• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HUGE Update 1/10/14: Complete Sets, EXs, Holos/Rares, Commons/Uncommons, T/S/S/E

RE: Psychedelic Potpourri! The sweet scent of fresh (and aged) cards.

Venusaur set - $22 shipped
Charizard set - $40 shipped

RE: Psychedelic Potpourri! The sweet scent of fresh (and aged) cards. *** Selling complete sets! Booster Packs! ***

How much for the Shadowless Charizard set? Would you take $40 shipped, and what condition are they in? If you will, PM me.

RE: Psychedelic Potpourri! The sweet scent of fresh (and aged) cards. *** Selling complete sets! Booster Packs! ***

Just sold the Charizard set on eBay yesterday. Venusaur still available.

How much is next destines box sealed and does it come with all 36 packs and is nothing opened not even the wrapper?

$107 shipped for the ND box. Factory sealed wrapper, 36 packs.

RE: 6/26 UPDATE! Darkrai EX, Tornadus EX, Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Booster Box! Sealed ND Packs!

Stayin' alive bump...

RE: 6/26 UPDATE! Darkrai EX, Tornadus EX, Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Booster Box! Sealed ND Packs!

Hi! Do you have any Bianca or Max Potion Trainers?

What's the condition on Shiny Gardevoir and can you go any lower? :)

$9 Shipped for your Entei-EX?

Underdawg said:
Hi! Do you have any Bianca or Max Potion Trainers?

Unfortunately I do not.

SoulWind said:
What's the condition on Shiny Gardevoir and can you go any lower? :)

Mint condish. I can do $14 shipped. That's the lowest I'd go.

Vablakes said:
$9 Shipped for your Entei-EX?

I can do $10 shipped.

You got any eeveelution from CoL and HS Unleased.. Normal and Reverse?

I have CoL Vaporeon and Eevee, normal versions. Are you looking for Dark Explorers too? From that set I have RH Leafeon, RH Vaporeon, RH Jolteon, and RH Eevee #83. And regular versions I have both Eevees, both Umbreons, Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.

RE: 7/20 UPDATE! Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Packs. Complete Sets. Holos/Rares.

I'm interested in your BW-on trainers... would you mind letting me know what you have when you get a chance? Thanks! :D

RE: 7/20 UPDATE! Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Packs. Complete Sets. Holos/Rares.

TSS are now up!

RE: 7/20 UPDATE! Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Packs. Complete Sets. Holos/Rares. T/S/S.

Thanks for putting the TSS up!

I would like to purchase the following (if possible):

DE Cheren x5 $0.25 = $1.25
DE N x4 $0.25 = $1.00
DE Professor Juniper x3 $0.50 = $1.50
DE Random Receiver x4 $1 = $4.00
DE Rare Candy x3 $1 = $3.00
DE Ultra Ball x4 $1.50 = $6.0
ND Cilan x7 $0.25 = $1.75
ND Level Ball x4 $0.50 = $2.0
ND DCE x10 $1 = $10.00

RH

DE N x1 $0.75
DE Prof. Juniper x1 $1.00
DE Rare Candy x1 $1.50
DE Cheren x2 $0.75 = $1.50
ND DCE x1 $1.50

= $36.75 before shipping.

Please let me know what the total would be including shipping to Canada :D

Thanks!

RE: 7/20 UPDATE! Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir. Sealed ND Packs. Complete Sets. Holos/Rares. T/S/S.

Thanks for the sale!

I'm also interested in purchasing some basic energy. I'll PM this to you as well as I'm not sure if a condensed post will give you a notification or not.

Edit: I guess the post wasn't condensed? I'm not sure how that works. Anyways, check your PMs! :D

Would you do $12 for the Shiny Gardevoir? Let me know thanks!

TVSuicune said:
Would you do $12 for the Shiny Gardevoir? Let me know thanks!

Yes, how about $13 shipped?

RE: 3/31 Huge Update! Codes, .25 Singles, EXs, T/S/S/E, Complete Sets

Huge update! I finally got this shop up and running.

Back