Pokemon If Pokemon were real...

Read the above. Besides, thats just the games. Each place most likely has a much larger range in level (assuming that exists) and amount of pokemon.

Well just imagine the anime. It's true that there are many levels but when you see a giant Tangrowth coming at you just leave...find the Caterpies to kill xD

Now that I think about it...the world would be horrid xD. Think...a dictator or what ever gets ahold of Dialga?! It would become like an arms race for the most powerful. The only way to win is if someone caught Arceus and then they are top dog. It would be like a nuclear war but with powerful pokemon xD. Oh goodness...the chaos

Legendaries would be near impossible to catch. Because they are most likely more smart then us humans, and practically gods in power, there is no way to get them by force.
Even the small ones like celebi or victini could easily flee into another time or unleash high amounts of energy. The only ones people would even see once in a lifetime are far to powerful to try and hurt. The strongest dont even live in our dimension. Also, i think that as a legend, they have a sense of royalty compared to other pokemon. Your team would have complete and total respect for it, not try to catch ot.

frostwind said:
Legendaries would be near impossible to catch. Because they are most likely more smart then us humans, and practically gods in power, there is no way to get them by force.
Power =/= Intelligence, but they'll still be impossible to catch.

Thats not what i meant. I mean they are both very smart and powerful. Smart enough to avoid most humans and to read true intentions, but also strong enough to unleash a massive blizzard or erupt a volcano.
Do you think the air would be cleaner because of all the grass types, or would it be counter balanced by something else?

*le battle in a forest

GO CHARIZARD USE FIRE BLAST

The attack missed!

*le forest burns down horribly

Also, could you imagine something like a Garchomp fighing something? Its teeth would just rip right through anything, killing pretty much any Pokemon on contact. And then those super sharp claw thingys would stab into the Pokemon and hold it in place. Definatly a bad idea to make Pokemon real.

And you know how often and amazing the move Earthquake is?

Yeah. Fun Earthquakes about every 3 seconds. That's gotta be good for your health.

frostwind said:
Even the small ones like celebi or victini could easily flee into another time or unleash high amounts of energy. The only ones people would even see once in a lifetime are far to powerful to try and hurt. The strongest don't even live in our dimension. Also, i think that as a legend, they have a sense of royalty compared to other pokemon. Your team would have complete and total respect for it, not try to catch ot.

Giovanni got Mewtwo...ya it didn't work out to well but he still did it. I can see Celebi being caught and used for time travel...O_O.

/me goes out to catch Celebi

No, giovanni made him, thats different.
I think accuracy is just the game keeping people from spamming blizzard and the like. Also, i think that measures would be taken to protect pokemon. For example, for battles a Rhydon's horn would be blunted and things like that.

PETP
People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon.

How would gyms work? Would each country have their own league like in the anime? I could see that working in places like Japan or other smaller sized countries, but in the USA that would be a lot of walking from city to city :p

There would be so many laws and regulations on Pokemon and how to use them. Surely teleporting would need to be strictly regulated, and you would probably need permits to own any pokemon with much power, especially a fire pokemon. In the city, your choices would be really limited.

Can you imagine those giant butt bugs flying around?! Some with swords attached to their arms? (I'm look at you, Scyther).

The military would be made up of giant Pokemon battle forces lol.

I'd rather live in the anime than have pokemon live in RL.

If Pokemo were real, I would probably be a pokemon coordinator. The contests are awesome. However, I would much rather go into the pokemon world than pokemon coming to life.

No, i personally dont think they would say their names. I kind of, as a kid, playing Red and watching the anime, felt like they popped that idea out of nowhere.
And if pokemon were real, I'd be living the good life traveling and catching any pokemon i dont have. I used to always want pokemon to be real life. xD

Shampoo Thief said:
PETP
People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon.

How would gyms work? Would each country have their own league like in the anime? I could see that working in places like Japan or other smaller sized countries, but in the USA that would be a lot of walking from city to city :p

There would be so many laws and regulations on Pokemon and how to use them. Surely teleporting would need to be strictly regulated, and you would probably need permits to own any pokemon with much power, especially a fire pokemon. In the city, your choices would be really limited.

Can you imagine those giant butt bugs flying around?! Some with swords attached to their arms? (I'm look at you, Scyther).

The military would be made up of giant Pokemon battle forces lol.

I'd rather live in the anime than have pokemon live in RL.

Oh my god...imagine the epicness of a giant war of pokemon!!!! This on a grander scale....so much...AMAZING

kfitch06 said:
do you think they'd actually only say their names? For some reason I've always hated that about the anime. I'd like to think they'd make animal noises.

Remember, this is strictly out of fun and bordem.

Yeah, it is kinda weird. Like, if a guy who's never heard of pokemon is walking down the steat and then suddenly encountrers a flying ice cream cone that says "Vaniluxe, vaniluve"

I personally think they would make animal noises. But, if pokemon could talk they'd probably have a few choice words about pokemon abuse.

I have had about 4 visions at different points in my life where when my family is driving from Portugal across the border to Ayamonte in Spain, there is a poke-ball at the side of the road and we stop to get it and it has a Pokemon inside it but when I try to get the Pokemon out of the ball the vision just cuts short. Weird...

If Pokemon were real, the world would be far more dangerous. Think about it; you've got dragons, fire monkeys, and deitys. Of course there would be some restrictions. I doubt anyone at the age of ten would be let out on journeys. 13 minimum. They'd get slaughtered by those darn Rattatas. And fire/dragon types would be very restricted.

Well if you think about it. If pokemon were real they would probably will not harm us unless we harm them or their environment Also most of the larger more dangerous pokemon would probably be hard to come by.

If Pokemon were real, then they would not be as strong as they are in the anime. It would probably be like in the games where you could use Earthquake with something monstrous like Regigigas and the surroundings would be unharmed.

I'm guessing battles would take placel like sporting events. The trainer is basically the coach, and the attacks are like plays. Then, the Pokemon are neatly organized into a depth chart. Something like that...

Back