Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, I'm PA. I found Pokebeach while googling about what to do with my Pokemon cards and was impressed with how nice and organized everything is here so great job mods! I'm mainly into the Pokemon games but recently discovered the Pokemon TCG. Hobbies are like the things I would like to be doing instead of working, but not having the time to actually get around to doing. So things like model making, Yugioh, Diablo, reading and doing nothing :D There's not many interesting things about me as I just work, eat and sleep haha.

hi im trevor, i guess i should tell you more, i love pokemon so much i cosplay as a character at every con i go to, i found this while randomly searching stuff and things.

Hello !

My name is Thomas aka ApetimusPrime, I'm 21, and I live in France, so pardon my English :p I came here to talk about pokemon !
I played a lot at the video game series, since Gen 1 on my grand brother GameBoy, my first personnal pokemon game was Gold, and it's my favorite !I'm a competitive batter, playing VGC and Smogon OU, UU and NU. I'm also getting started at Pokemon TCG (only playing on Pokemon TCGO) and I'm looking for advices and help about it ^^ I already build a Night March deck, and a Dark deck.
I found out about PokeBeach when searching about a forum thread about Pokemon TCG, and I like this website ^^
I love Pokemon (rly ?), video games (I'm playing a tons of games, including LoL, IC, Minecraft for the online part, and another ton of solo games, mostly RPG), music (I play bass guitar), hanging out with friends, and tons of stuff !
My hobbies are music, games, movies, series, going out, etc.
Thanks for reading to this, I think I told the most important ^^

Hello everyone. The name is KJ. I'm an on again/off again game player as well as getting back into the swing w/ the TCG. Looking forward to interacting with everyone with the game and/or tcg players.

Hello Everyone. Ryoko is here. I joined the because I want to improve myself in the game and deckbuilding. It's not something I can do in my locals. Cards games are not big in Turkey and only Yugioh and Magic have official stores. But I play almost any other card games too but since competitive scene is lacking, playing couple of games with friends just doesnt cut for me so I turned my interests on deckbuilding. My other interests are card games, drawing, frp and cooking. I like spending my time with reading (I dig both mangas and books and can be quite lost in it. If I like a seri or a book, I usually finish it that day), hanging around my friends and goof around I guess. I like going out from home at 8 am and come 10 pm. I used to be big anime watcher but now I only watch couple of series (Sengoku Basara, Magi, Digimon and Future Card Buddyfights are probably my anime history for a half of year. But I like many series and cartoons. And also an engienering student but god, it's killing me.

Hello I'm Owen/MEEZ I joined to learn more about the current meta and discuss interesting decks or ideas. I found out about pokebeach from people at the local league. I also play Sc2 as protoss and heroes of the storm. I would like to become more invested in the pokemon tcg and figured this was a good way to do it.

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah I am a longer term college student that just got back in the card game with my boyfriend. We mainly battle each other and may start playing with other locals/students at a nearby card shop. I need some help with a homemade deck on how to make it better. Just found this forum searching for help. Find my other thread if you're interested! Thank you!

Heey everyone! My name is Cathy and I am 19. I am not amazing at pokemon but am trying to get into it as I really enjoy playing it. I have completed Pokémon Y and am still in the process of completing Pokémon Alpha.
I try and play Pokémon TCG online however I don't have all the cards I would like to have to make a decent deck so if anyone wants to help me or guide me it would be much appreciated :)
Where as for playing the tcg I have the Flareon deck which I love however its not great against some decks now and want to build a new deck so again anyone want to recommend a deck and help me learn it then I would love too :)
I would love to meet new people who are in the same situation (still learning) or even just want to help me
Look forward to using this page a lot more

Long time Pokeman fan, decided to find a cool forum and came across this one. I no longer watch the show though but do like the games. And am thinking about getting back into the TCG

Hi my name is Kei. I really like playing Pokemon Trading Card Game. I found this site just from searching Google about Pokemon deck ideas. I am excited to be a part of this community. I am always looking for more people that are into PTCG. I am also looking for people I can trust when it comes to trading cards. :D

Hey I'm Evomaster Master of Evolution and all things Absol, Liepard, Ninetails, Mightyena, Manectric, Luxray,Arcanine, Salamence, Flygon, Zoura, and many others. :D
My FAVORITE top pokemon are listed above Absol; :D, being my most.
Favorite Region: Hoen/ Kalos
Favorite game: X or Black
Favorite Type: Dark and Electric
Love the TGC even more now because last month I bought 2 Mega Manectric BP's ( Booster Packs) and I got a Manectric Ex and Mightyena Elemental Holofoil in the first one and a Full Art Gengar EX and Elemental Holofoil Goodra in the second one

Hi there, I'm the Yeti.

I'm 19, live in the UK and have been a pokemon gamer all my life. Love the games, tv show and the tcg. The main bulk of my tcg collection is from the gen 4 era, I then took a break, but I'm hoping to get involved again.

I attended a league a few times but it was out of my area and difficult to reach and I didn't fancy the travel. However, I've found a new league which I hope to start visiting regularly.

I have been working on a new deck from the gen 4 sets which I hope to try out at the league.

I've joined pokebeach to seek advice and join the community :)

Hi. I joined because I wanted to get into the Pokemon TCG meta more. PokeBeach was something I found when I typed in Pokemon deck list on google lol. My interests is gaming, anime, martial arts, sleeping, and breathing lol. Games generally consist of TCGs, card games in general (but depends; not a fan of Go Fish, must be the reason why Goldeen isn't one of my faves lol), RPGs, fighting games, and board games at times.

My hobbies consist of basically doing/practicing my interests (except breathing; that's not exactly a hobby lol), along with hanging out with friends, listening to music, visiting new places, and thinking up of story ideas.

Also Pikachu and Dragonite rocks. lol.

Hello, I'm RideLith. I'm a pokémon speedrunner that also has a lot of interest in the TCG scene. I joined this forum to discuss the TCG strats and other things related to the TCG.

hi, im 13, I really like the pokemon games, my friend In school told me about this website, and I joined because I wanna know new pokemon news and, yea, messege me if u wanna

Hi. I joined because I lost my password to my Chocolate Death account and the e-mail I used for it got hacked. I tried to log in to change the e-mail until I realized I forgot what password I used. ; w ;

I have too many passwords...

Hello :) joined because of my renewed interest in collecting Pokemon cards. I live in Canada, where I'm currently studying Construction: Electrical in college.
My hobbies include drinking coffee, collecting, and fishing/hunting when the seasons come around.

Hello every one I'm Ben. I'm from Washington state 15 years old and I joined this site to post all the deck ideas I have. You can find me under the Aliases appleatingoat, this name holds meaning to me actually because I really liked the goats that were on the farm I did community service hours for. And I find the picture of Gompers hilarious. I have not played the Pokémon video games but I find the strategy within the TCG to be intriguing. I also want to help out other people make their own decks better. I was actually directed to this site by a guy at my league, well actually I remember some one talking about virbank being a better site but idk, so i'm gonna try posting my decks here first and see where that gets me.

Hi Everyone. I am goolimber from CA. I joined because I want to learn and discuss pokemon TCGO. I have been a fan of pokemon my whole life. Thanks for letting me in!

Hello! I've been a regular visitor of Pokebeach since early 2010. Finally decided to sign up for an account!
I haven't play this game, even though I love it, since 2013/14 regionals. The price of a deck is too high and it makes me sad to not be able to play because of price. Love to see a stormfront reprint set ;) cheap, powerful and fun! Hope to see y'all round on the forums!

Back