HS- TRIUMPHANT FINALIZED LIST!!!

Why do you think Lost World is being saved for our Black & White Base Set?

Thats not what I meant. I mean the game is safe until some other yet unseen super overpowered card is released with the next set coming out.

That really ducks(sucks)! I was going to make a lostworld deck. But no lost world. Wait, what if Lost world is like a secret rare like the last Lithrograph. That way it is really hard to get, so they won't ban it? In the paragraph thing about Triumphant is said "Stadiums" it had a "s" on the end sooooo it could still be in the set.

I quote from the page, " New Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards - plus a new Special Energy card - give you new strategies and deck ideas. The only thing missing is a Trainer who battles to win... and that's you!"

Here is the page I got that from: http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/novembers-english-set-hs-triumphant

The plural Cards, doesn't suggest multiple stadiums but multiple T/S/S.

I liked the top 10 list suggested on page one, but what about Black Belt? I think it helps SP decks mostly, but is going to be one surprise frustrating cards. You do all the math in your head a couple turns in advance, then the belt gets used. Basically a expert, and a black and weakness means pretty much anything is vulnerable any single turn.

I think the stadium's going to be like this:
124-time-space-distortion.jpg

Wait a second, in clash at the summit electivire is a Holo card but now its just a regualer rare. You might want to check that as one of the deck holos might just be a regular rare in this set. However this set is awesome even without lost world. I hope they do print the cut cards as I really want cards such as Zangoose, Mr.Mime and Pachirisu. I can't wait till my pre release

Gengar Prime is still a good card... All i did was take out Gengar AR and replaced it with gengar prime, and I also Found room for 2 rescue energy in VileGar

It is Non-holo, the holo is a promo. I just got back from my pre-release and confirm.

YES. No Lost World! After this format, there just may be some sort of originality...that's if Lost World doesn't show up then either.

One note I don't care if you think I'm complaining I'm giving my opinion but I can careless what you post afterwards.

I'm pretty upset that they didn't put in Tangrowth & Lost Zone what were they thinking. It would of made Tangrowth Meta Game potential due to Grind and Lv. X with energy cards in the discard pile it's pure chaos and grass decks would slam other decks making grass pokemon even better like Yanmega Prime & Jumpluff. Also Lost Zone shouldn't be taken out too what are they on crack so it's okay that they leave in crappy cards that no one is going to care for anyway. This makes Triumphant Set disappointing they should of added the cut cards in there they're cheap for doing that I wouldn't be too surprised if pokemon loses money & fans I wouldn't be too surprised.

The Good cards that were cut
Snorlax - I'm surprised they left this one out too!
Pachirisu - I can see this card working with Luxray GL & Bronzong G I'm shocked!
Mr. Mime - The PokePower is really good I'm disappointed that they chose to left this one out too!
Zangoose - I do like this card it works well with Mr. Mime!
Lucario - This card is good it does strike back and has a chance to fight back Lost Zone Decks! Disappointing that they left this one out too!!!
Mime Jr. - Nice but HP is low but atleast it falls asleep.
Riolu - It's okay nothing special.
Seviper - The Attack is really neat when your opponent is poisoned combo with Gliscor Lv. X it's a really neat attack!
Tangrowth - Obviously Grind!
Relicanth - Nice Drawing Engine and can be useful for Certain Combination's with Mew Prime
Tangela - It's good I like Nutritional Support & HP 70
Lost Remover - It screws over anyone with Special Energy Cards Like Scizor Prime,Tyranitar Prime, & LuxChomp
Research Documents - It works well with Uxie Lv. X & Underground Expedition
Lost World - Auto Win! If your opponent has 6 or more Pokemon in their lost zone!

I'm still disappointed they cut these cards out we really got screwed over I'm going to be very sarcastic about this thanks for cutting good cards out I'm sure you'll lose money out of this and you know they do deserve it they're sooooo cheap to not print out 14 cards but yet you print out the crappy cards that no one cares for anyway. If you don't release these cards in Black & White Set or Release these cards as promo cards you'll lose money and more fans. Although people may agree or disagree but atleast someone needed to speak up. Say whatever you want it's not going to bother me. But for them to be cheap it's not really fair to other players that want the cards when they said you can't use Foreign Cards they're copying of Yu-Gi-Oh! It's a big mistake that they did that. I'm just disappointed I'll still go to the Pre-Release but I'm not expecting anything good out of this set and I was really looking forward to this set until they cut out good cards.

They had to cut out something, and personally I'm glad it's Lost World. That's all anyone talked about, and I'm hoping that now it's gone that some people will make something original. But I know that's asking a lot for some of you, because straying away from SP's would be soo difficult.

Yeah, I was kinda mad about Lost world, because that was going to be my deck lostgar. But, At least now people have to come up with something origanal. *coughcoughstupidSPscoughcough*

It hasn't been the first time they have changed holo rares from Japan into non holo rares. I'm pretty sure Magmortar was holo rare in Clash from the Summit as well.

^no, Electivire was holo but Magmortar wasn't...

@PikachewTofu: No, they didn't have to cut out something. Why couldn't they just make a set with all cards from CatS and LL? Why cut cards? Either there will be a filler set or PUSA is just filled with a bunch of freakin' idiots...

I hate that most of the cards they cut had an attack or something involving the Lost Zone... If they included cards from LL, which is based on the Lost Zone, why did they cut cards that have somethin' to do with that mechanic???

Darn. I was helping a friend all day at league to make her Giratina Absol G lost World deck. And I traded so much stuff as well... Hopefully they will put it in Black&White. Because its unfair if Japanese players have the opportunity to play Lost World and everyone else doesn't. At Worlds they can dominate with LostGar while no one else can play it.

Back