Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, Greetings,

I am Shin from Malaysia. I recently got my copy of Pokemon X.

~ Found te site wile searching for 3ds friend code
~ I joined the site to find some new friends to enjoy Pokémon with. Friend Safari is the feature I wanted to use to the fullest
~ I like to breed and trade pokemon. Mainly for Collecting
~ Recently getting back into pokemon since i missed the BW2 and play abit BW.

Lets trade pokemon and add me for Friend safari. im yet to beat the game. but soon i will. xD

Hit me with a PM if you'd like to chat more. :D

Hey Everyone,
My name is Josh, 26, from Chicago.
I've frequented the site in the past for TCG news, but finally got around to joining up.
I've been playing with these adorable little creatures since Gen 1 (Got blue version, even though I really wanted Red). I want to go into game design, and a long running series like this one, in all of it's forms, is both an escape and a source of inspiration.

I hope to get along with all of you!

Hi, I'm Michael. I found PokéBeach through Google search while looking for information about Pokémon X easter eggs. I joined because this looks like a great site and I was hoping to find some people to swap friend codes with for Friend Safari too.

I enjoy gaming in general, but have a soft spot for casual games and retro games. Aside from Pokémon X, I'm currently playing Diablo III and am part of the Hearthstone Beta. I've played WoW and GW2 in the past, but don't really have time for it these days.

Hey guys, name's Scream or Lauchlan. I'm a pokemon tcg/vga player and living in Australia.

I've always known about the site, just really never took the time to join. No real hobbies besides sport and pokemon, I guess you could call League of Legends a hobby as well but after reaching 'high' elo of Diamond I've taken a break to focus more so on my pokemon!

Sup guys I'm Brotocol. I bring liftings and the muscles. I require the Metang and the Togepi. I also like to safari.

Hi there,
my name is Florian. I am playing Pokémon for 2 and a half years now. I have joined here because I was of a geust in here and I like this page so I decided to register here.

Hey y'all, I'm Viv (aka Azurenai or Azi). I'm a British girl who's been playing Pokémon since Yellow (and loving it)!

I found PokéBeach when I googled something (can't remember what now...) but read through quite a bit and decided to stay!

Hobbies? Well, other than Pokémon, there's knitting, programming and going to the gym... (What? I like to train me as well as my pokémon... I'm level 27 atm... :))

So yeah... that's me!

Hi, my name is Piotr (Peter in Polish) and I come from Poland and live in England. I started getting into pokemon again and I am enjoying it. My favourite pokemons are, Zangoose, Oshawott and Chikorita.

Hello! I have been following the site for about a year and I decided to join the forums today! My favorite pokemon are Pikachu and Arceus.

Hello all! My name is Steve and I'm from the States! I've been playing Pokemon since Gen II, and I absolutely love the gameplay for X and Y. My favorite pokemon include Charizard, Gardevoir, and the newcomer Tyrantrum!! I joined to get more friends for the Friend Safari. So far I only know that my Safari is Grass and that includes Quilladin. I can't remember what the other two were. Add me anyway though! Challenge me to a battle if you dare!!

Hello everyone I have used pokebeach for yeas to gather information on all things pokemon and I decided that it was about time I made an account here.

Hi everyone,

My name is Liz "EB Magpie" and I found PokeBeach because I was looking for people who had other forms of Vivillon available for my team. I like building crafty projects in addition to reading and playing Pokemon.

Hey my name is Jordan,I joined so that i could get some friend codes and share mine for the friend safari. I have been playing the games since gen 1 and have been enjoying it all the time.
My favorite team: Metagross, Nidoking, Aegislash, Xatu, Salamence, Zoroark

Hello. I'm PKFan33.
Let's see. I joined because I want to network more with Pokemon fans especially seeing as Pokemon X and Y are bigger proponents of socialization.
I'm also interested in exchanging friend codes. I added mine to the safari codes list. Please feel free to PM me so I can add you. (Don't want to try and add the 100s of names on that list XD).
I've been playing Pokemon forever since Red and Blue and have loved it ever since. I have every Pokemon game ever. I play other Nintendo titles as well along with some Playstation. My other hobbies include music and being social.
Forums have always been a struggle for me to post often but I will try my best.

:)

Hello, i am Vincent. I play alot of Pokemon Games, i`m 13 years old. I join this site because of I want friends for Pokemon X and Y!

Hello everybody, I am Mega Blaziken. I am a huge Pokemon fan. I am not a huge fan of the TCG, but I am a huge fan of all the video games. I found this site while looking for a chat room on google so that I could get a good battle going in Pokemon Y version. My favorite pokemon is Mega Blaziken (as you may already know). My 3DS fc is 3840-5907-1581, so if you would like to trade or battle with me hit me up with a friend request.

Hi there. I'm Ultimesk, a french trainer !
I joined you guys for a simple reason : Trading my fully IV'd french pokemons with yours. Heard of masuda ? :D
I currently spend hours a day on breeding, building a strat team..
My other interests are music ( I play bass ), MMO's and animes.
Don't have anything else to say to introcude myself, i'm not so goot at it :>

Back