Pokemon If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

what about the region thats going to be used for pokemon battle revolution? what will that place be called and what pokemon will it have?

RE:  If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

chazmander said:
what about the region thats going to be used for pokemon battle revolution? what will that place be called and what pokemon will it have?
Who said that the game is like Colosseum, I personally hope it's like stadium, with lots of fun mini-games. SO there's a chance that it won't even have a region.

Johto!
Thats where I could catch all of my Favs!
Ok, I don't like the Starters, but that would be okay.

RE:   If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

cute-mew said:
chazmander said:
Who said that the game is like Colosseum, I personally hope it's like stadium, with lots of fun mini-games. SO there's a chance that it won't even have a region.

i hope it will have mini games too but it should still have a region i think.

chazmander said:
cute-mew said:
chazmander said:

i hope it will have mini games too but it should still have a region i think.

I hope it's a fusion of Stadium and the new ones mini games and catching rare pokemon (espesailly if you get mew Deoxys or another that is the nintendo promotions):p

RE:  If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

Thunderbird said:
Johto!
How can you not like Treecko??? It's like the Geico lizard but COOLER!!! Torchic and Mudkip aren't as kool, but they're alright.

Arcanine out.

RE:   If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

Arcanine 274 said:
Thunderbird said:
Johto!
How can you not like Treecko???  It's like the Geico lizard but COOLER!!!  Torchic and Mudkip aren't as kool, but they're alright.

Arcanine out.
1st) what rickraptor said
2nd) treecko is like the ugliest starter I've ever seen, it's too slim, and whit's whit his ugly frog-head, I can't understand how you can like it.

and it's too good. Treeco is awesome and if you have ever seen the anime then you'll know why. Grovyle is a discrace to the Treeco. It's my 12th favorite pokemon and my 2nd fav. starter, after Charmander. Now it's a lizard, sounds cool, amazing moves and speed, learns lots of normal and grass attacks, which is good, and it just looks kool.

Arcanine out.

I like all regions and it is hard to choose but I would say kanto because that is the home of charizard.:)

if i had to choose Hoenn city, i'd go for the town with the twin gym leaders, i always forget their name, but it was cool.

Arcanine out.

Back