How Would You Like the Anime to End?

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...
Well, I don't know how to word the title correctly so if a mod could fine a better one I don't care.

Anyways, I was thinking the other day, and this thought came to me, how would like to see the Pokemon Anime end?

I would personally like to see Ash when he is all grown up and finally a champion, and he goes to a bike shop and buys a bike. Then he goes up to the Cerulean Gym and gives the bike to Misty.

The End

So what would you like for the end?

RE: Personal Thoughts on Pokemon Anime Ending

I honestly don't want the entire anime to end, but I want a good ending for Ash at some point and let someone else take over. I think it would be great to see Ash grow up, and maybe even let his child (or another playable character from the game) travel through the other regions. I don't like the fact that he's in an endless cycle. In the beginning Ho-oh appeared to him and many other Legendary Pokémon have connected with him. I want the way Legendary Pokémon find Ash special to be part of his ending.

RE: Personal Thoughts on Pokemon Anime Ending

Heh, it's funny, everyone always talks about how they would love to see Ash win the league and finally do something for himself, but I think I would actually feel more closure with a happy ending for Team Rocket. Not finally getting to capture Pikachu and/or rare Pokémon to give to Giovanni, but to realize that, despite what they think, they just aren't evil team material. I'd like them all to tell Giovanni to shove it, run away, and use fake identities as mechanical consultants (they do a pretty damn good job building and using crazy contraptions, even if Ash/Pikachu always destroy them), or maybe even just salespeople, or professional punsters.

In some ways, Jessie's, James's, and Meowth's failure to learn is even worse than Ash's. He's forever 10 so he at least has somewhat of an excuse, but they're adults. And that's sad.

That said, <3 <3 <3 Team Rocket

Also, I did edit your thread title just to make it more clear that this is a speculation/wishes thread and now about an actual end to the anime (which could still be 50 years from now for all we know).

RE: What would you like to see when the Pokémon anime finally ends?

The ending that I would to see for Ash would be: an arena, a guy in the shadow with his back turned, then some other guy arrives and says "I come to challenge you for the title of Champion!". The first guy slightly raises/adjust his cap and then turns around, BAM, the lights turn on and Pikachu jumps into his shoulder...Ash then says "I accept your challenge. Are you ready Pikachu?" Pikachu jumps into battle and then some music plays while showing the beginning of the battle (kinda like Ash's battle against that pirate guy with a Donphan in the first movie) and then the camera changes and focus on the crowd seated on the benchs and there we can see Ash's mother, Prof. Oak, Mr. Mime, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Norman and his wife, Dawn, Iris, Cilan along with Gary, Paul and Trip (some of them might be instead watching it on TV, confortably at their homes). Back to the battle, we see a cloud of smoke, the guy's Pokémon fainted and one of Ash's Pokémon is still standing; they shake hands, and the crowds cheers. The screen fades to black...THE END!

I hope the anime doesn't end, at least for another 10 years. Despite being a critic, I still watch the anime to see the Pokémon "come to life" (now with X/Y it's more like the anime but even so).

PS: It would be awesome if the losing guy is Tobias... the battle might even turn out to be a double battle ending with Latios and Darkrai utterly beated and fainted. After the hand shake he goes away. Revenge is sweet!!)

gamefreak33797 said:
I would personally like to see Ash when he is all grown up and finally a champion, and he goes to a bike shop and buys a bike. Then he goes up to the Cerulean Gym and gives the bike to Misty.

The End

I'm crying nao. :/ I never want the anime to end! But what Gardy just said... Would be the most beautiful ending to a beautiful story. <3

I've had the same kind of idea too, though. xD

I am going to point out one little thing, Ash

For those of you who figured out where I was going, I am sorry for ruining the rest of your lives.

He finally evolves pikachu

gamefreak33797 said:

The End

So what would you like for the end?

Misty's bike problem is already over. By the end of the Johto saga, Misty's bike got fixed by Nurse Joy.

Oh, it was? Hmmm, I don't remember that, well, I guess my thought is null and void then, but to ask the original question, What would you like to see when the Pokemon Anime finally ends?

I want Ash to become the champion of a region,it doesn't matter which one...then to reunite with all of his old friends somehow... i don't know how but that's not my job :D

I want like a flashfoward 20 years.

Ash grows up and becomes a professor of pokemon to share his journey with the next generation of trainers. He tells them about how he became champion. You see his pikachu come up still being cool.

Jesse and James have married and have quit Team Rocket awhile. Meowth is still being cool. Maybe they have a kid or something.

Maybe like Misty gets her bike.

Maybe it could show Ash caring for all of his pokemon he has caught.

Then at the end you see how Ash's Child and Team Rocket's Child team up to start there own journey.

I want to see the following characters and scenes before the anime ends:

-Silver, a crucial character to Pokemon, be the one to stop Team Rocket and his father, Giovanni.
-Manga characters that have never been in the anime (Emerald, Yellow, Green)
-Ash becomes a Pokemon Master and his friends cheer for him
-Elite Four Members Will and Karen

At the end of the anime, maybe a new perspective, which might contain some of the above. Since I'm a Pokemon Adventures Fanatic, I might want to see the perspectives of other characters like Red at the end, and view his story.

Well, I don't want the Anime to end any time soon. But when it does, Ash would have become a Pokemon Master of course. xD

Before the Anime ends I want to see Ash beat Tobias, some of the older characters return (mainly the obviously talented ones, like Paul for example), and I want them to do SOMETHING with Ash's love life, even if it is just something like how he doesn't want a girlfriend because he doesn't want to do the same thing his dad did, and/or how Misty found another boyfriend or something. I also want to see Ash have a female main rival, a male coordinator companion, and a (well written!) handicapped companion (either blind or deaf), and I also want to see a champion whose strongest Pokemon is an Eevee, because why not? It would also be cool to see Silver and/or a trainer with Veridian forest powers like Yellow.

I don't think that Ash's final battle should be Tobias, but all the same it's gotta happen sometime.

I'm not sure what I think about the idea of James and Jessie getting married, part of the charm of team rocket is how they can be so close without being a couple I think. But Ash's kid and Team Rocket's kid teaming up to go on a Pokemon Journey is just so hilarious and priceless that it just might be worth it just for that. xD

TheDonkeyWarrior said:
I would like to see Serena and Ash date

All my wishes would come true.
They would be like married or something.

What a horrifying thought. Of course I would hate for it to end, but I know some day it will. There is no denying that it will end. It makes me sad to think about. :c

Fangarde said:

Leaf_Ranger said:
The ending that I would to see for Ash would be: an arena, a guy in the shadow with his back turned, then some other guy arrives and says "I come to challenge you for the title of Champion!". The first guy slightly raises/adjust his cap and then turns around, BAM, the lights turn on and Pikachu jumps into his shoulder...Ash then says "I accept your challenge. Are you ready Pikachu?" Pikachu jumps into battle and then some music plays while showing the beginning of the battle (kinda like Ash's battle against that pirate guy with a Donphan in the first movie) and then the camera changes and focus on the crowd seated on the benchs and there we can see Ash's mother, Prof. Oak, Mr. Mime, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Norman and his wife, Dawn, Iris, Cilan along with Gary, Paul and Trip (some of them might be instead watching it on TV, confortably at their homes). Back to the battle, we see a cloud of smoke, the guy's Pokémon fainted and one of Ash's Pokémon is still standing; they shake hands, and the crowds cheers. The screen fades to black...THE END!

I think for me, a combination of this kind of thing would be ideal. It provides the closure that Ash did end up fulfilling his dream. I would like a similar kind of epilogue to follow for the main characters. It does not need to be a very long epilogue, but it would show a small snippet of the main characters (and maybe some minor characters! Imagine seeing Ash meet up with the samurai he fought in one of the earlier episodes) doing something they have always dreamed of or enjoying their lives. Think of some of the endings of the earlier movies that in the credits showed small animations that held a lot of story and character for just being 5 seconds of Professor Oak sleeping and rolling off of the couch. Slice-of-life animated epilogues is the only word I can describe them by. That way there will be no heavy-handed narration detailing everything and there is more left to imagine and fill in the spaces. There would be a small animation with references to important things that comprised Ash's journey, like a souvenir or something being brushed past or finding a letter/remnant of something (the Gary Was Here, Ash is a Loser sign c:). That way people would have to think and the realisation of all of those details is really fulfilling, I think.

I really love Leaf_Ranger's idea for how it shows that Ash still retains his good sportsmanship and passion for battle. Him winning also shows his success and growth as a trainer. Then, I love the buying of the bike idea. It references the point at which you knew Ash's long journey began. Yes, technically, it started when he woke up on his 10th birthday. But the moment you knew he was going to become a Pokemon master was when Ash stood to protect Pikachu and then Pikachu jumped up to protect him. They destroyed the bike, and the real journey began.

Also, perhaps a reference to the Ho-oh Ash saw? I feel like that was a very big point also.

My ideal episode would start with Leaf_Ranger's idea. Then there would be a lot of epilogue stuff, and the climactic point of the episode is when Ash brings the bike to Misty and walks off into the sunset alone, a reference to the common walking-on-a-road animation that closes off the episodes except this time Ash is alone. And then it does the minimisation of the animation with the text saying "> THE END" or maybe "> TO BE CONTINUED?" if you feel cheesy.

Team Rocket takes over the whole planet and fights with the rest of the villianous teams that don't make it against them. Ash and his friends are Giovanni's prisoners' and never get free!!!! >:D

Back