Pokemon If Pokemon were real...

kfitch06

You want a piece of me?
do you think they'd actually only say their names? For some reason I've always hated that about the anime. I'd like to think they'd make animal noises.

Remember, this is strictly out of fun and bordem.

I agree. How is it that Pokemon only can say there name. Its a different matter all tougher if they where named after what they said. Either way I still don't like the anime.

The problem with that would be... what language would they say it in? XD
I would imaging they would make noises similar to what animals would make... somewhat resembling their cries in the video games.

kfitch06 said:
do you think they'd actually only say their names? For some reason I've always hated that about the anime. I'd like to think they'd make animal noises.

Remember, this is strictly out of fun and bordem.

Maybe there are supposed to be named after the sound they make. Because Pikachu always says "Pika", maybe it was supposedly name Pikachu.

If Pokemon were real... wow. That would be cool, but what is an Onix crashed into your house or something.

glaceon said:
Maybe there are supposed to be named after the sound they make. Because Pikachu always says "Pika", maybe it was supposedly name Pikachu.

If Pokemon were real... wow. That would be cool, but what is an Onix crashed into your house or something.

I'm more worried about this fool....

pokemonization13.jpg

I'm worried about Ghost Pokemon/Gyrados/Legends/Zubat Line.

Otherwise that would be awesome, however I'm fine with my Scottish Terrier.

glaceon said:

Right, cuz the Pokemon just happen to frequently say really bad puns that connect them to random words. That sounds logical.

If pokemon were real.... Oh god no. Charizards lighting houses on fire. All Legendaries fight for world conquest and destroy the galaxy. Yeah, thats not a good idea...

It'd be cool if Pokemon were real. Say you miss your bus, send out Abra or Raltz and Teleport to school.

If theres a major fire send out a Blastoise, or Smaourott and put out the fire. That would be helpful.

Building something, send out a Machamp or Conkledur and build anything in no time.

You have a garden that won't grow send out Roselia or Maracatus and have a great garden in no time.

Late for work send out Staraptor or Peliper and fly there.

If someone bullies you send out a Chandulure or Mismaguas and scare them. (great for Halloween)

Theres a power outage send out Electrive or Raichu and the powers back on.

See, it'd be really cool to have Pokemon in real life!

Pokemon in real life

This is kind of a sub-thread of the previous one I made. Post any pictures you can find of "realized" Pokemon. Some (or all) of these pictures are downright frightening...but what more could one expect? I think Pokemon in general would be terrifying looking demons outside of their cutesy anime world.

Gyarados:
gy.jpg

Zapdos:
zap.jpg

Mr. Mime:
tumblr_lgxu83iBmt1qfvy04o1_500.jpg

Togepi:
toge.jpg

Shiftry:
shift.jpg

Salamence:
salamence1.jpg

Reshiram:
res.png

Milotic:
milotic___commission_by_soupandbutter-d3kl3ky.jpg

Mewtwo:
mewtwo.jpg

Luxray:
lux.jpg

Lickitung:
liki.jpg

Hydreigon:
hydreigon_by_sterlingcynder-d3fj41r.jpg

Haunter:
haunt.jpg

Gengar:
geng.jpg

Garchomp:
garc.jpg

Entei:
entei.jpg

RE: Pokemon in real life

^ I am surprised, you don't have Pikachu; well here he is.
Well, mine aren't excatly terrifying, they are REAL
SQLE2RG4.jpg

And Blastoise:
images-1.jpg

And Umbreon:
970522_9557_1024x2000.jpg

See guys, all Pokemon are real, we just have to find them.
:p

Snivylover555 said:
It'd be cool if Pokemon were real. Say you miss your bus, send out Abra or Raltz and Teleport to school.

If theres a major fire send out a Blastoise, or Smaourott and put out the fire. That would be helpful.

Building something, send out a Machamp or Conkledur and build anything in no time.

You have a garden that won't grow send out Roselia or Maracatus and have a great garden in no time.

Late for work send out Staraptor or Peliper and fly there.

If someone bullies you send out a Chandulure or Mismaguas and scare them. (great for Halloween)

Theres a power outage send out Electrive or Raichu and the powers back on.

See, it'd be really cool to have Pokemon in real life!

One problem(Well maybe more)

What if Pokemon were just like Animals, they wouldn't be our slaves, they would eat us, and we would become their slaves. I think its better they are fake.... SO I don't get eaten by my AWESOME Krookodile...

I don't think Pokemonwould be realistic in real life... they're basically slaves, and if they're just slaves that are treated well, you're not going to be able to do much of the stuff you would in the games. How would Pokemon Centers be free? How would you determine wagers for battles? WHY CAN'T YOU CATCH FAINTED WILD POKEMON? How would the Elite 4 and Champion maintain their leagues? And how would the Battle Frontier stay in business...?

Maybe they don't have these. How do you heal your Pokemon? How do you keep them from fainting? What stops wild Pokemon from attacking cities?

...just some things to think about.

if i lived in the pokemon anime it would be great-All the people are nice(nothing like real life) and the pokemon and nice and cool(theres a few exceptions) so what i think is

In the world we live in, if pokemon were real=most likly bad

If we lived in the anime pokemon world= CooL

I don't think a Togepi would look that messed up in real life unless it had a birth defect. o_O That one disturbed me the most.

In my opinion, most of those pictures were intentionally scary/weird/creepy instead of going for a realistic look.
I was harmed the most.
Someone find me an Escavalier.

I went ahead and merged the two "real Pokémon" threads. I'm not sure if pictures of realistic Pokémon warrants its own thread. =)

Oshawott will keep my water bills low, Tepig will keep me warm in the Winter, and Snivy can get a job being a lizard I guess.

While I think the pictures are mostly intentionally creepy, I think Pokemon would be creepy in reality. They're not normal beings, and when you break it down they're essentially demons, monsters, beasts and ghosts. The Pokemon in the anime, I figure, are about as realistic looking as the people in the anime - i.e. cartoonish, sweet and mostly aesthetically pleasing. We all know humans in the anime don't resemble humans in reality, so it would work the same way if Pokemon were real creatures.

Back