Introduce Yourself!

I have been seeing the news on Pokebeach go by for a while but the most recent was my favorite....thats mainly why XD
My weekly Pokemon League at Heroes Comics
writing
drawing, singing, and Pokemon TCG
I can't wait for my membership here!

#1: Why I joined
I joined because I like discussion and online communities. Of course, I also love Pokemon. I saw the thread pertaining to the "First Impressions of Gen Six", and I wanted to join after I saw the "join up" link.
However I may not post frequently because I want to avoid as many spoilers for Gen 6 as possible, so that when I play, I will "ooh" and "aaah" at the pokemon (or I may barf at others). I also want to know more about the story. The farthest I will go is knowing the premise of the story, as well as the background information for the legendaries. I also want to know the Stats (but not the designs) of the starters and legendaries.

#2: How did you discover Pokebeach?
I found out about PokeBeach when it was posting videos on Youtube for Black/White. I've been following it ever since then.

#3: Interests?
Interests including gaming (of course), listening to music, and writing. Writing or thinking is fine. I like stories, and I would consider myself a thinker who contemplates on a whole lot of things in life. I'm not a passive person, and I am opinionated and logical. Hopefully. But I mentioned that I was a writer. I don't write fanfics or Pogeymanz stuff, but rather darker, provocative stuff that is open ended. I love art of various kinds, and I have my own account on DeviantArt.

#4: Hobbies
I'm a gamer, and I love Nintendo. I love Pokemon, but I haven't been playing it since my DS died. Also, I'm not a diehard fan of competitive combat and aspects, although it is interesting to read. Outside of pokemon, I'm a writer who writes stuff that does not pertain to Pokemon or games in general. I'm also thinker and critic, so if I say something, it may be elaborate in nature and therefore it will be lengthy. Not everyone may like really long and opinionated posts! XD However I am also reasonable. If I disagree, I do not intend on causing a heated debate but rather a meaningful, neutral discussion. Favourite genre of music is Metal, without vocals, and I like Orchestral and Ambient works too. Almost anything is fine so long as it is well executed.

hi! i'm nikita and i joined ´cause i love to chat and of course pokémon

please treat me nicely

Hi guys. Just joined the site right now! I've been wanting to join for a while since I always come here for news. I thought with all the hype today it'd be best to join now.

Hey guys... I'm SeedFlare. I came here just to say hi so my account won't be deleted. I'm not good at this so... see you! XD

Hello, all! ^_^ I am Beta. I am as you guessed new here I am 16 years old and I have been lurking for a year but decided to join to talk about X and Y with other members which I can't wait for! 8D I have been a huge fan of Pokemon since I was 5, and I still love it with passion. My favorite region is Johto, but in no way does that affect my sight on current or future games ^_^
I guess that's all you need to know, for now. I love to talk to others and make new friends and that's what I hope I can do here along sharing my Pokemon passion :3

Hi i'm Icyangelus I joined beacuse I started playing the TCG recently and heard from a friend that this forum is a good place to exchange Ideas. My hobbies is playing videogames(DUH! lol) and drawing. I love both the tcg and the videogames so I cant wait till gen 6 is unleashed to start exchanging ideas and maybe even play agaisnt some of you ;)

Hello! I'm Ba Sing Sage and I joined because I really love to pokemon and I wanted to talk to others who share my love for it. I've been coming to Pokebeach for over a year and I just felt it was time to make a profile. I've played all the games and it all started when I got a copy of pokemon blue for Christmas when I was 6 years old. Now that the 6th Gen is starting soon, I wanted to share my ideas and theories on what is going to be in these new games. I already love the starters (especially Froakie!).

Well, this has dragged on long enough lol. I can't wait to have get discussions with everyone!

Hello, I'm Froakie, I joined as I am a giant Pokemon fan and just want to talk about Pokemon and find out what other fans opinions are on games and such.
I first became a Pokemon fan when I was about 10 after I saw an episode of the Anime on TV.
My first Pokemon game was Diamond and I loved it, from then I have also gotten Yellow, Crystal, Platinum, HeartGold, White and White 2 as well as a bunch of the spin-off's.
I am looking forward to posting on these forums and I hope I can become friends with a bunch of people on here.

Hey everyone my name is Phillip. I've been a pokemon fan since I was 3 and now at 17 I'm super excited for the upcoming 6th generation. As my username implies, I'm a huge fire type fan. I look forward to having conversations with all you. Ttfn

hello, i'm Veggie Salad. I joined this website for two reasons, one was that i love pokemon and the other was that my best friend is a super moderator here who also introduced me to the site (he's blah in case you wanted to know). i like to do art in my spare time mostly of things from mlp or having to do with equestria in any way.
/)*(\ Brohoof.

Hello people of Pokebeach :) My name is Wolf Vallimont (Wolf is a nickname). I'm 16, and I recently joined because of the Pokemon X and Y announcement and wanted to see what others had to say. I live in Wisconsin, so...cheese.I first heard of Pokebeach when a friend of mine pulled it up on the computer one day in computer class. I was fascinated by all the info it showed. I was mostly for the news of the main series games, not much the TCG, but that's OK, too. I'm pumped to see what October 2013 has to bring...so yeah! I'm currently playing Black 2 and aim to be the world's greatest Pokemon Breeder, so I'm on hiatus for Pokemon Black 2 'till I've EV'd all of the eggs I've been preparing for months! Once the X and Y comes out I'll be doing walkthroughs of that too. Anywho I hope to hear from you soon, and if anyone wants to talk PM me! mKay Bye!

P.S. Chespin is MINE!!!!

Hi, I'm SuperArtNinja. I had an old account admittedly, but I hadn't used it enough. I really wanted to start out fresh and wanted a more relevant username to who I am. I used to be NinjaAlchemist23, but I really want to be SuperArtNinja like my DeviantArt account. I love to draw and make a fair amount of fan art for this series. I've been using this site for years to learn about stuff for both the TCG and the video games. I turned 21 last month, I'm female, and my favorite Pokemon is Suicune. I was scared off when I first joined, but I hope that this time, will be a different, more positive experience for me. I also have a reddit of the same name. If you are on a site and you see this username, it is very likely me!

DeviantArt Account if you're curious: http://superartninja.deviantart.com/

Hi, I'm Twizzy
I'm 19 and from Pennsylvania, I've loved Pokemon for as long as i can remember. I found pokebeach when i was looking for info on the release of B & W.

Hi Everybody I'm Twiggy
I'm a 14 year old Turtwig lover from South Carolina. I've loved Pokemon since I was in the crib, literally! :p I found Pokebeach a long time ago and read the news, but I finally decided to join up and be a registered member.

I thought I would want to post things regarding TGC news at some point.
I think I googled for information on Dragon's Exalted and that's what got me to bookmark the page, but I've at least visited occasionally for a while.
I like the TGC and the video game, other then pokemon I like strategy and story driven games.
I do like ponies and self identify as a brony, but I will not annoy people about it and I doubt I'll ever say anything other then this about it. The worst may be an avatar at some point.

So, hi guys

Hello,

I joined Pokebeach because: It's a great site to get up to date on news on Pokemon.
Where you found out about Pokebeach: Searching up Pokemon stuff on Google eventually gets you here.
I play some Pokemon TCG, I have a Rayquaza Eelektrik deck.
That's all for now.

i joined because i want to interact with more that like what i like :D
im 16 and i like minecraft/working on a pokemon mod and i have know about pokebeach since 2009 but didnt register until now for some reason :D
hope i fit in here well :D

Back