Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone I'm chrispy6526. I joined this site so I could interact with people who also enjoy pokemon. I'm glad to see all the people here, everyone having the same interest is pretty amazing. I like playing RPG games and Animal Crossing:)

YEAAAAAA!!! Let's get started and have tons of fun^^

Hi! I'm Fluffy_The_Eevee, because, well, one of my favorite Pokemon is eevee. =3 I'm obsessed with reading, playing video games, and animals. So, yeah, that's about it. =)

Hello! I'm Kris! I'm a big fan of Nintendo, mainly Pokemon, Mario or Kirby series. I had autism and is good at art. I do not use profanity.

Hi! Im chris! I Like Poke'mon and other Nintendo Franchises.
Anyways... I Joined this just because I like Poke'mon. Also, My Favorite Pokemon Is Hydreigon... Cool!

Hey everybody!

My name is Pharetra and I'm from the glorious Netherlands. I came here because Drohn begged on his knees! So that's why you all have to deal with my presence :)

I've played the games since the very beginning and started playing the TCG 6 years ago. Not that I have achieved anything, haha. Oh wait, I did win a single Battle Road.

Cheers!

Pharetra

(Not going to post a .gif like the Belgian boys Drohn brought here, because I've got a waaay better taste.)

Edit by Drohn: I did not beg! But hi and welcome. :p <3

Hey I've been inactive for a long time so I figured this would allow the newer members to acknowledge my existence. My name is Dakota and I'm from the United States.

If you're in the PB Skype group and haven't added me on Skype yet, please do so (spritemasta is my Skype handle). Or you can just add me for keks.

Back in the day I used to make graphics including banners, signatures, avatars, and much more I'm sure. I was also slightly active in the VG forum for a while.

If you want/need any graphics made feel free to PM me. =) If you think I should open a shop or something I'll consider it. :)

Here's a link to my deviantart gallery if you want to take a look! http://spm3.deviantart.com/gallery/

/me is back kinda

Hi everyone!

My name is SeventhPrize, and I enjoy playing Pokemon TCG. I joined Pokebeach so I could get help on decks and enter in the monthly Create-a-Card competition, which looks like a very exciting event to me.

Hi there! I'm Skyleaf!
A. I joined PokeBeach because 1. I am a huge fan of Pokémon, and 2. I've been getting more and more addicted to scrolling through the forums. xD
That, and I really want to join the Writer's Café...

B. I found out about PokeBeach when I was looking for Pokémon news. Not sure what else to say about that. xD

C. I love Pokémon (obviously), anything else Nintendo, Studio Ghibli, OBAN Star-Racers, etc.

D. I love to draw and write, and I have a DeviantART account here: www.skyleaf2000.deviantart.com

E. Anything else revelant? Uhh... I don't think so.. But you can ask me anything! :D

Hi, I'm NoRelationstoJFK. I'm a pretty core gamer in general that goes on Pokemon kicks from time to time. Just joined Pokebeach on my hunt for more Friend Safaris.

Hello, I'm ema. I've been playing since Gen 1 and have lurked forums for years. Finally decided to sign up since the girls have fallen in love with Pokemon. It's interesting seeing their reaction to my old games, and how it's rekindled my own interests.

Hey I'm darkpulse (I like the name off the move) and I'm an on/off Pokemon gamer and recently started playing the TCG as well.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Heya, Its oggy here.
I am a 13 year old who lives in London. I participated a lot in the tournaments in my area until I started having swimming lessons at the same time. :( I also used to regularly attend a London pokémon league. I am by no means a good player, but I enjoy the game, and in my opinion that is all that matters. I joined as I want to take part in another active community to make sure I do not lose interest in a game as I would have no real interaction otherwise. I found out about Pokébeach from from a person on google+. I enjoy playing card games, (of course) including: Shadow Era, Pokemon, and MTG.
Thats it from me!
Bye!

Hello everyone! I've made a free app for iPhone titled Elite Trainer. It's designed for Pokemon trainers who want to calculate their Pokemon's IVs and EVs as well as keep an organized file for each Pokemon's move set, EV spread, strategy, etc. I'm anxious to have other Pokemon battlers give it a try and tell me what they think. I've been playing the TCG and video games since the beginning with Base Set cards and Red and Blue cartridges. I'm ready for the new Megas in ORAS.

Hey the name's Jeff and I joined to get friend safari codes and trade evolutions, as well as meet people interested in pokemon as well.

Hello,
I'm Logan I joined to increase my Friend Safari. I found out about PokeBeach from Google. I love Pokemon and using the game mechanics to perfect my Pokemon as much as possible.

Hello everyone. I am Neil I am 23 years old been playing pokemon all my life. I was searching true google to find Friends on Pokemon y for the friend zone. My hobbies are playing pokemon. playing shooter games and play football.

Back