Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, I´m Danathon and you wpuld´nt believe whe am I from. I met pokemon at young age through the game boy games and now I am immersed in the world of pokemon TCG. I have tons of hobbies, from comics to TCG and I met this website while asking about deck ideas. Well, I f you must know I am an avida fire/metal cards collector and all my decks (3) are fire or metal ( I am not closed to use some normal or another card types on my decks, as long there is fire =) ) Well I hope to help a little in this forum and see you all soon.

Hi, I'm MrCowle. collected briefly when I was younger but gave those cards away. trying to get back into collecting but as always the prices are steep. My favorite pokemon is blastoise and right now my main goal is to get most blastoise cards in existence (within reason). Of course this is a long ways away, but somehow I hope to make it happen.

Hey, I'm Jayhawker and I'm new here (duh). I play VG and am starting to get into the TCG, and I signed up mainly to get help on my deck list I'm working on for the upcoming set. I found out about this site from a friend, we frequently look up card scans and I decided to make an account on the forums.

Hello all,

I joined mainly for being able to get advice on pokemon tcg stuff. I have been a life long gamer especially with fighters. I started pokemon tcg back when it first came out when wizards of the coast had the rights. I stopped playing after the first team rocket set due to area I moved to was more MTG players than pokemon tcg. I didn't play or collect till plasma freeze set. From this point I got my cousins and my best friend into playing and collecting. Alot has changed but the game is still fun and that is what matters.

Well hello my names disneyfreak00 i have been into Pokemon since gen 1 my favorite gen is generation 2 for the story and pokemon my second fav is generation 3. I decided to join this forum to show off my pokemon cards i have been working for a full set in the works right now. I'm also working on two fan games for pokemon i think people will enjoy. Not pokemon related but i'm a huge sonic fan been one since the 90's my favorite game of all time is sonic cd its the first game i beat from start to finish.

Hi everyone I'm supergamer550 and I am a big fan of the Pokemon tcg and Pokemon video games, I am currently a YouTuber and am enjoying life to the fullest. I joined this site so I could get to talk to other pokemon players as I am currently working on trying to collect all the Vivillon pattern in Pokemon X, and I found this site by just simply searching on Google. Anyways thanks everyone and God bless

Hey, I'm Vraie and I've got back into playing pokemon lately thanks to my sister and her boyfriend deciding to do a pokemon marathon from gen 1 onwards. I played Blue, Silver, Crystal and Yellow when they came out, but never got to the later games because of lack of money for a console back then (sobs). Since getting back into the game I've fallen in love with Emerald, been confused by White and now been persuaded that I need to play X or Y.

So I'm an old person when it comes to pokemon, but a total noob when it comes to Pokemon Y. I apologise in advance for any silly questions. :D

I have a special soft spot for grass types, especially the Oddish evolutionary chain, and also Gardevoir and Wobbuffet. I am not a mad battler - if I was to define myself in pokemon genre terms, I would definitely be a pokemon breeder, as I like catching and raising and breeding pokemon but don't really like random battling.

Outside of pokemon, I study Japanese (classical and modern), and have done for 7 years (and normally play games in Japanese, Pokemon is an exception because of childhood nostalgia). I like to travel, to garden, to read and to write stories about various random things.

Pleased to meet everyone :)

Hello. My name is IronE210. I joined mostly to get in touch with other players and discuss new cards and video game strategies as well as get some new friend safaris. I found out about Pokebeach through my local tcg league. My interests include video games, mostly rpgs, movies. baseball, building Lego, and wrestling. My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar.

Hi, I am the amazing Prophasis. I am Belgian and Drohn loves me. I play some online games and enjoy watching anime. I follow all the Pokémon news since I'm working for a dutch Pokémon website. You can find me on anilist (Rainbowblender) and League of Legends (Prophasis). My favourite Pokémon are Ninetales and Milotic.

(Drohn is dik en heeft puisten, kusjes xx)

só entrei nesse lugar a procura de friend codes, estou desesperado para achar uma chansey por que eu fiz a ... de soltar o pokemon que segurava o lucky egg e agora preciso de novos.. meu FC: 1779-0962-6113

hi guys I joined because why not
I found out about pokebeach when it first came out from a friend
My interests include Doctor Who Pokemon and Jesus Chrsit
I like to binge watch tv shows on netflix
Yeah.

Hey everyone!

I've been playing Pokemon since the Red and Blue version. I also collected the cards when I was younger but stopped long ago.

I recently just purchased the entire Base Set, Jungle Set and Fossil set from Ebay! Just the other day I ordered the complete Team Rocket Set!

Extremely excited to be back into the card collecting hobby. I also play Pokemon Y and will be picking up Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Oh and I also watch the TV show. Pokemon X & Y is an amazing series.

Hi! I'm omega soul. I'm not very good at competitive battling, so I came here mainly for the community.
I'm a casual pokemon player, and love to have a laugh. i'm British (REMEMBER THIS, PEOPLE.) And I have played since ruby. Ahh, memories... and my first pokemon, torchic, who is going to be my starter for omega ruby.

Well, let's see where pokebeach takes meh! ;)

Hello all, my name is leimstoan, and i mainly joined the group to partake in trading and such, but also am intereasted in becoming part of the pokemon community. currently attempting to put together a competetive pokemon team.

'Ello there, I'm ZenoDLC, and joined this site almost purely to get new friendcodes (including the friends of course) from anywhere I can get, as a normal human male, I'm interested in human females... Just kidding, I'm just an average guy that enjoys Pokemon, likes to walk around aimlessly around town, and surf the net, as a greeting, I'll say, it's nice to meet you all!

I'm Andrew, I joined because sometimes my creativity throws me complex issues due to a lack of restraint and I need help to sort certain issues. I've been playing the tcg for a year, the vg for less but i've developed a real passion for pokemon in that time :D

Also I like to think i'm not as up myself as that probably made me sound :/

Hey to all you forum goers! I'm Softboiled. After taking a short hiatus from the online Pokemon community, I decided to dive back in by joining this site. I want to share my experiences, make some friends, and become a better TCG and VG player. I found out about Pokebeach about a year ago when I often visited to find and research new decks to use and have been lurking about since then. I'm a huge fan of the Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and Pikmin series, though I mostly play a variety of video games. I also enjoy watching anime. My favorite Pokemon are Chansey and Arcanine. I hope to get to know everyone while I'm here!

Hey everyone, my name is Nate. I am super excited to join this forum and discuss my geeky passion of Pokemon. I am from the United States in the state of Indiana and have been a Pokemon fan since it was first introduced in the USA. I am 26 years old. I run a geeky youtube channel that has pokemon content at youtube.com/RealBreakingNate , I also have an instagram @RealBreakingNate . Both my youtube (130+ subscribers currently as of writing) and instagram (750+ followers currently as writing) I hold lots of Pokemon giveaways! So if you have time check out both of those places. I am an aspiring youtuber, and its my dream to bring smiles to peoples faces with all the geeky things I love in life. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to card games in general. I worked for Comic Images on their card game WWE Raw Deal, my name is in the rulebooks so that really pushed me into the card game world. That game is no longer around though. I am an avid cosplayer and you can find me at lots of cons dressed up as Misty and filming for my youtube channel. Yes, I am a guy that dresses up as misty haha, it brings smiles to peoples faces and thats what I love. I am also a big toy collector. Have been ever since I can remember and even when I was little I kept my toys unopened. I could ramble on for days about things about me and things I love but I am going to keep it short and I look forward to making some friends on here, great discussions, and I hope some of you will check out my Instagram and Youtube.

Thanks,
@RealBreakingNate
-Nate-

Back