Introduce Yourself!

Hey! My name is Bob (simple name right?) Well the reason I joined is because I am a big pokemon fan of course.
I have loved pokemon since I was in diapers. Video games, cards, you name it, I love it. So yep thanks for reading!

Hi! I'm Sarah. I've been a pokemon fan and card collector for about ten years. I'm looking to sell a few of my cards to the community. Nice to meet you all!

Hiya everyone! I'm Fancy, a writer, a artist (as my personal hobby), and of course a gamer. I've decided to come to this community to join in on Pokemon conversation. After all, I deem this site pretty fancy. I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you on the forums.

hello my name is Steven I'm 21 and I've been a fan since it first started on the gameboy and first season of the show past couple of years I've been out of the loop I started watching the cartoon last year since I believe the johto season lol been playing gen 3 on my android emulator looking forward to saving money to buy a 3ds xl for x&y and past ds pokemon games

• I joined because I heard this was a good website to find out Pokemon X & Y info and meet cool people.
• Some guy on YouTube mentioned it.
• Pokemon , Mario , Most things Nintendo-related , Kingdom Hearts , Final Fantasy , Animal Crossing , Terraria , Minecraft , etc.
• I like to draw in my free time , the rest of the time I'm sitting on my bed all lazy looking at Pokemon fanart.
• I'm a boy , I'm 13 (and a half) , My first game was Pokemon Red version. I'm a straight A student and in all advanced classes. I like to do NU tier Wi-Fi battles , I like really cute Pokemon (no homo) like Kirlia , Gothorita , and Squirtle (Squirtle is the best!) and cool Pokemon like Terrakion and Heracross. My favorite Gen 1 Pokemon is Squirtle , My favorite Gen 2 Pokemon is... Sneasel I guess , My favorite Gen 3 Pokemon is definitely Mawile (Kirlia being second) , My favorite Gen 4 Pokemon is... uh ... three-way tie between Lucario , Vespiquen , and Roserade , My favorite Gen 5 Pokemon is Snivy (Gothorita being second). There are much more Pokemon I really like but these are the ones of each region I like the most.

Hi im rogue ninetales! As you can guess i love ninetales and vulpix. I watch jwittz and he mentioned pokebeach on one of his videos and i finally decided to join. I like to collect pokemon cards, ive collected all 649 pokemon, ive caught 97 vulpix's and evolved 47 of them to ninetales i like to ride my bike as well. So thanks for reading and preparing for all my ninetales/vulpix-related posts!

Hello everyone, I am JohnnyBGuud.

I have been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue but that was not the reason I joined. I joined in order to contact axpendix to try out TCG One, his creation in order to test my own TCG set.
I don't have much time to play anymore, with studies getting in the way so I don't promise to be a great value to the community, but I do have to thank Pokébeach for all the information it has freely provided everyone throughout the years.

Thank you,
Johnny

Hi, there, I'm Pikafan!
I'm a writer, gamer, model railroader and a railfan.
I joined because ever since I re-discovered Pokèmon in March, I've been looking for a good Pokémon forum.
I hope to have fun interacting with other fans on here

Hello everyone my name is Mech_Jon and i'm new to this forum!
I'm from canada and i've played pokemon since I was 7, currently 18 and looking for help on competitive battling (being introduced to it just recently XD)
Well, i'm hoping to have fun and get better at competitive battling

my name is quientin and i love pokemon thats what made me look for this website and i chose this one. i like basketball and fishing. i am a newcomer so i will need help.

Hello everyone! My name is TheMagnificentManatee and I'm new here ^^
I joined Pokebeach because I always read my Pokémon-news here and I thought: "Why not join their forum?". I am 15 years old and live in Denmark. I have played Pokémon since gen. 3 and ever since. Not only do I play the Video games, I also play the TCG but I am very bad since I just started. Except for playing Pokémon I also draw, paint, watch anime and read manga. Those are my big hobbies :)

I can't wait to meet all of you! See you online ^^

Hello fellow Pokémon fans! I am NetherSword7301, just another Pokémon trainer.
Or AM I?
Well, to answer the questions in the original post, here is some unnecessary and probably useless information about me!
First, I joined PokéBeach because I was a little lonely. I have nobody to talk to about Pokemon other than my friend who I don't see often. Knowing that I can just come here to talk about Pokémon with people makes me happy.
Second, believe it or not, I found out about this website through a random Google search. Okay, moving on.
Third, I am mainly interested in new news about upcoming Pokemon games, such as X and Y, and Pokemon theories, such as the theory that Voltorb is just a haunted Poke Ball.
Fourth, some of my hobbies are as follows:
Bike riding
Video games
Card games
Swimming
Thinking
...that's about it.
Nothing else about me is too relevant, other than the fact that I have a SHINY ARCEUS IN DIAMOND BEHEEYEMS!
*ahem* Anyways, I look forward to chatting with you all.
-your fellow trainer
P.S. Sorry about the long post. Those of you who read until the end, you deserve a reward. So, I'll tell you a little secret. I have 100% completed the regional Pokedex in Pokemon Black 2. In doing that, I have obtained 17 different shiny Pokemon. Anyway, go back to reading random posts.

Well im ryan, a true pokemon fan since diamond and pearl. Anyway im here because I like the tcg competitive game(duh),me and my friend evan do a youtube chanel with lets play and tcg pack openings(if you want to check it out just contact me)

I am hyenabite and I just joined because I visit the site everyday and look at the forums every time I do so why not join? I usually just read comics watch anime play videogames average things I would do at 18 I've always adored pokemon

Hello, I am DarkPhoenix.

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. (Mostly the anime and the games. Haven't focused on the TCG) I was told to make a account here from the one known as ghost king. He is my best friend and blah blah. :p I am 21 years old and am hoping to talk about my views on Pokemon and so on.

Hello I am Ghost King, I just found about this thread(face palming now), I am 22 years old and my best friend is DarkPhoeinix. I love everything about pokemon except I don't understand the metagames. I join because it pokemon. I am a nerd(proud of it) My favorite things in high school was reading, math, and science(like I said I am nerd). I love all kinds of video games. I like to collect books. My favorite pokemon ghosts( which is the rarest type in the game) and the funniest ones of them all.

Hi, i am Ilvoid and is a pleasure to be here. I have been reading this forum for quite a while. I found it when i typed "Pokemon" in my tapatalk. Since then i come here often previously as a guest.

And i have to say that this forum has a good vibe. I love Pokemon, i might not be a competitive expert because i never tried to learn the new features. I am a gen oner guy and i fought my way through the new games fighting like one.

The closest thing to "competitive" i did was soloing the fighting elite four trainer of Black 2 with metagross, using a combination of Iron defense, agility and psychic.

Aside from that, all my pokemons have been offensive 100%. But i might try learning good combinations here.

Glad to be here!

P.D: Forgive my english, its not my native language.
Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Im jaybumaom0425 im new here ive played pokemon for 8 years still have some old cards. I join to be competitive and having fun but most of all meeting new people. i love to game alot not just pokemon i love to sing and im always friendly. I hope we can be a great team. Thanks for reading this.

Hello there, my name is Nicole. I'm not really sure how I found this site, but I decided to join after lurking around the Pokemon X and Y section for a while. I've adored Pokemon for a long time, since Red and Blue (I'm old >.<).
The people here seem friendly enough, and I hope I can make some friends to battle/trade with when X and Y come out. =)

Back