INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!!

Who Do You Think Will Win????

• light manaphy

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • riolu_ranger

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ssb4ever

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moneyking63

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Blade rush

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jason Rules

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • greeniax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!!

Okay, I'll join. Also, my scratch sprites aren't that good, bonsly. I think they are very boring.

INFERNAPE, I'm sorry it always seems like I'm critizing your work. I think you are a really good spriter, I just don't like your Kirbymon.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!!

Achmetha: Yeah!!!!

No i know, it's ok.

Also I started shading the K-Mon to make them look better....

Also the reason i wasn't shading them before was because i like mine to be unique, but i realized if there shaded they look better.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeB

ok, so how many people do we have now? i want to hurry up and win!

greeniax: we need 3 more people, and then we can start!

Scratch sprites..Like my own pokemon or a pokemon that is already made?

"scratch sprite" is a sprite made from scratch.

Meh count me in I now have a lot of time

Yeah, another great spriter!! Your in LM!!

Pokemon Noobiepie: Yes a sprite made from SRATCH.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeB

greeniax said:
ok, so how many people do we have now? i want to hurry up and win!

dream big kid... btu don't get mad if your dreams don't come true XD

Ok we only need 2 more people!!!!!!

and what makes you think i'm a kid?

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!! Only 2 more spots left!!

INFERNAPE:Thanks for letting me be in wow the final rounds will be harsh I will do my best if I get to the final round come on people participate!!

greeniax said:
and what makes you think i'm a kid?

... it goes with the poetic gesture i made..... whatever

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!! Only 2 more spots left!!

light manaphy: Your welcome! The reason i made this contest really hard was because i wanted the BEST OF THE BEST in my contest!

but how are we suposed to make a pokemon scean.... i have no clue how to ???

It's really just a backaround with Pokemon in it.

yay.... which is weird... and angle pokemon and devil pokemon:
do you have to make one of each

Well I probably wont do i great and i really have no idea how to make a scratch sprite but i can do fusions and recolors and I could use a contest what do u say am i in and what is the first thing i need to make.

Yes one of each.

EVERYONE: ALSO FOR THE ROUNDS WHERE YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SCATCH SPRITE I WILL GIVE YOU ALL EXTRA TIME.
Moneyking63: Your in!! Also look on the 1st page for what to do in the rounds.

Ok only 1 more spot people!

A fusion of 3, it will be a nice challenge when does it need to be done!?!

Back