Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,
My name is Isaac and I'm for the US. I've been playing the TCG for almost a year now, and I'm thinking about getting into the Video game a bit more too. I'm mainly here to keep updated and get some feedback about my decks.

Hello Everyone! I'm Victini-V and I'm 13 and will be 14 soon. I came here actually to really just ask one little question but I also thought that I should make this account because I like helping others and giving them suggestions. My hobbies are Pokemon, TF2, and also reading some literature.

Greetings, My name is Saw and I Joined because i recently got into the TCG about a week ago and love it. I found this website by searching for Pokemon forums in Google. I'd love to talk deck strategy and builds just PM me.

Hello all! Gambit here, I've been playing Pokemon (video games) since RBY came out when I was a tyke, and collecting the cards for just as long. I stopped collecting cards after GSC, and just recently got back into it. I currently am playing with a Cold Fire theme deck, but wanna make a Sandslash deck d:

I also play Yugioh competitively (going to Nationals this year!) and MTG casually. Hoping to get better at the TCG during my stay here :D

I joined because I love Pokemon. I've been using PokeBeach for a few years and I never really looked at the forums. But the forums are the best part of this website, (Better than even the Pokemon card scans!). So this holiday season I made me an account. I like Mudkipz, Lucarios, and Charizards.

Sup PokéBeach,
DarkMaster here, I've loved Pokémon ever since my cousin gave me his copy of Blue back in 2001.
I'm 16 I live in the UK and am doing my GCSE's. I recently got into the TCG with the release of Next Destinies, and I'm going to my first tournament with Darkrai/Hydreigon in January.Wish me luck :D

Hey Guys,

My name is Hamilation and have been a fan of pokemon for as long as I can remember.
I am a big fan of the card game at the moment and I keep changing my deck every week to try out new things at league.
I live in Melbourne, Vic, Australia and love going to tournaments and pre-releases. I recently just opened my Boundaries Crossed booster box and got a good pull.
I am also a big fan of the video game, but I prefer the old pokemon red and blue over any newer games. Feel free to chat to me, I will chat about anything pokemon related.

Well hiya guys!
I'm Bunni!
I joined Pokebeach mainly to buy codes for PTCGO.
I found this site from Google.
I love video games, reading, collecting *many things*, and my Love. 83
I guess my hobbies are pretty much my interests....
If you can give me deals on PTCGO boosters and decks, or if you'd like to trade cards with me, PM me! c:

Hey, everyone. I'm ChillBill. I joined the site mainly to find a competitive battling community, but also to meet other people. I'm a guy with a rebellious spirit and a love for heavy metal. I enjoy a good conversation more than anything.

Hey, guys. I'm Teazee. I play the Pokemon TCG somewhat competitively. I keep up with the meta and go to a league, and the occasional premier tournament. You know the usual. I also play Kaijudo for anyone who cares at all.
As far as hobbies go, well Pokemon is a hobby, but also play D&D (well Pathfinder actually 4e is stupid) I also play like board games and stuff. Talisman is a good one. Smallworld too.
Might throw up some trades down the road.

Hi guys. I'm Renafan, and I've just come back into Pokemon big time. I was going through some of my old stuff and I found about a dozen old Pokemon VHS and Johto Journeys VHS. I had forgotten I'd bought them so of course nostalgia set me back. Earlier this year, I broke up with my girlfriend so Pokemon kinda turned things around for me as I was depressed for awhile. I'm hoping to become a contributing member of this forum. I love collecting anything Pokemon and I have dedicated most of my existing shelf space to the TCG, anime, games, etc. I'll try and show it off later. Thanks and cheers everyone.

-Renafan

Hello my name is Maserati777, I found the site on google. I'm 22 and started watching Pokemon in 1998. I played the early games then kind of lost interest around 2006. But I recently went back and beat my old Pokemon Yellow and Crystal games. I'm currently playing Pokemon Black but I prefer the older games.

Hi guys, Cujucuyo here.

I currently started collecting not so long ago, probably 1-2 months or so back due to Nostalgia. I have gotten started by acquiring some older Japanese sets and rare promo cards I saw back in the late 90's as a kid on the now defunct site TNC-Universe (some might remember it) and drooled over them but could not buy them as I was not in the US nor did I have a Credit card as a kid, lol, I basically spent hours looking at the different Japanese Promos. I have a few neat things coming my way including the VHS Starter Set from 1999 (Blue/Green Starter Decks), a sealed CD with the Pikachu Records Promos, JR Promos from Japan (including 2 JR Surfing PIkachus), Ancient, Lilipad and Shiny Mews, Daisuki Club Promos, lots of Coro-Coro Promos and ANA Promos, complete Masaki set including the rare VS3 pass card, etc. This is extremely addicting.

Hi I'm Slippy I've come here to learn more about the world of pokemon and also have a great time for the fun of it! :D

Whattup, Im meltinpot. Pokemon holds a special place in my life as my secret geek out side and I am obsessed with collecting old cards. I did not have any friends with the same interest or any way to talk about my passion until I found PokeBeach! It came up under a search for an ANA Flying Pikachu trading card and I was impressed with the vast collection of info and cards that were on PokeBeach. I live in New York City and spend most of my time playing soccer or working at a fashion boutique as a brand director. Any other time I hunt for cards, plain and simple. If anyone can find a 1998 Red/Green quick starter gift set, holler at me! Hopin to have a good time talkin about Pokemon, thanks!!! (o)

Hey everyone I'm Eggwallet. I'm 23 from Gold Coast Australia and I decided to join pokebeach because I have recently started playing PTCG after collecting cards on and off since I was 8. I'm really enjoying the game and look forward to joining the PTCG community :D

Other than learning to play PTCG I also collect Spider-Man comics. I try to go skating, bodyboarding and try to get to the gym when I can. Oh and I play PTCG online too if anyone wants to trade or challenge me :D

I just stumbled across pokebeach while looking for information on how to play.

I'm Alex (as my username suggests) and I'm here to hopefully prepare for the competitive battling scene. I joined for help with my decklists as they haven't been doing as well as I hoped

My name is Nicholas Inzeo, I opened up a card shp in the area Ilive (Wappingers Falls,NY 12590) 25 Years old & love teaching the game toother players. www.VastAbyss.com is my stores url & we hold events & Leagues every month! On PTCGO I'm knownas Madhatterni despite my friend I knew for 10 years "Tasha" goes on it due toIhave large collection online.

Like my store on Facebook.com/thevastabyss to get info on tournaments we are holding.
Just had our Cash Tournament & 1st place won $160

Hey i'm littywitty and i like putting criticizm out there for decks and i love seeing new deck ideas and adding my personal opinion on a certain topic. Really i just kind of stumbled across PokeBeach. Besises doing TCG I play wizard101. (level 80 thaumaturge) Glad to be part of PokeBeach forums!!

Back