Introduce Yourself!

Hello people, It's Satoru, 45, from São Paulo, Brazil, I was introduced into Pokemon TCG because of my son, he loves Pokemon Anime, Video Games and now TCG. First of all, I should like to apologize my spell and gramatical errors, English is not my mother language and I still be a English student. In the last year I am in charge to search, buy and negociate pokemon cards and go with him to the tournaments. Now I decided to help him too, maybe on decking, strategies, new ideas. I am here to read the more I could and maybe discuss and change ideas.
Thanks,
Satoru

Hi, I'm Francis Yew. I joined this site is because I could share my Pokemon experience such as TCG strategy or the VG strategy. I know this site long time ago just until today got some idea to share only register in this forum. Every time I get the Pokemon Newest News is from this pokebeach website. My interest and hobby are collecting the anime figurine. I'm also focusing in collecting Pokemon Merchandise.I'm not only collect the pokemon merchandise and also play the TCG, VG and also watch the Pokemon anime series. I'm the hardcore Pokemon fans hope can meet more other Pokemon fans ! Thank you

Hi,

Im Scout. Im 24 and I've been with pokemon since the very beginning. I mostly collected for many years, then I stopped and started to just focus on the video games. (For fun non competitive) Then last year I took up tcg again. I've missed a lot but I've continued collecting as well as actually playing. I've been to a couple city tournaments, league challenges, and one regionals.
Im having so much fun and I've made some awesome friends who love pokemon just as much as I do.

I joined in order to gain more knowledge of competitive deck building and more insight into the game.

Thanks

Well hello Pokefans

Good morning,

I have been playing pokemon off and on for years. My children got me into it, and now I am stuck (they are 28 and 23 now).

I am a United States Marine.

My favorite Pokemon is Absol

Favorite colors are Dark and Psychic.

I would like to do some trading, and I love to build decks, though I do not have an endless supply of cards.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hello, my name is Robin

I'm from The Netherlands and have been playing pokemon since i was 3 years old...

I'm a huge fan of the games and i hope to do some awesome trades/battles here on the forums!

Hi! The name is vinni3winni3. Started getting back into pokemon games and TCG since the release of xy. It brings back memories and it's something that my gf and I enjoy doing. I here to look for advice from everyone here. Appreciate the help beforehand. Thanks

Hi, I'm bbninjas, and I've played the Pokémon TCG and VG for a quite a while. All though I'm not into these parts so much, I love creating and designing my own Fakémon and Pokémon/Fakémon cards.

Hey eveyone! I'm Iconz or as some of you might know me from Pokegym as o Iconz o. I do not play the TCG competitivley just with family and friends but I have started to get into it. I'm mostly looking fot my own collection cards but also some deck cards and i'm excited to trade here!

Hello,

I'm Santi. I'm Spanish (and I have to improve my english), so I hope all of you can understand me xP
I a very shy guy, so joining a forum is a real hard challenge for me xP
I've joined pokebeach because I don't have friends playing pokemon right now. That's why I thought joining this site would be a good idea.
Also, one of the reasons I've joined this forum is the post about the Friend Codes and the safari. As I don't have any friends with 3DS or pokemon x and y, I've never played in the safari and neither I know what pokemons or what type of pokemon are in my safari xP

I don't like to talk about myself so I'm just going to say that the first pokemon game I play was Saphire and that one of my favourite pokemons is Gardevoir.

So... that's all. I never know how to say goodbye so I'll just say goodbye and thanks for having me here :)
P.S.: and sorry for my english! x(

i played Pokemon video games since third gen and Pokemon tcg competitively a year ago. i join because i love pokemon and was trying to find a good forum for both video games and tcg.

Hey guys,
I am my name is AJT and I am searching for friend safari codes and wanting to learn more about competitive battles

:)[quote Hi guys, I'm coolkidd89. I joined because I'm having problems with pokemon tcg online game. I can't login. Every time I try it says invalid username or password. Or it says the sever is currently unavailable. Can anyone help me. I use Windows by the way.

Well hello there Pokéfans! I'm Callum from the UK.

I've played the Video Game casually since I was 4 and the TCG competitively since I was 15. I've played every generation and loved it every step of the way. I'm always interested in upcoming Pokémon news and organising online VG or TCG matches so feel free to PM me.

Laters :p

Hi guys im warmuc

why you joined : need to ask reliable people and professors about the tcg :D
where you found out about PokéBeach : from local pokemon enthusiasts
your interests : pokemon, gundam, anime, kanye west.
hobbies : pokemon tcg, gunpla.
anything else relevant : i like eggs.

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. Hoping to get some experience and suggestions to improve my decks and gameplay.

Hey folks!

I am Matt, I live in a sunny swampland called Florida. I am a Pokemon League Leader, I host Pokemon league at Borders here in Orlando. I just got into competitive battling but Ive been breeding competitive pokes since Emerald. I specialize in Water Pokemon teams. Urrrm. Im a long time lurker first time poster. I'm really interested in collecting Blastoise cards. I have 3 complete sets each of Base, Fossil, Rockets, Gym Leaders, English and Japanese havent collected anything after those.. and I joined because I need help with my corrupted game. =(

Hey! My name's Amanda (or Red in-game), and I've loved the pokemon video games ever since my older brother started playing yellow back when I was 4 or 5. I started playing the second I could get my hands on my own GameBoy. I've played every gen, and I always pick the fire-type starter <3

Back