Introduce Yourself!

Hey I'm ggarcia8, and I'm honestly just looking for a ditto friend safari :) but I would like to add as many safaris as possible regardless.

Haihaihai. I'm Dara and I've played pokemon for aggeeessss. Like, since I was six. Therefore... Ten years. Yepyep. I love pokemon, drawing pokemon, anything pokemon really. And anime, too. Yeah, lets not forget that. Anyways, I'm always up for talking and making new friends! c:

I'm MegaGallade. I think there should be a Mega for Gallade.
I have an account on another Pokemon forum called MegaGallade too, and I play competitively most of the time.
I joined here just for fun, as the other forums is pure competitive and no real discussions.
I started with the Gen 2 games, where my favourite Pokemon, Feraligatr, came from. (Although I chose Cyndaquil as a starter but a fof gave me a feraligatr, allowing me to beat the game easily). Obviously I like Gallade too. However, my favourite Pokemon game so far was Emerald.
Nice to meet you, Pokebeach :)

new

hello i am new to the pokemon game only been playing one year and i think i caught up to everything so i just wanted to say hello and glad to meet you all :D :D :D :cool:

Hey guys!

It's me, Youssef/De_Fabulous_Altaria!
Well I'm new here so I guess I have to introduce myself so here goes nothing:

I joined cuz, you know, POKEMON :p
I was searching random shizzizzle on internet and I found this website
I like (shocking) Pokemon
I've never played a legit Gameboy game

Heya I'm Hana~ A random girl who loves Pokémon :3

I've played all the games and really enjoy playing them and spending time with my team, training them and bonding with them~<3
3265-5177-8031 <-- My friend code! Pm if you want to add me, and I'll add you as well :D

Hello guys =)

My name is Saoyouri and I´m a german fan of Pokemon =) I´m firstly apologizing about my english! But I´m sure everyone can understand what I want to express^^

I´m here because I hope that I can find some people who can help me with my games and want to trade Pokemon with me =)

Nice to meet ya =D

Saoyouri =333

Hi, I'm SoniMail, and I joined here cuz' I was looking for an active forum about pokemon and TCG, and I've found this one! '-'
I've always been a fan of Pokemon, but I like the "old school" stuff.

I'm from Brazil, and I'm now, 22. :)

Hello guys, i play pokemon tcg, y, and others :)
From Brazil
Love u all <3
Peace! \o/
add my FC (ground type)
0576-4980-9074
Pm-me if u added me

Hey everyone! I was into collecting pokemon cards when I was younger, and my boyfriend got me into the tcg! I stumbled upon the website a while ago and though I might as well join! =)

hi im Corey, im 15 and im a complete pokemon tcg maniac! (from down under)
im currently in the process of constructing a mad deck!
I have stacks of cards so anyone feel free to PM me asking if I have a card you want!
Toodles - Corzza

Hello everyone, my name is Hero_Azure. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

why you joined
I was coaxed after a nice game of Pokemon with the Webmaster here, decided to sign up since I do roam around here every so often.

where you found out about PokéBeach
Originally it was for scans and just to brush up on my knowledge so my friend had sent me a link.

your interests
Pokemon clearly
Video Editing
Video games
Meeting kind people

hobbies
Gaming mostly

anything else relevant
I have only been in the Pokemon TCG world for about 4 months.

Yo,
Just joined here, and suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to post an introduction.

I recently got into the TCG thanks to Pokémon TCG Online, and apparently PokéBeach does focus somewhat on the TCG... so, that's kind of why I'm here. Though for some reason a lot of the content links on the main site are striped, unable to open them; not sure what's going on with that. Are they still under construction or something?

As for my interests and hobbies, obviously I'm going to answer with Pokémon. But I also like playing other videogames, I read manga and watch anime once in a while, recently started playing guitar, and I like to draw stuff sometimes (made the Absol in my avatar myself).
In the TCG I currently play a Delphox/Ninetales unlimited-format deck that I made, which I really enjoy playing.
In the videogames I have some level 100s of my favourite Pokémon, but I'm not really into anything competitive.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi im looking to make new FC friends. that is all.

Hello!

I decided to register here since I've recently rekindled my interest in the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Since this seems to kind of be the "Smogon" of the TCG, I figured it would be a logical step to up my game (when I quit playing it was barely even Gen 2). I found out about Pokebeach from a couple of sources, including Reddit and several Youtube videos. As far as Pokebeach is concerned, I'm primarily interested in discussion about the TCG. As far as other hobbies go, I enjoy video games (primarily RPGs and MMOs). I also enjoy watching my beloved Packers play (da Bears still suck!), hanging out with friends and family, and playing guitar.

Other relevant information... Hmm... I'm from Wisconsin, USA (Central Time Zone). I'm a bit of a night owl. I'm 24, happily married, and going to school for a degree in English Education. I also serve in military, so I occasionally disappear from the internet for a few days at a time. I think that's about it. Glad to be here!

Hello, everyone. My nickname is Shalal, which I got from an Arabic word meaning waterfall. I'm 22, male, live in British Columbia, Canada, have been a Pokemon fan for at least 12 years, and enjoy writing poetry. I hope I like it here!

Hey everyone,
I'm simplezombie, I'm a long time lurker but I decided I wanted to join the forum.
I found this board a long time ago when I joined /r/pkmntcg on Reddit.
I'm interested in Pokemon and IKEA furniture.

Hey, i'm Ace, i like playing video games and especially pokemon, since i was a little kid i played my first Pokemon cartridge, and it was Red version, from that day on until today i'm a true Pokemon player, though i'm not a profesional, and i recently started with Pokemon X as trying to make a competitive team/teams. I like many things, and one of them is to make real and good friends, i also am here, in this forum to find new and exciting Pokemon Trainers, like all of you, and i am honored to do so, that's all from me. Fell free to ask me anything you want, and i will gladly answer back, have a nice time.

Back