INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!!

Who Do You Think Will Win????

• light manaphy

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • riolu_ranger

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ssb4ever

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moneyking63

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Blade rush

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jason Rules

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • greeniax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!!

INFERNAPE said:
Ketchup and Mustard: Yup once we get 10 people!

bonsly1994: Sorry=/ Yeah you can judge i can trust you with the scores. But i'd rather you join! Becasue your 1 of the best on PB! Sooooo pleaseeeeeeeee join.....I BEG YOU!!!

Blade rush: Your in!

I'm pooped, because I'e been doing banners at least about 10 a day the past couple days, I'm in a couple contests, I'd rather just judge and see what people can do with scratch sprites... (I don't want to kill them...XD)

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeB

greeniax said:
you think so what?

I thnk that you can post your 1st round sprite early!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeB

greeniax: Your in! Please don't post your 1st round sprite until we start.

greeniax said:
oh, and can we only include the coloring of one of the three pokemon? example: moltres head and wings, zapdos body, articuno colors?

WHAT???

bonsly1994: Ok you can judge! But please get your scores in on time. Also PM me your scores ok!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! I'm Looking To Crown The Best Spriter On PokeBeach!!

Okey dokey... I'll wait...XD

Thanks!!!!

I'm adding your name up now!

What greeniax means, is that if you can fuse 2 pokemon and then give that pokemon the colors of another pokemon, example is xatu with swampert tail with moltres colors.

can i join.... this time i shall win XD

Blade rush: OOO ya sure greeniax you can!

ssb4ever: Your in!!! Iv'e been waitin for you to join!! You gotta bring to win it!

Ok that was lame......

wait so now bonsly1994 isn't compeating??? and he's a judge, how long has this contest been up??? 0,o

ssb4ever: Yes he wanted to be a judge. He's also in like 3 other contests so....

I put it up last nigth est time.

lol... and i could i guess scratch sprite, i never did it befor but what the hay

You could do it!!

Does the scratch have to be an official Pokemon?

Achmetha: Yes it does. Would you like to join?

No. I thought it was allowed to be of a fan-Pokemon

Ok. Ya sorry it's not.

come on Acmetha, I want to see some poeples scratch sprites...XD

Yes please join!! Your always telling people how to inprove there work, so it's time to see your work!

me join? Or are you talking to Acmetha...XD

Acmetha. Sorry for the mix up.XD

Back