HS- TRIUMPHANT FINALIZED LIST!!!

Yes now I am so glad Electivire is the promo which means I will definately get one W00t. There must be some reason why they cut the cards from the set, i mean if only lost world was cut we would know it was for it's ability but as a number of cards were cut this could mean PUSA have another need for them either in another set or in a special release. (maybe POP 10)

@Kelyn, they can't use Lostgar at worlds, since we always use the US's format, so they would not be able to use lost world. It would be kind of horrible but funny if everyone from there didn't get the memo, and showed up with lostgar, not knowing they couldn't win with it because of no stadium.

Electabuzzy - If you look at the cards that were removed from the set most of them have to do with Lost Zone tactics and the rest probably wouldn't be put in a POP10 I mean when was the last time there was a card in a POP set worth anything? Also, I highly doubt we will be getting Lost World at all seeing as how usually PUSA releasing cards that are made for eachother at the same time in order to avoid people calling them a bunch of raving lunatics (i.e. if they release Lost World separate from Gengar Prime as Gengar Prime will currently be worth about what it cost to print it)

I'm still really mad that they cut so many cards. I really don't think we're getting a filler set in February so all of these cards just aren't aren't coming over to the US at all. Which, as a collector, makes me nerd rage.

@Cirumph: I thought of the same thing at the end of my prerelease (that they'd make a new POP set). Except instead of POP10 it might end up being P!P1 because of the new franchise name. I can easily see them making a "POP" (P!P) set out of those 14 cards that weren't included in the main set. If they've already thought of it and started to print them they can have them distributed before CC's come around.

Ha! I told you all that Porygon2 was going to be a Common!

And I'm glad that they kept the Porygon-Z rare holo! Now my collection will look even prettier. 3:->

Now there has been the eighteen card set for the southern islands, so they might do something similar for different lost zone cards.

the only cards cut were the lost zone.

the only reason i can think of to cut these cards is that it has to do with the lost world mechanic which could be game changing, thus PUSA decided to cut them from the set.
however, gengar prime was not cut and cards that have little effect on the lost world/zone such as pachirisu and snorlax were cut.

either these cards are forever cut, or PUSA just needed some more similar cards that work together to fill in the next set between B&W

I don't understand why the Legendary Dog Tins said there where gonna be some Shiny Cards in our next set. Hopefully there will be a special Shiny set in the filler set.

@Multiplicity
Southern Islands I thought was a mini set in Japan as well. Considering most of Lost Link has already been released now, it seems weird that they would put it in a miniset especially since about as close as we get to minisets these days are trainer kits. All Japan's minisets or things like the battle starter decks usually make our main sets.

I'm inclined to agree with the opinion that most of these Lost Zone cards that were cut will make it into a promo set. At first I thought they would make a filler set and go the route of Power Keepers by reprinting some of the awesome cards that got rotated out. But that probably wouldn't happen. (Can you imagine what would happen if Claydol, Unown G, and Roseanne's Research were reprinted?) I really miss Roseanne most of all. :(

So, a promo set (a POP series at best, since it would be strange to include cards with a strange, gimmicky game mechanic in a Trainer Kit) is probably where we'll find these cards. And if you can only get those packs through organized play events like league or sanctioned tournaments, you can bet that they'll see participation surge a little :p

Back