I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

My friend had the best PR
He got:
Skyla FA
Keldeo
3 Regular Skyla

o_O I sat next to him and I got crap. Wish I was on table 1 :p

Blui129 said:
He got:
Skyla FA
Keldeo
3 Regular Skyla

Was it the EX Keldeo, or one of the lame ones? That would be awesome if it was the EX. If not, considering the pull rates in this set, that's not that awesome

Machamp the Champion said:
Blui129 said:
He got:
Skyla FA
Keldeo
3 Regular Skyla

Was it the EX Keldeo, or one of the lame ones? That would be awesome if it was the EX. If not, considering the pull rates in this set, that's not that awesome

Oh yeah, it was EX. He run the 1 Keldeo the Skylas all his trainers and water energy. :p

This one kid across from me at the prerelease pulled
Landorus EX non full art
Shiny Terrakion
Gold Potion
and that was just out of his first 6 packs. Who knows what he got out of his last 2 packs.

One of the kids at my PR pulled Lando EX, FA Cheren, and Crystal Edge. There were 4 people who pulled 3 URs

Not the hottest pre-release for me. Only managed to get 2 holos which were Charizard and Flygon. I sure hope I get some crazy awesome ratios in my booster box cause this is gonna be a tough one to complete alright.

Hey guys I'm thinking of buying a half box of Boundaries Crossed,
does it matter if I take the right side or the left side? or just pick some random packs?

Picture of the Cresselia: I'm sorry it's really hard to see. Every time I tried to get it into the light, my camera kept casting a shadow over it. Look inside and around the glare to see the brownish text.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g455/pokephotos/CIMG0166.jpg

HellYeah said:
does it matter if I take the right side or the left side? or just pick some random packs?

Pick the Left side it seems to be luckier

HellYeah said:
I would pick left, it has always been luckier for me. Every set from the HGSS series that I got a box of I ALWAYS pulled a prime out of the first pack on the left side of the box.

Brave Vesperia said:
Picture of the Cresselia: I'm sorry it's really hard to see. Every time I tried to get it into the light, my camera kept casting a shadow over it. Look inside and around the glare to see the brownish text.

I'm sorry but what am I supposed to be seeing?

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Brave Vesperia said:

I'm sorry but what am I supposed to be seeing?

The text in the white part of the Poke Ball.

Oh I see... thats strange. I guess the card is really thin or they are printed very close and something happened. I'm curious as to how the cards are printed.

Alright guys some of you may have read about my amazing prerelease where i pulled 4 ultra rare cards i pulled
White kyurem EX
Gold Potion
Cress EX FA
Keldeo EX,

The new set came out early at walmart and i saw it today. I got a little over excited and bought 27 packs. (dont ask why i did this i just get excited about new things) anyways the pull rates have not changed for me much right under one ultra rare every 2 packs!! I got out of those 27 packs-
Celebi EX FA
Cheren FA
Cresselia EX
Crystal Edge
Crystal Edge
Computer Search
Crystal Wall
Keldeo EX FA
Black Kyurem EX
Cresselia EX FA
Landorus EX.
Thats 11 ultra rares in 27 packs. 1 every 2.5 packs!!! Ive never seen pull rates like this before and i cant believe my eyes. Well worth the 100 dollars i spent. Collecting Boundaries crossed may not be as hard as i though. Only bummer is when i get my box i ordered im going to pull 1-2 ace specs i already have. And its likely ill pull a duplicate EX as well.. Oh well i cant complain but ill keep you guys updated on how the set is going.
Interesting side note though. I have opened 35 packs of BC so far. ONE pack out off all of them has had a Skyla. I mean really? I get 15 ultra rares and ONE uncommon trainer? It might be due to such a large set im sure theres quite a few uncommons.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I'm curious as to how the cards are printed.

4 color offset. Which means they produce a plate of 108 cards (12 wide x 9 high) Ratios are fixed. Each color (red, blue, yellow, and black) require a separate pass.

exdarkrai01 said:
Alright guys some of you may have read about my amazing prerelease where i pulled 4 ultra rare cards i pulled
White kyurem EX
Gold Potion
Cress EX FA
Keldeo EX,

The new set came out early at walmart and i saw it today. I got a little over excited and bought 27 packs. (dont ask why i did this i just get excited about new things) anyways the pull rates have not changed for me much right under one ultra rare every 2 packs!! I got out of those 27 packs-
Celebi EX FA
Cheren FA
Cresselia EX
Crystal Edge
Crystal Edge
Computer Search
Crystal Wall
Keldeo EX FA
Black Kyurem EX
Cresselia EX FA
Landorus EX.
Thats 11 ultra rares in 27 packs. 1 every 2.5 packs!!! Ive never seen pull rates like this before and i cant believe my eyes. Well worth the 100 dollars i spent. Collecting Boundaries crossed may not be as hard as i though. Only bummer is when i get my box i ordered im going to pull 1-2 ace specs i already have. And its likely ill pull a duplicate EX as well.. Oh well i cant complain but ill keep you guys updated on how the set is going.
Interesting side note though. I have opened 35 packs of BC so far. ONE pack out off all of them has had a Skyla. I mean really? I get 15 ultra rares and ONE uncommon trainer? It might be due to such a large set im sure theres quite a few uncommons.

Were they single pack blisters? If so, you just got the good ones :p

Thanks man im stoked. Totally a better way of dropping 100 than a box. I was worried about completing the set but not to much any more. The thing i dont like about the set is there is just to many cards. A box might not net you a full set off all the commons and uncommons anymore which is sad. But hey at least i can say i got all the ace spec and at least 1 version of every EX before the official release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back