• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back! Looking for Foil Skyla, Foil colress Max potion, shiny Dusknoir Have: RH PLF Kyurem Meta h

RE: H: BC Promo Picachu/raichu FA Bianca FA Keldeo EX W:Tornadus ex

ok, LMK when you are ready. =) Not a problem. The promos aren't going anywhere lol.

Ok well that took a lot less time than I though (no life too much play testing ;-;)
Interested in your:
1x Mewtwo EX Promo
1x Darkrai EX Promo
2x Dark Patch
1x Gold Potion

Can I get values on these and wanna CML again as it's updated now.

Please cml for
1x FA Bianca
1x stoutland

MrGatr said:
Ok well that took a lot less time than I though (no life too much play testing ;-;)
Interested in your:
1x Mewtwo EX Promo
1x Darkrai EX Promo
2x Dark Patch
1x Gold Potion

Can I get values on these and wanna CML again as it's updated now.

Ok, I value the promos at 7, the gold potion at 5 and the dark patch (do I have that listed? not sure that I have 2 not decked). I also have 9 basic darks (reg theme deck energies, and 2 additional Play promo darks), I'm pretty certain that I have the crushing hammers and I have one extra RH catcher. I want: NV terrakion (7), tornadus ex (16) xX, Sigilyph safeguard (3.50), Max potions (4.50). Do you have any Ladorus ex or cheren FA unlisted that you would trade? And the tornadus ex are very low on my list now. I've got 5... lol.

r3skyline said:
Please cml for
1x FA Bianca
1x stoutland
I liked (in order of priority):
Ladorus ex
FA cheren
sigilyph (safeguard?)

anythingbutgrass said:
Ok, I value the promos at 7, the gold potion at 5 and the dark patch (do I have that listed? not sure that I have 2 not decked). I also have 9 basic darks (reg theme deck energies, and 2 additional Play promo darks), I'm pretty certain that I have the crushing hammers and I have one extra RH catcher. I want: NV terrakion (7), tornadus ex (16) xX, Sigilyph safeguard (3.50), Max potions (4.50). Do you have any Ladorus ex or cheren FA unlisted that you would trade? And the tornadus ex are very low on my list now. I've got 5... lol.
So let me do some math here.
$7+$7 for the promo's = $14
Gold Potion is $5 =$19
Hammers are $1 =$21
Dark Patch $1 =$23
Total is $23

Tornadus EX $16 =$16
Sigilyph $3.50 =$19.50
Max Potion $4.50 = $24
Total is $24

If you OK with this PM me. If not we can keep working this out :)

Yeah, I think that I can do that. I'll send you a PM. For the DV promos, the ones with x 2 next to them, You just copy pasted them or did you actually want 2?

Wait whats going on? Sry I forgot but I traded with Radhippoh, and don't need Gold Potion or the Dark Patches. Do you have any of my wants?

You have some of the DV promos listed as "x2" that also happens to be the number that I have listed. Did you really want two of them, or is that just a copy paste mistake? Give me a minute and I'll look.

I have: Mewtwo promo, basic darkness energies, a RH catcher.

RE: H: BC Promo Picachu/raichu FA Bianca W:CYL

Values on the darkness energies and RH Catcher?

Tornadus EX + Sigilyph for those? (Maybe a dark patch throw in)

My:
RH catcher and energies ( a dark patch if I have an extra, I think I do just haven't checked in a while.)
your:
Tornadus ex
Sigilyph DRX holo
Yeah, I could do that. PM me to confirm please.

RE: H: Plasma Storm! W:pS shinies

FA colress is claimed. I didn't see much plasma storm on your thread, do you have any of the RH's I have listed? I could overtrade for them if you could find all of the RH's. =)

Lol i dont have any plasma storm, I dont plan on buying packs, just singles. lol. I wish i did though. thanks anyway.

I really need to trade that card towards my set needs. There (last I checked) is about a 5 dollar difference between those cards, FA victini being around 20 and FA cheren around 15. Have any Plasma storm RH or shiny random receiver?

Please CML for Mewtwo EX promo, Articuno EX, the Ethers, the Virbank City Gyms, the Colress, the Victory Piece, the Scramble Switch, the Team Plasma Energy, and the Klinklang PLS (the one that prevents damage by EXs to Metal types right?)!!!!

Back