Pokemon If Pokemon was real

The world would be such a scary place if Pokemon were real, unless all the Pokemon were nice and nobody misused them...

I have a strong feeling I wouldn't be using my Pokemon for battles is they were real. They would simply be pets. Since I have 6 cats atm, I guess I would have a cat Pokemon. Meowth? Not only would I have a cute kitty, but I'd also be RICH! Of course, if Pokemon could make money... would money retain its value? My guess is that Pay Day generated money would be practically worthless. :/

If I were to directly relate each of my cats to a specific Pokemon... Persian (George), Absol or Skitty (Lil' Kat), Arcanine (Pan), Furret (Cali), Growlithe (Tiny), and Stunky (Chupi)... though these are just based on appearances. I know not all of these are cats...

I would say Mew, but I'm not really comfortable with the Psychic-type. I don't want ANYONE inside my head.

This world isn't scary? I'd go for destructive Pokémon rather than nuclear bombs.

But I'd go for all Eeveelutions (Might have to invest to suit climate preferences for each of them) with a large flying for convenience X3

If pokemon was real people could fly thousands of miles on a 1' bird in 2 seconds.

I would have in my party Umbreon, Espeon, Salemance, Zekrom, lotos, and luxaray for speed. has every one forgot flying pikachu.

Dragonite for Flying :D.
Gengar because Gengar is one of my favorite pokemon.
And Typholosion because he is just awesome.

Yeah, anything out of those three.

Ohh I can't choose just one ;_; I'd have a teenyweeny cyndaquil - I'm always so so freezing and I'd love a sleepy little cyndaquil to cuddle and keep me warm, hah. Also, skuntank because it's the meanest, flounciest skunkcat around. I also used to have a purple/cream mohawk like a skuntank's tail - gotta have a pokemon that matches my barnet.

I'd also have a cacturne because they're so creepy and awesome and it would just..slowwwwwwwly creep along behind me gurgling and rasping lsfnmkjfk so cool.

Whenever I think about what the world would be like with Pokemon, I imagine everything is animated. (Does that mean I watch too much television?) I would have a Shinx because they are COOL!!

I'd want a Ditto, that way I won't have to worry about choosing which Pokemon I want the most.

If pokemon were real, gyarados would destroy everything on land and make the oceans a living heck. And some mad scientist would make gyarados fly and only some legendary pokemon and there owners and bush on his flying skitty:p would survive. And dont forget me and my rayquaza with my team of typhlosion, and swampert. Just saying....

If Pokemon was real, we'd all be screwed. Arceus, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Lugia, Hoppip...we'd all be dead.

Anyways, I would have a Honchkrow.

oh great terrorists with electrodes blowing up buildings baha
um in the anime there are no animals so would we eat pokemon since pokedex entries say they eat each other????
and houndoom for sure would be with me at all times

but come to think of it if pokemon were real we would have no religion because arceus is the god pokemon
no religions mean no war for the most part( sorry if im offending you but it is true.)

economy would change alot

but ifd have a houndoom so it would be sick

Yeah it would completly change the world i mean just imagine Hitler and Pokemon they would use them for war .But yeah i would like a Charizard,Salamence,Blastoie

Im not sure which Pokemon I would have but I think that if Pokemon were real, the world would maybe be a more dangerous and deadlier world because humans might use them for war and conquering.

I`d have a Cyndaquil because they`re really cute! And they`re my Favorite pokemon. I`d also have a flygon so i could fly everywere!

Bagon...which would evolve into Shelgon...which would evolve into a SALAMENCE! SALAMENCE IS MY FAVORITE! It looks cool and like a real dragon, it takes less time for it to become Salamence, unlike Dragonite which takes an extra five levels. It has a variety of type attacks, and it can FLY!

For the potential of damages, if the government allowed you keep them, you would need insurance.

Back