I made moar art, but better. Arguably.

RE: Eon RE-ORGANIZED

Added 2.

Added two SKETCHES because my printer is fixed!
Please guys, I'd like to know what you think.

RE: +Sketches: Eon REVIVAL

Yeah, why not color them? Great job on the Kyogre!

Me too! Maybe you could work on smooth animation, but not bad for a starter.

I tried a bunch of stuff, but the GIF never worked out (NEVER use LunaPic, it's horrible) but if you wanted to see it:
http://files.lunapic.com/p/264311

Looks pretty good (now that I can see it :p) good job! But I think it could be a tad smoother.

I wouldn't say its bad. Its still pretty great! Maybe because of the color choices (maybe pick some more vibrant colors, not the ones that look "creamy" and not white?)?

Actually, I picked the same colors as the peice in my signature. But when I saved it as a JPEG, it screwed up. I'll see if I can fix it somehow...

Then maybe try to take out the white and make some of the colors more "bunched up" so they would look brighter? Like the yellow for instance. It looks a bit more...how should I put it...pale? than the one in your signature. Maybe its just my computer...because like every time a refresh the page, your signature looks really pale, then after a few seconds becomes bright again...strange. Its more noticeable with the blue. Hmm..maybe thats it.

that kyogre drawing is pretty sweet :p one of my fav pokemons! psssssst.... Prismacolor pencils ;)

Wow! That last one is really interesting and nice.I like the color choices and the effect you made. Good job!

Literally my first attempt at GIMP. I downloaded it little under an hour ago. Thanks :)

Not my favorite but still pretty good. great job :)

Back