Pokemon If you could live in a Pokemon region which would it be?

MidnightScott

Hound of the Moon
In Hoenn I would live in Lilycove City or Mossdeep ^^

In Kanto I would live in Vermillion or Saffron

In Johto I would live in Goldenrod and Mt. Silver

Yes, I know, it specifically states region but I like to add more to my posts...

~Scott

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I'm just gonna answer the question and not spam like some people have before me...

I'd go for Johto myself. I find it better than the other regions, more peaceful in terms of less 'major' cities. If I had to choose anywhere in Johto, it would be between Azalea town or Mahogany town, maybe even Ecruteak city. I prefer Azalea though, it's secluded and peaceful.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I would live in Hoenn, or Sevii. Southern Island would be my first choice, while one of the islands, maybe 2 or 4 would be my second choice. I like to have a place that would be all to myself, difficult to find, isolated, and somewhat extravagant. Mt. Silver in Johto (aka Mt. Fuji in Japan) would also be pretty nice. All of the regions in Pokémon are real places in Japan. If you look at a map, you will see big similarities.

Arcanine 274

=/
that's probably while they made it. the game stuff was made in japan, so why not model it after themselves???

But the only problem with getting on an isolated island would be having to either fly somewhere or getting a Pokemon that can fly or swim (ie Pidgeot or Lapras). unless you don't want to leave.

Arcanine out.

Exellion_Raichu

More then Meets the Eye
Kanto with the Magnet Train, I start with Squitle, catch a Pikachu, Seel, Dratini & Growlithe along with a whole bunch of other great pokemon then go to Jhoto and get Marril :D

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I forgot about the Sevii islands. That is where I would live. Next to Mt. Silver of course. Maybe on Island 7 or Southern Island.

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
Kanto! i think in the city with the safari zone, then i will be a student from the gym leader, Koga and be the one best Ninja Trainer, with Pokémon like Shedinja(got from friend), Ninjask(firend too), Shiftry(firend), Nidoqueen, NuidoKing, Ariados(ggot from other friend), Weezing, vennemoth... and a vaporeon:p

taha

Aspiring Trainer
Id love to live in Hoenn to be specific in Evergrand city since its so beutiful plus Id be near the league action