I hope they don't do...

Anyone with 3/4 of a brain could tell you how much butt Dunsparce ex would kick.

Luvdisc ex, on the other hand...

yay pidgeot ex : so broken draw your whole deck hahahaha
dunsparce ex : you can have 10 basics on your bench
PIKACHU EX : pokebody thunder cuteness ~ damage reduced by 100
Caterpie ex : Pokepower Ultra fast evolve ~ attach 3 energies from your deck to caterpie ex and evovle it to butterfree
SPINDA EX : whimsy search lol

hawhawhaw

magikarp ex : hp 40 ~ at last an improvement!
attack 1 water 2 colorless ~ SPLASH! remove all ex pokemon from play

feebas ex : hp 40 wooooooooh improve again!
1 water 2 colorless ~ swim away shuffle feebas ex into your deck

new attack ~ call for clan for plusle ex :p

put up to 5 evovled pokemon into your bench hahahaha

Stop being stupid, everybody. Pidgeot ex would not be broken because it would be a completely different card. Neo Genesis Slowking was a broken card, right? Well, you don't see them putting the Mind Games Poké-Power on every Slowking they make. They do NOT give every Pokémon the same moves, so don't pretend they would.

And Magikarp ex? Beldum ex? Caterpie ex? Those are even stupider. THEY DO NOT GIVE POKÉMON THAT EVOLVE EX CARDS!!!!!! Scyther and Chansey were special cases: they were both Pokémon that were created as non-evolving Pokémon, and have good enough stats that they don't need to be evolved.

Now that I've cleared up everyone's stupidity, I guess I'll answer the real question. The Pokémon that should NOT get an EX is any dumb bug Pokémon. Butterfree, Masquerain, Ninjask, Ledian, Beautifly... they're all stupid and weak. That's why I'm so upset that dumb Dustox is one of the best EXs ever made.

magikarp EX unless his attacks are really good some how.:)

Back