Pokemon If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

Arcanine 274

=/
The title says it all, but I'll say it again. If you could be in a Pokemon Region, which one would you choose? Me, I'd choose Kanto, because it's where Arcanine is;). Where would you choose?

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
johto, in goldenrod, close to the elix forest, that would be the perfect place. Cause it's my favourite forest in my favourite town with my fave mart and there used to be a giant poke-center there (on the Japanese version of crystal)

BTW, there are RK9 in johto

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

cute-mew said:
johto, in goldenrod, close to the elix forest, that would be the perfect place. Cause it's my favourite forest in my favourite town with my fave mart and there used to be a giant poke-center there (on the Japanese version of crystal)

BTW, there are RK9 in johto
I know but Blaine lives in Kanto, you can start with Charmander, there's evee for free! it's awesome, plus we have the coolest elite 4 IMO ;)

Arcanine out.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Johto, more zoomed in, Olivine City. I can have a date with Jasmine! (Eyes replaced with Hearts like Brock)

Mousie

Aspiring Trainer
Hoenn and Johto are my two favourite regions, but I'd probably have to go with Johto, since I love all the towns and cities.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Johto at Mt. Silver. Lugia and Ho-Oh are there, it has the best sites, and I would be able to live with Godzilla and all of the other Tyranitars:D

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
It's a tough desicion. I could live in Hoenn and catch a skitty, but then I could move back to the peaceful Johto. I would live there after I got a skitty.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

Live said:
Nothing beats the original.
be honest, what's the bets, the original blue or the new leaf green?, leaf green I guess, so, the original can be beaten

and people, you don't just go live somewhere because of a pokémon, you go live somewhere because you like the town's history, or because you know fun places there, or because it's a a nice looking place with nice people, except ofcourse you like the place because of his connection with a pokémon (like eruteak is important to the dogs and ho-oh, or cianwood for suicune, or azalea for celebi)

Arcanine 274

=/
But Kanto has everything to offer!!! I myself, and this is just me, would live on Cinnabar Isl. because first of all, I can take over the Fire Gym from Blaine, i can catch my Growlithe, where I can evolve it into Arcanine. It is also near the ocean, so i can practice against Fire's greatest weakness, Water. I'd also create a Team that can EASILY defeat water, which i have succeeded in the game in doing so because of CINNABAR island. Also, I can fly to different cities on my Moltres, or surf there on my Gyarados (which knows all fire moves(cheat) besides Surf). So I picked Kanto for many different regions, but my main one was CINNABAR ISLAND AND ARCANINE.

Arcanine out.

Pokeflames

Master of Fire Pokemon!
I would like to live in Saffron city in Kanto because then I could take the Magnet train to Goldenrod city in Jhoto:D

chazmander

No-Face
i love johto, but I always seemed to get lost on the game so not that. i was thinking shino (from diamond and pearl) because it would be so fun to explore everywhere, and with all the new pokemon as residents , i have to say thats swung it for me. shino it is. =)

Lord9511

Well, shino would be nice. I'm imagining myself finding all those new Pokémons...well, for a person that lived there along ago, it wouldn't be new. But for a person that has just moved...nice.