Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, my name's Davin and I'm a guy who has been a Pokémon fan since I got my very first video game when I was 6, which was Pokémon Yellow!

It's really nice to meet you all! ^^

My favorite Pokémon is Delphox and it was leaked just today! I already like it's design the moment I first saw it, I was like "WOW!". xD

I'm also interested in researching ROMs of video games, seeing how they work and experimenting with them!

I'm so glad to join PokéBeach, it's such a great forum! ^^

I am ChaosOmega, The only reasons i joined was for the memories, and friendships I will make. The kind people who share a similar interest as me. To me everyone is a friend in this world after all, we all love pokemon.
1385552_614776781906029_827650786_n.jpg
for those who want to see how i look in rl.

The name's G-Panthera, nice to meet ya all. I have been lurking around these forums for a good while, including Serebii (I'm known there as B. Thunder Tiger, but I rarely post there). My reason for coming to this site, is perhaps that the appearance of the forums really looks great with the whole beach theme, and gives me a real tropical vacation feel as well. Also, it doesn't seem as crowded as the Serebii.net forums to me, giving me the thought one's voice can be heard here easier.

Hi everyone :]

I've been lingering around for years and finally got around to signing up. Everyone on here seems pretty amiable and it'd be nice to make some new friends! Plus, I need people to squeak with about XY.

My favourite types are Electric and Fire, I can't pick just one so my favourite Pokemon are probably Manectric, Charizard, Scizor, Raikou, Jolteon and Glaceon.

I'm Rhinne over on Deviantart ♫

Hello everyone! I'm PurpleLucario. I joined this site because I like to mine for info on upcoming games.. That and I also thought of starting to write fan fiction again. ^_^;;
I originally was on a different forum but things kind of didn't turn out well. I found out about Pokebeach when I was info-mining a while back before the previous releases but I didn't decide to join until now. I feel like this website could serve as a huge info-mine for upcoming releases haha. :p

My interests are Rhythm games, RPG games, Horror movies and stories and anything supernatural (even though I get spooked easily). Pokemon is also one of my interests and has been since I was little. I have played all of the mainline games and most of the spin-offs. My favourite installment in the mainline games would be Black and White, because of the deep story that somehow managed to grasp at my emotions. Seeing your rivals get demotivated a little every time you defeated them was just...a real contrast.

My hobbies are playing games, drawing, listening to music and reading. I'm mostly free but I will limit myself to using the computer only when necessary as I try to make myself as productive as possible in the real world. Uhhh, sorry I sound so boring and what not. I hope I'll be able to make some friends here. >.<

Hi everyone :3
I love this forum and finally had the time to write something here :>
My first Pokemon game war the red edition and since then I`m adiccted to the games xD
I live in Germany and love to draw Pokemon and animals ^^
Nice to meet you ♥

I'm Tighten and I joined because I was enjoying reading the gen 6 leaks and wanted to post as well. I'm been playing Pokemon since I got Blue in Christmas 97. Pokemon has been my favorite franchise ever since. I think I heard about Pokebeach from Pokejungle and I think I heard about them during the gen 5 leaks. I like playing games and reading. My dream is to become a writer and write a whole series.

Hello my name is Blake but you can call me Lindan :)
I've been browsing Pokebeach for a couple of years now and finally thought it would be time to join. I have been playing Pokemon since it first got released in Australia and from that point i fell in love with the series, My favourite Pokemon are Dewott and Ampharos and im massively hyped for X and Y (Yaaaaay Mega Ampharos :D )
I hope to meet you all and look forward to making new friends :)

Hey, I'm John / xRuneXero (Rune for short). Decided to join due to the upcoming X and Y releases, so I'm hoping to have plenty of people to battle and trade , and of course have a good time on the forums.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi. Oscarhendo. Joined cause I love pokemon. Was looking up rumors and came across this site. Fan of all pokemon games fave is gen three I know ill cope slack for it but it's surrounded in nostalgia. So yeah. Love super smash and zelda. Fave pokemon is ampharos. And yeah that's me.

Hi,My name is spartansn1p3r, I first joined this forum when I wanted to give my opinion on a certain topic, that was a week ago, now I'm all over this forum. I first got into pokemon when I was 8, my mum bought me platinum for Christmas, I loved it, after that I got every new game, I'm 13, I live in New South Wales, Australia and my interests are videogames, computers and overall technology

Hi! I'm elizard_9594, or simply, Liz.
I heard about Pokebeach through a Facebook page and came to discuss the new X&Y starter final evolutions.
I'm 19 and live in The United States.
And I started playing Pokemon on a Game Boy Color when I got Pokemon Bue and Pokemon Yellow for my birthday when Blue had just came out. :)

Hi, I'm Trinity527. I joined this forum to try and keep up/give my opinions on X and Y. I'm really looking forward to the 12th!

Hello Pokebeach, I'm TyBlood13

I came mainly to get some EV training help to prepare for X&Y

I was directed here from GBATemp.net where I hang out quite often

I enjoy playing almost all video games and hope to make some friends here on the forums!

Hello, everyone :3 I'm CutePikachu, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I've been lurking around PokéBeach for quite some time and finally decided to register in the forums. I've loved Pokémon ever since it first came out, so I'm happy to discuss both old Pokémon and new. I'm super-excited for X and Y and for the new cards coming out in the TCG. I have a shop on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PokePops where I make pins, magnets, keychains, and (soon) necklaces using Pokémon cards. I'll also be updating my shop with laminate Pokémon keychains and bookmarks made with my own Pokémon artwork. I do have a deviantART account - http://mrsniffy.deviantart.com/ - but it's fairly new. I'm also registered on a site called Trade Cards Online, if anyone here is familiar with it. There, I go by CuteAssassin.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to making some friends here...and by the looks of it, hopefully some trades, too :3

Hey guys, just call me Gregora.

I don't remember when I found out about PokéBeach, but it was some time ago. I just now joining because I intend to get Pokemon X and I wanted to be added to the long registry of friend codes so I can have fun trading and playing other games.

From time to time, (read: whenever my insanely powerful laptop is actually working) I upload Let's Plays to my youtube channel. These are done entirely for fun and to help me work through my slight speech impediment.

I've been playing Pokémon ever since Yellow, back when I was eleven and I've owned and beaten at least one game out of every generation since. In my circle of friends, I'm seen as the one who has the most encyclopaedic knowledge of the game to the point that I explained what EVs are to them.

Hello guys this is my first forum in quite some time (I'm talking years) and im pretty pumped to be back in one. I live in the US and im 18. I hope everyone likes me and i hope to make a lot of friends here! Sorry to sound cheesy haha I'm not good at this. :p

Hello! My names Dan. Obviously by my username you can tell I'm a huge sonic fan. But also I'm a HUGE pokemon fan. I actually just got back into pokemon with White 2. The last poke game i played before White 2 was Fire Red. Anyways, I joined PokeBeach because I've been following the forums in anticipation for X and Y almost everyday. Only a few more days until X and Y! :D:D:D

Hi, I'm HungryCaterpie and I joined thanks to my huge interest inside of pokemon!
I actually found PokeBeach while looking around for X and Y hopes.
I am very interested in the coding of pokemon and hope to code something like it
Some hobbies of mine are Minecraft, pokemon, video game development, music, etc.
I just thought I'd mention that my 3 favorite characters in pokemon are Silver, Gary, and Paul.
A signature pokemon of mine is Caterpie, as you can see by my name.

Back