Introduce Yourself!

Hi im Sean I just joined mainly to find something. I am a great fan of Pokemon and always have been mainly the games/anime but when i was younger the cards were also of interest to me. but the main reason I join wasnt for my sake but for my GF sake who is a much bigger fan than I the reason I joined its her Bday coming soon and she Loves collecting Plush toys and loves Pokemon her fav being Hypno but she hasnt ever found one she has tried finding people to make them on sites like deviant art but never good enuf so Im looking for ones for her as a surprise.

This would mean alot if any1 could Email me with any links or info they have, maybe even if they have made there own and wouldnt mind making another.

Well...I'm Caroline, I'm fourteen years old and I'm French . My First Pokemon game was FireRed and since that I've never stopped playing Pokémon games .
I came here totally by accident, but It tooks me a few month to create an account here because I still study how to speak English correctly :3 Plus I'm really shy but I can be really Friendly too ! My interests include playing games ( RPG most of the time ) watching Let's play on YT , and drawing birds because they are sooo beautiful <3
That's all I can say ! I hope my English isn't too bad :3

Hello to all!

I've lurked this forum for a very long time, though made an account fairly recently seeing as X and Y just came out, figuring it would be the perfect time to do so especially with the ease of trading and battling they bring this time around.

I mainly stick to the video games, but have dabbled in the TCG back when Black and White first came out and collected the cards themselves ever since the Base set, but haven't played much in the past years. I currently only have Pokemon Y, Black 2, and Diamond, but in the future hope to collect all of the games from Ruby and Sapphire up.

My only language is English, though I hope to learn another at some point in life. My main hobby is gardening and I have an interest in someday studying botany and horticulture.

I hope to be able to get into competitive battling at some point in this generation of games, and will probably make a trade thread in due time, as I'm already amassing a large varied collection that I'd like to be able to use to help other members of this forum should they need a particular Pokemon.

Well, I hope to talk to many of you around these forums, and feel free to add my Friend Code, PM me if you do.

Hello! My name is Maddie and I decided to sign up for this forum because I felt like I needed a more social Pokemon experience. I've been into Pokemon ever since I was little, but I no longer have any friends that are as into it as I am.

I'm really into video games/books/movies/etc. When it comes to Pokemon, nowadays I really only pay attention to the games and I occasionally rewatch some of my favorite old movies. When I was a kid I was into the anime and TCG, but I unfortunately lost interest in both a while back.

Also, I was hoping to meet some new international friends, since I don't have many. I think it'd be nice to have a wider variety of people to talk to.
I'm pretty shy and have trouble starting conversations with people I'm unfamiliar with, but I'll try my best!

I hope a more social Pokemon experience makes it as much more enjoyable as I think it will. Thanks!

Hello, my name is Nicole and I am from New Jersey, USA... I decided to join to meet like minded folks and get to know everyone, also to play Pokemon with. I enjoy video games, reading, writing, art, movies, tv shows, discovering abandon buildings and other interesting things in New Jersey. I am here to socialize about Pokemon and anything like minded. :)

why you joined
where you found out about PokéBeach
your interests
hobbies
anything else relevant

Hello I'm Xlis, I joined to forward my hunt for Vivillons, I found this place on google, I like to play games and draw, and I like pie.

Hello there! My name is Philipp, I'm 21 and a Pokemon Videogamer since Red and Blue.
Currently playing Gen 6 and via Google I found out that you guys have a Vivillon trade market. I want to collect all the forms so that's what initially brought me here ;)

I'm looking forward to do other fun stuff on this forum as well.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Welp... Here goes... I found out about Pokebeach from a friend. I'm play Tgc and Vg and i love the anime :) I have been playing since gen 4. :)

Hi I am Sandslasher I have been playing since gen 1, I skipped gen 2 and 3 but since have played them. I enjoy all parts of pokemon: trading competitive and casual battling, nuzlocking, and just playing to play. I joined because I was searching for a pokemon and found this website, so I wanted to join to trade around. Alright nice meeting you!!!!

Hi, I'm James/epixkirby13. I found this place in search of pokemon error cards. I like to play video games from COD to Kirby games. I also like to battle with the cards. Well, it is nice to meet you all.

I joined because I wanted some more friend codes for my X version. Decided to make an account finally for that purpose mainly.
I've known about pokebeach for around 3 years. Besides Serebii, this is my favorite pokemon news site.
Video games are my main interest, and I have my bachelors of art in game art currently.
My main hobbies are playing video games and talking smack. I used to play a lot of the Pokemon TGC, but quit after Catcher came around.

What's up guys? My names Frank. I'm here mostly so I can get some friends online so I can battle and trade with others. And have access to more types in the friend safari. But I'm more than willing to battle anytime you guys want!

My FC is 0791-2269-0297

Come add me!

Hello all! You can call me Asche.
I actually joined this site because I've never been on a Pokemon forum before and I thought it would be nice to connect with other players. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 and I've just never lost interest in it. I play a lot of RPGs, and you can also find me on Guild Wars 2!! (Ascherune in my main character there.)
I'm actually in college right now for Media Arts, hoping to get into the gaming industry once all is said and done. I draw, and am currently learning modeling. :D
I really never know what to say in introduction threads. ^^;

It's nice to meet you all!!

Hello! I'm colin_eagle, just got in the forum mainly because I want more friends on my Pokémon X, but I've been reading the forums for some time now. I've played pokemon since the start, with blue version. I'm from Brazil, and I think this is the first forum I join. Besides games, my hobbies are reading and drawing, mostly. Looking forward to become part of the community!

Hi there! I'm Arcaix, and I joined this forum because I love Pokemon (andbecauseIwantedsomefriendcodesandstuffbutwhatever)! I have played Pokemon since Diamond, so I'm not really a "genwunner". My favorite generation has to be 6th or 3rd. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee, and my favorite "Eeveelution" is Espeon or Umbreon (don't make me choose pls tanks). I am from the US, California, and this is my 3rd forum. I plan to stay here for a while!

Thanks,
Arcaix

Hello! My name is Colton, and i've been playing Pokemon since the original Red/Blue versions. I stopped playing after Ruby/Sapphire, but have recently got back into Pokemon with X and Y. I've been playing a lot, and love many of the new features and hope to complete the pokedex. Send me a PM if you play a lot as well, or want some more Pokemon in your safari! Code: 2079-6166-6936. Glad to have joined!!

Well hello. I played the TCG back went it first released (back when 1st Ed cards where common). I was a naive preteen kid who was so much into the video game that I got into anything related. I kept playing the games through the years (played at least one game of each gen at some point) but fell off the TCG in favor of Yugioh and MTG. I got back for like half a year during the end of the R/S era and start of the D/P era. I only played at tournaments like two times (and was a casual player so I was weeded out fast). I played basically at home, with my brother and the fondest memories of the TCG are from there. I still keep a box with some cards, including my brother's Feraligatr / Blaziken deck and my Dialga/Metagross Steel deck from back on the R/S and D/P/P era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4

Hi, Im Onwe, Im 15 years old, And I love Pokemon,One Piece,Sword Art Online,Fairy Tail,Digimon, and Ben 10. :D

Hi there! I'm kinda new on the forum scene.. been an avid fan of pokemon since it was first introduced to the USA, and stumbled upon this place after searching Google for a friendly pokemon themed forum! I mostly found it under the search for trading Vivillons, but this place seems nice enough to stick around with, even after that. :D

Uh... not much else about me though!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site.

I joined to make more friends in Pokemon xy
I found this site through Google
I am interested in video games and movies
I make mods for Skyrim as a hobby https://sites.google.com/site/konahrikaccoutrements/
Since the first generation, my favorite Pokemon has been Charizard, so gen 6 has made me very happy.

Back