I hope they don't do...

[Noobiness]I really hope they make another Rayquaza ex...there aren't too many Ray's ex until now...[/Noobiness]

I don't think there is one yet but probobly in the near future.:)

No thanks saybaleye is not that good of a pokemon and he is like a dark version of meowth anyway.:)

actually i'm hoping for a MAGNETON ex!!

well, electrode and magneton have been released N times, electrode already got his ex form, but what abt magneton? Nintendo, plz give him an ex form!!

Suprised they didnt do Wheezing and Arbok ex in trr...

Luvdisc ex
Nosepass ex
Tangela ex
Farfetch'd ex

i SO wish they'd do a haunter EX.. but it'll never happen.. *cries*

some neat ex ideas, IMO, would be: Sunflora ex, Forretress ex, Misdreavous ex (lol), Tentacruel ex, Marrowak Ex, Beedrill ex,Sandslash ex

i could go on forever.. lots of good pokemon who deserve their EX debutes.. some, just because theyre good pokemon.. but others simply because it'd just be hilarious.. like Ditto Ex.. Hah.

Lord9511 said:
[Noobiness]I really hope they make another Rayquaza ex...there aren't too many Ray's ex until now...[/Noobiness]

well, actually it's not much, juz 3 overall :

DR ray ex

DX ray ex

FE ray ex

RE:   I hope they don't do...

(TYranitarFReak) said:
Lord9511 said:

DR ray ex

DX ray ex

FE ray ex
there aren't even a lot of pokes that have 2 ex and you say that 3 isn't much... you've proven everyone else's point instead of your own...

RE:    I hope they don't do...

^ it wasn't an EX.
cute-mew said:
(TYranitarFReak) said:
Lord9511 said:

DR ray ex

DX ray ex

FE ray ex
there aren't even a lot of pokes that have 2 ex and you say that 3 isn't much... you've proven everyone else's point instead of your own...
The Pokémon with the most EXs are:
Rayquaza: EX Dragon, EX Deoxys, Furthest Ends, Promo (coming out this October in the US)
Groudon: Promo, EX Hidden Legends, EX Crystal Guardians, Promo (coming out this October in the US)
Kyogre: Promo, EX Hidden Legends, EX Crystal Guardians, Promo (coming out this October in the US)

RE:     I hope they don't do...

Tomokazu Komiya said:
^ it wasn't an EX.
cute-mew said:
(TYranitarFReak) said:
Lord9511 said:

DR ray ex

DX ray ex

FE ray ex
The Pokémon with the most EXs are:
Rayquaza: EX Dragon, EX Deoxys, Furthest Ends, Promo (coming out this October in the US)
Groudon: Promo, EX Hidden Legends, EX Crystal Guardians, Promo (coming out this October in the US)
Kyogre: Promo, EX Hidden Legends, EX Crystal Guardians, Promo (coming out this October in the US)
yeah, forgot about those Japanese promos
the fact that there are so many is almost worse then your avatar, there are so many cards that need or deserve an ex.
OMG, how long did it take to find all those scans...

Back