Introduce Yourself!

Name: Sadel
Bio: I have had an on/off relationship with pokemon since ruby (my first ever pokemon game, so Omega Ruby will be great.) I decided that I wanted to join an actual community, so that's why I'm here. Welp, that's about it. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello, i'm Sebastian from Chile, nice to meet you all.

i've been in the forums a long time now, so finally i have registered to participate with you guys :D
i like pokemon, i like to play any kind of games and loves to dance.
i LOVE darkness pokemon XD

ammm i hope you can help me to get better at pokemon tcg and now in pokemon in video games, i'm new in that world.

Mis saludos y abrazos a todos :D

Hi Everyone,
My name is Chris / WearyHobo, I joined the forum to try and complete some stuff in pokemon y. I found out just by browsing google, been looling for some of the mega stones and friend safari's. Have played pokemon since the first gen and loved every one. Heavily into gaming and mainly stick to PC if I can as it's the cheapest option in Aus. Other than that I spend time research tech and game related stuff, youtube and twitch, and any movies I can catch. I have also started to get into the Pokemon TCG online so looking forward to learning that. Look forward to chatting with everyone and making some friends via PokeBeach in the future hopefully :)

Hi there! Joined so I could talk about the community, but also because I really really want a Forretress. If anyone with one has one and wants to trade, let me know!

tymaster joins the forum

Hi everyone! My name is Lucas a.k.a Tymaster. I joined PokéBeach so that I can meet with new people to help improve my TCG decks and hopefully try to help other people out too.
I found PokéBeach by watching The Top Cut videos and saw that Pooka was looking at scans from PokéBeach
I'm interested in competitive Pokémon TCG and animation.
My hobbies are drawing, making music, watching anime/read manga, playing SSB, Zelda, and especially Pokémon.

Favorite Pokémon: Typhlosion
Top 3 favorite types: Fire, Dark, and Fairy
Favorite region: Sinnoh
Top 3 favorite legendaries: Xerneas, Latias, and Shaymin
Top 3 favorite pseudo legendaries: Dragonite, Garchomp, and Goodra
Top 5 favorite mega evolution: Houndoom, Mawile, Medicham, Ampharos, Heracross

Hi, I'm RK9 (Get it? :p), I'm 21 and I joined after finding this site while searching for ways to arrange my cards and thought the site was pretty cool. Its the first pokemon forum i've found that has every aspect of the series covered and is active.

I'm pretty into gaming, mostly via 3DS. My favorite games are Pokemon and Animal Crossing. As I said above I collect trading cards and stuff too.

My favorite 3 Pokemon are Arcanine, Raikou and Mightyena. I started watching and playing Pokemon during the 1st Gen but have to say my favorite is the Johto and GSC era.

Thanks for reading!

Hey im duckythwolf or just ducky for short. I am 18 years old and live good old Pennsylavina (cant spell to save my life lol). I have been a big fan of pokemon since i wad in second grade. My first pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal. My favorite pokemon game however is pokemon heartgold. My favorite 4 pokemon are Giratina, Umbreon, Zangoose and Typhloison. My favorite type is Dark. My favorite genoration is 2nd gen. Other seriers im into besides Pokémon are Sonic the hedghog and Kingdom Hearts. I am also a big anime fan/otaku. My favorite anime is Blue Exorcist. I found out about pokebeach from google lol. Back to Pokémon. I do try to find shinies, my latest attenpt was to get shiny giratina from platinum. My first shiny was a zigzagoon in Emerald. Her name was ziggy, but she died after i transfered her to pearl. My pearl game then crashed and i lost all my pokemon. My next shines were Mienfoo, Gurrdurr, and Elekid. Oh and i hate competitive battling, wuen i battle i battle for fun. Kk bai!!!

Hello!

I joined because I was looking for really good Friend Safaris and I found this site on google and it seemed to me like it was very organized when it came to Friend Safaris. I love all that is pokemon, anime, purple, and monkeys. I don't do much but watch YouTube and play video games and watch anime!

Hey, longtime lurker and Pokemon fan. You can call me Jostar, or Robin. Hobbies include comics, writing, gaming, and roleplaying. :)

Hello Pokebeach Universe! I am AnyRandomName. My screen name, as well as my signature, tells you about sense of humor. My profile tells you other stuff about me, so no need to repeat it here. I look forward to talking to and maybe even meeting you guys.

Hey guys! You can call me Ender, Endie, Andrew, whatever you feel fits. Lets see.....Um my favorite pokemon is Haunter, Favorite type is ghost type, favorite pokemon game is Platinum, and I like turtles! I dont really know what else to say lol. um I joined this forum because i like pokemon (Duh!). lol anyways just PM me if you wanna know more. Ill be on probably every 1-2 days. I hope to become a happy member of this community! seeya on the flipside!

Ender out

Hey. My name is Nathaniel, I just became a Professor today, and was previously referred to this site numerous times before I even decided to visit. I figured that with my new status within the tcg community, I might freshen up on my skill and knowledge of the game. I'll be more than happy to offer my insight, opinions and knowledge if asked. I hope.to have a great time here ;^_^

hey everyone im SHBandit. i love pokebeach as it gives so many updates on pokemon news. i play both tcg and vgc. like soccer too. thats about it

I like to play Pokemon TCG competitively and I also love baseball and soccer.
My favorite Pokemon are Gengar, Empoleon and Talonflame.
I like to go to this site for new info and releases and discussing Pokemon.

Hello everyone. My name is Sotkis and i'm 27 years old. I joined this forum to find other players and to get more friends on pokemon games. I found this forum while searching for friend safari exchange sites from google. I'm interested on cars, electronics and pokemon. As a hobby i repair computers for friends and challenge them in trading card games. I hope to get friends here and maybe some day challenge them, when i get teams ready for battle tiers.

Hey, I'm InfinityPie. I joined to stay up to date with all the Pokémon related news. I found out about pokebeach from multiple sources. A lot of the Youtubers refer to this site frequently, and so did my friends at league. So, that's about it. Thanks.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rook and I am a huge Pokémon fan as well as an overall video game enthusiast. The main reason I created this account and decided to join you fine people is because my son Connor (age 7) just started getting into Pokémon this year and has already played at a league tournament and attended some pre-release events and is loving it. I don't understand all the new rules 100% yet as the game has changed quite a bit since the days when I played. I want all the help I can get answering my son's questions and better preparing him for League events. I also teach freestyle kayaking as a hobby and compete in competitions in the summer months. I am a broadcast engineer for sorting events but mainly NASCAR, and i would be glad to help anyone out with any AV questions should someone be having issues.

Thanks for being so friendly everyone!

Hi,

My real name is Fernando. I joined because I want to have a lot of friends to play pokemon with.
I live in Puerto Rico and play Xbox360 ( meetting sorrow) is my game tag. Add me if you like!

Well, nothing more to say, lets play!

Greetings! The name is isaachino. Biggest thing I dislike losing, winning winning is the only thing XD
Here to make friends!

Back