Pokemon If Pokemon was real

I remember that the old Pokemon website had an entry in the mailbag that said something about them working on creating Pokemon in real life. Honestly, it was a joke to them, but I thought they were serious. I almost cried when I learned the truth.

On another note, think about how this could be possible. Attacks that control the environment would never happen, but things like Ember and Flamethrower would work. It is possible for living organisms to produce fuel from the food they eat. That fuel could be spat. And certain types of teeth could create sparks. Watergun, of course, would only work had the organism drank enough water, but other things would work. Grass Knot could be from interaction with plants (Which actually have the slightest bit of conscious) from a plant/animal hybrid, like Bulbasaur. "Leveling up" would work, as Pokemon need to learn to use their powers, and the knowledge comes from experience. Genetically, it is possible. Or at least parts.

omahanime said:
If Pokémon were real, a dog attack would be the least of your worries.

If only it was as safe as it seems in the anime xD
But tbh, I'd love it, as I'm sure everyone else would

Riolu/Lucario
Zigzagoon
Eeveelutions
Spoink/Grumpig
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
Dragonite
Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
Growlithe/Arcanine
All of the fire starters
Buizel/Floatzel
Moguryu/Doryuuzu :D :D :D
Kibago and Minezumi :D

^Top choices xP

However, if I had to choose one, It'd be a Growlithe, hands down.

If I could have a real life Pokémon, I'd want the shiny Hitmonlee my character in an RP had. His nickname was Lee and he had the personality of Rock Lee from Naruto. I'd also like to have a Haunter just like the one from the Tower of Terror anime episode. That little guy is the best thing to come out of the anime!

Also, 100th post.

I'd just like to poke at the fact that if Pokémon were real, it would be an alternate relality.

Bacon has an amazing point with Rotom. I want one more now. Just one million PokéDollars at the nearest mart.

Hmmm, I'd most likely have a jigglypuff. I have sleeping problems, so it could sing me to sleep, and then be happy. 8D

And plus it's absolutely adorable. :3

also how would things be diffrent in are current world if we had pokemon?
Pokemon normally defy the laws of physics, and other things. So, assuming the physics were gone, and we had pokemon glalore around, it'd be like the anime, except on earth.

And oh, we'd be able to fall from great heights and not be dead. o___O

What would most likely be in my area would be a Tauros and some Spoinks...
I would pick Torchic as my starter, and would travel with my little brother.

He would probably pick...Tutwig.
I would be a coordinator/battler, he would be a battler/miner.
Together we would "Catch'em all!"
And...the Elite Four would be like...NYC for us.

My team in the end would most likely be a set of all of the Eeveelutions.
Who knows what he would get...

This is a tough decision. I guess I would go with Ralts just because of it's empathy. Oh, and it could teleport, how awesome would that be?

Pokemon in the real world could be dangerous. I mean, you're just jogging to your friend's when a giant rock monster with a drill hits you with a Horn Drill or a Focus Punch. Or you're at a restaurant when you suddenly lock eyes with your waitress an she calls out her Miltank in the middle of your dinner to battle. (Awkward?) There are multiple scenarios where pokemon would be a good, bad, and just plain inappropriate on Earth.

It makes you think how lame the villains are in the Pokemon games if they can't take over the world/destroy it when we know that the real life bad guys could probably easily do it if they got their hands on some real life pokemon...

I'm currently imagining how my city would look if it were in the Pokemon World.

Rite-Aid would be a PokeMart...
the hospitals would have sections for Pokemon...

O_O brb, redrawing my entire town, Pokemon themed.

i would probably pick Froslass over Porygon-Z only because i prefer ghosts. and i also love ice types.

The world would be different. i mean a lot of people just roaming around, trying to collect all the gym badges. but i have a question? who would be the gym leaders? i would love to have be a gym leader of icy cold pokemon!!!

P0rygon-z said:
i would probably pick Froslass over Porygon-Z only because i prefer ghosts. and i also love ice types.

The world would be different. i mean a lot of people just roaming around, trying to collect all the gym badges. but i have a question? who would be the gym leaders? i would love to have be a gym leader of icy cold pokemon!

Froslass_In_The_Night_by_Rodentruler.jpg

Here's yur Froslass.

Anyways, if I could have any Pokemon, it would definitely be Medicham. Training in mountains all day, and eating only 1 berry a month... I would be SO... slender. :B And if Pokemon DID exist, humans would probably just abuse them or make them their slaves. u_u

I would have to say... you know what im having trouble deciding between mew because he can know transform or ditto but im going to have to say ditto

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Froslass_In_The_Night_by_Rodentruler.jpg

Here's yur Froslass.

Anyways, if I could have any Pokemon, it would definitely be Medicham. Training in mountains all day, and eating only 1 berry a month... I would be SO... slender. :B And if Pokemon DID exist, humans would probably just abuse them or make them their slaves. u_u

Well you didnt have to be so mean about it....
and besides... that froslass still looks deadlier than your pathetic medicham.

Back