• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back. Have Garchomp EX and other FAs.

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

I'm also interested in these:
1 Celebi EX FA
1 Cresselia EX FA
1 Registeel EX
1 Victini EX

If you are willing to trade those for the cards I mentioned earlier.

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

I'm gonna have to pass man. What you offered were all really low wants of mine. Thanks though

The only other thing the caught was either a Lugia EX or the FA one. But im not sure what you would want for that.

Hi, I'm interested in your Lugia EX's.
I have Reshiram EX NXD, Kyurem EX NXD, Cobalion EX, Thunderus FA, Zekrom FA, #14 Fliptini, #40 Eelektrik and some of your other NVI wants.
Maybe we could work something out...

Hey man, could you do my;
Thundurus FA
Kyurem EX NXD

For your
SR Golurk

I'm in Aus btw, thanks!

RE: Updated 02/21. Simple Wants, Tons of Haves.

Shipping internationally is to expensive for my lower wants, thanks for the offer though.

Big Update!

Would you do my moltres EX and something else for your Victini EX FA?

Sorry man I can't do that. I can pick up Moltres for 7 bucks and I might be trading the Victini towards a Beach this weekend

Bump, only need 4ish cards to finish off Plasma Storm. Help me out!

Last bump of the week!! Need RH Lasers and would like to upgrade/trade for Landorus EX FA!!

RE: High end wants. Have EX's, FA's and Secret Rares

Hey man, would you CML for Lugia EX FA please?

Didn't see anything for Lugia EX FA. I do have Celebi EX, all four BCR holos you want, scrafty PS and Beeehyem PS. I'm slightly interested in Entei EX FA

exdarkrai01 said:
Didn't see anything for Lugia EX FA. I do have Celebi EX, all four BCR holos you want, scrafty PS and Beeehyem PS. I'm slightly interested in Entei EX FA

Infact, I'm interested in the Landorus EX FA aswell. There anything else you'd want for it with the Entei EX FA?

Not really man. Most of my needs at this point are pretty out there haha

RE: Want Gold Catchers! Have some good stuff!

Doubt if anyone has any of my wants up for trade, but

Bump #1 Week of 03/03

Back