Introduce Yourself!

Hello, my name is Zoe~ Most tend to call me by my nickname though, which is Toshi. I don't mind whatever people choose to use. I'm 22 and I live in England. My favourite Pokémon is 50/50 between Chandelure and Yveltal, and favourite type is Ghost. Breeding is something I like to do a lot when I have the motivation.

I've seen this site mentioned in different places, so I decided I'd come and check it out for once. Hopefully, I might even make some friends along the way, if possible (since I'm a little shy). I'm also here for Friend Safari. A lot of other sites have died off in terms of codes. Unfortunate, but oh well. I'm hoping to find people to exchange codes with.

Hi I'm Chris or Yellowviper and I joined to see if anyone would trade shinies and give advice on breeding and EVs. I found this when searching for a shiny Protean Froakie because shiny Froakie is traded for a Arceus and I like Pokemon, Halo and pandas.

Howdo, I joined mainly to post for advice about the TCG and been lurking around for abit. I've been bored lately and feeling the urge to play a card game recently, completely against getting back into YuGiOh and don't really care to get into Magic, I felt like Pokemon TCG might be fun, just because I like Pokemon anyway so why not :p.

Hi! Just call me LoveSickHero. I joined mainly to get advice on getting better at Pokemon TCG. I wish I could collect cards and build decks with real cards but it gets too expensive for me so I usually play things online. I've jumped around games from Yugioh to Pokemon to Magic the Gathering to Cardfight Vanguard and Hearthstone but Pokemon sticks to me the best! I love fire types so I'm usually playing those types of decks. I play on Pokemon Showdown at times and play lots of other games on steam =D. P.S. I'm a college graduate and job hunting is my full-time job lol ;P

Hello,

I joined because I saw that people were doing trades and things. That is something I can't do IRL because my friends don't collect Pokemon.
I have seen people talk about Pokebeach on multiple Youtube channels that I have watched.
I like listening to music, playing video games, collecting cards, watching sports, playing basketball and football, and many more activities.

Hi my name is Ricky, I've been playing the Pokemon games for a REALLY long time. First game was Yellow, with a brand new Gameboy Color. Good times!
I recently got into the TCG, I played Yugioh for years, got bored, and kept putting off Pokemon. But I still played the games so it felt natural transitioning into the card game. It's a lot better than Yugioh in my opinion, I think because I have more of a connection with Pokemon, they're a lot cuter and have more story I guess.
I hope to meet friends here, because I only know one person IRL who plays the card game, my boyfriend; and he just started playing also. So it'd be cool to meet people in the LA area and trade cards with, battle, learn from, etc.
Anyway, hope this site is lively, I hate dead forums.
Thanks for having me.

Hello my name is Kevin/audioace. I'm a new Pokemon collector who just started collecting a month ago. I heard about Pokebeach from reddit. I trade there but i wanted to see how it is here. Hopefully i can trade with you fine Gents and Gals in the future.

Howdy, folks!

I heard about Pokebeach from several sources (notably, thejwwitz's Youtube channel), so I thought I'd check it out. I dabble a little bit in the TCG and Anime, but my real love is the VG, especially breeding. (I keep wanting to try battling competitively, but I always get too nervous!)

Anyhow, I hope to have a trade thread up in the VG section at some point, and I hope to find some of my competitively-bred 'mons good homes!

My name is Leonidas. I played pokemon ever since it came out. First time I have been trying to breed though. Looking for some help on it and especially on FC with ditto. I also play tons of other video games on xbox and ps.

Hi guys my names Andrew and I have been playing the pokemon tcg for about 3 months now. I joined pokebeach for trading cards to enhance my deck. Sorry this is short dont know what else to say.

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I was a Pokemon tcg player in older times. Now just a pure collector since all my friends quit tcg to go for others like magic, dota and etc. Hope to get to know more Pokemon fans here.

Hi there, Illusione-Tempus here. You may have seen me in other forums under the same name.

I am a huge fan of the VG and the TCG, but mostly the VG. I am a fan of the TCG as well, but alas, the lack of legit cards over here isn't really a nice thing. I normally buy them to use as reference whenever I'm drawing instead, and so far the only legit cards I have is the Plasma Blast cards from the Solar Strike and Mind Wipe theme decks.

However, I do enjoy playing PTCGO, so I hope to make everyone's acquaintance.

Hi! Joe here. From the UK, living and working in China. I am mainly into Chinese base set cards these days - so I joined this site to try and trade for them, and get all my other cards shifted.

Howdy there Codemonkey84 joinning looking for pokemon trades.
Right now I'm mainly looking for x megastones to complete my collection.
I want to get into competitive battling.
Google led me here.
That should do it

Hi! I am Renee/ MadToxicFox! Most people just call me Mad, I came here after finding out some information from a friend!

Hi, I joined the forum to gain more knowledge about the new Phantom Forces Meta and stuff! Hope to see you around

I started messing around with the online card game because, uh, I totally don't play enough tcgs as it is. It was immediately obvious that the official forums weren't the greatest user experience and this seemed like an active enough place to read about the game in. I'm mainly here to figure out some goals for the Xerneas/Aromatisse deck I made by mashing together two precons and get my bearings for how to trade stuff.

I like the tcg because pokemon cards are pretty sweet but I don't see myself putting the money and effort into tier 1 play. Faffing about somewhere between tier 2 and 3 is fine with me, though. I have realistic expectations.

Hey there, I'm Jan and I just joined the community because I'm interested in Pokémon and I thought this page could be interesting. I got here over Twitter, I'm glad having found this page. :)
And by the way, I'm German, so excuse my English :p

Hi, I'm Keegan and I found this site from google. I'm currently trying to hunt down some Mega Stones from X and Y, most notably aggronite.

Back