INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!!

Who Do You Think Will Win????

• light manaphy

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • riolu_ranger

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ssb4ever

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moneyking63

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Blade rush

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jason Rules

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • greeniax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!! I n

Yes I will Pm it to both :F

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!! I n

Great! Do you have a reserved spot? If not would you like one?

2nd place isn't that bad.... btw where is my trophy?

I think it's a few pages back. 2nd place is awesome!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!!

me too please!:p

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!!

CONGRATULATIONS LM!!! I knew you would win!! Ya could you pm me your entry i really want to see it!! Infernape you offered me a spot a while ago so i cant wait!! O no bonsly is in the contest too *gulp* i might not even make it to third this time!! Anyway congrats everyone!! Great job LM!!

AWW!!!
SSB4EVER LOST!
Oh well good job ssb4ever.
Anyways give me a reserved spot.

Yes PN you have a reserved spot!

I CANT WAIT TELL THE NEXT CONTEST!! :D

Ya it should be a good one i really need something to do :p

If you still have spots count me in :F

Lm you have a reserved spot!

INFERNAPE said:
bonsly1994: You already have a reserved spot.

Monferno 11: Sorry, I will be the only judge for my next contest.

EVERYONE WHO I GAVE A RESERVED SPOT TO PLEASE POST THAT I DID GIVE YOU ONE, SO I CAN COUNT UP ALL THE CONTESTANT'S WE ALREADY HAVE.

I think my next contest will be a fusion contest. What do you guys think? The reason I might do this is becasue I already did everything in this contest.

you reserved me one

Yes I did! I don't think there are anymore spots left!!!!

I just want to thank everyone for making this a great contest!!! Thanks!!!!!

MODS PLEASE LOCK.

Back