating when you want a fair trade.

Back