Intelligent Gameplay Discussion Thread

iisnumber12 said:
You can still just get duosion and set up a turn slower. It's google you controll the board

I was pointing it out.

I would do this:

I would start Solosis and bench Oddish. After they ko solosis, I would use twins and get a Vileplume and a Pichu. Use the rainbow to retreat Oddish and then evolve him, and end the turn by using Pichu to fill up my bench. Twins again for Dousion and Juniper.

Yeah, that's the easiest way to go about it: play into the KO; start Solosis and hope they KO it– if you can Twins, Twins, but if they don't KO it, it's not like it made a huge difference anyways, am I right?

Seems to be the consensus about it, which is what I was thinking, but I also know I wouldn't be so quick to donk them unless I know I'm ready to set up on my end, so if you were FACING that set up, would you play into the donk? Or would you let them sit until you could set up for at least 1 turn?

Personally, I probably would go for the KO (if I could) if they had opened solosis active, despite knowing there is a good chance they wanted me to do that. Would anybody hold back from playing that? I don't have a lot of experience against googlebox, so I don't know how to go about this really.

glaceon said:
I was pointing it out.

I would do this:

I would start Solosis and bench Oddish. After they ko solosis, I would use twins and get a Vileplume and a Pichu. Use the rainbow to retreat Oddish and then evolve him, and end the turn by using Pichu to fill up my bench. Twins again for Dousion and Juniper.

same thing I would do. And yeah my bad i meant dousion not rare candy

Back