Introduce Yourself!

What's up guys? I've been playing Pokemon since the golden days of Red/Blue/Yellow. I'm also a fan of the manga(my name says it all) and I'm looking forward to chatting it up with you guys. Don't hesitate to message me for Friend Code's, trading, or anything else.

Hello fellow Pokemon Trainers!

I am HeirOfTheSky, or Heir. I play Pokemon TCG, and have been for 3 years now. I very much so enjoy this game and the community, that is why I came here. I have used Pokebeach for PokeNews for quite some time now and I finally decided to join. Honestly can't remember how I found out about PokeBeach but I am sure it was from a fellow TCG player.

I enjoy playing card games and designing aeroplanes. I am also a pilot!

Hey there! This rawrpony.
Ive been following pokebeach for awhile now and finally decided to make an account on here! I've been off and on playing pokemon games since the first ones came out. I am not very competitive in the games, but if you want to trade or battle just let me know!

I am new to the tcg and came here to improve and so i can be the very best favorite region is hoenn and pokemon is darkrai

Hi, I joined to trade with people. I do a lot of IV breeding so I was hoping to trade with people who do the same from other regions for masuda method shinies. While searching for a good site to trade on I found this place and registered. That's pretty much it. Have a nice day.

Hi there,

I just discovered this forum while looking for Vivillon trade; I hope I can find the last pattern I need :)

i joined beacuse i need friend codes for the safari

my hobbies are playing basquetball and skating

Hey Guys! I'm jimbo919191. I joined because i love playing TCG and just love pokemon in general. I love the original and some of the newer games and i love to design tee shirts based on pokemon. I love going to league and talking and trading with people. Favorite pokemon has gotta be either blastoise or salamence. See Ya!

Hello :)

I just joined, I'm from Sweden and I love collecting pokémon! I joined to try and find friends to trade with, mainly vivillons and game exlusives :) I think the traiding system is great and all, but as you may know its a bit lacking when you trade Vivillons, since you can't make shure your demands in the pm are met.

I've played Pokémon since gen 1 and i'm a huge fan!
Hello comunity, nice to meet you :)

Hello, Im Paul/NeoRH. I joined the forum mainly to find a good way to seek for Pokemon Trades, share 3DS Friend Codes for the Friend Safari, and to know a bit more about some mechanics, like the Masuda Method. And, of course, to meet other people. :)
I found out about this site by looking for a trade of certain Pokemon.
Hmm...Interests...Well, about Pokemon, I like watching episodes of the TV show, and I mainly like collecting Pokemon more than battling. Not that I will refuse a Pokemon Battle if anyone wants to, I assure you that it'll be a good way to get an easy win for you. ^^; My favorite type of Pokemon is Ghost type, it's really hard for me to pick a favorite one, but if I had to, I would choose...Banette. :)
Besides Playing Video Games, my other hobbies are drawing and reading. Pokemon are quite fun to draw! But I have to admit my drawing skills are quite average. ^^;
And...I think that's all the relevant things I can think about me right now. I look forward to have fun and to know more about Pokemon in these forums. ^^

Hey I just joined here to trade some Pokemon TCG cards that im looking for. I started playing about 5 months ago and just need a few cards. My main hobby is Car Audio though. I have/ hold 7 state championships and/ or records and 1 South East US championship for bass.

Hello guys!My name's kchkfc (You don't say...).I'm a big fan of pokemon and already started collecting TCG cards since young.I knew Pokebeach quite a while ago so i decided to join this community to ask questions.My hobby?Anything related to Pokemon. :D

Hello. I joined to have more codes for Friend Safari on x/y so blahblahblahdoubtanyonewillreadthisblahblahblah.

I want to share Korean PTCG info or discuss about PTCG and find this in Google. I'm from S.Korea and PTCG Community manager in S.Korea. I was play this game in 99' years and works for Game Programming(but now jobless). My hobbies are Card games and collecting figures. Thanks for reading. Maybe I can be helpful if someone need PTCG infomation in S.Korea.

Ahaha, how silly that the most of us came for that silly Friend Safari!

You can address me as my screen name!
While I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time, the thing that pushed me to joining was the Friend Safari.

I guess it's nice to finally be back in some sort of community. The golden age is long gone, and maybe this is the community I'll lean on for a long while.

I'm pretty sure I spied a few art threads. I'll probably lurk around there because I get crazy drawing urges at midnight and I have no where to put the doodles at.
...Or I might lurk around the Front Page News and (as always) not say anything at all! Watching the chaos unfold and whatno--

Well, anyways, I hope you all don't mind my stay!
"Please take care of me" etc. ~

EDIT: Also, it occurred to me that Teal exists on this forum! I... have no affiliation, but DNA and Teal's small talk gave me a good laugh.
...But yes, I'm a girll. Congrats!

EDIT 2: Aaand it appears I left out something. Yes, I know exactly who is in my avatar, and anyone who can identify it as "Touhou" is welcome to talk to me about it.
Look at me, not even addressing the Mesprit.

Hello everyone,

I have decided to join this forum in order to trade friend codes for Pokemon X/Y so that I can expand my friend safari. I am mostly online in the evenings and love to breed and test new pokemon team combinations. I am not sure if I should post this here but this is my friend code if anyone is interested 2337-3611-9181 thank you.

Hello !
I'm sorry, i hasen't look my private message first, so, let me indroduce myself :
I'm here to trade some Pokemon, because I can't have them =) I hope you can be help me ! I find this forum to searching someone to trade one of them...
My "name" here and in the game is Maenwee, I'm French, so, I apologize for my bad english, I promise I will do better I can ! I'm playing to Pokemon since many years (I was in elementary school, I think), I have many others hobbies, but nothing which can be interest someone, I think.
So, thank for accepting me in your little communauty !

Hello!

I'm new and I've been a Pokemon fan since the games first came to the US. I came to trade and battle, as well as make some new friends.

Back