Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Daelum said:
Pokenom said:
1st edition Neo Genesis Lugia.

Gold Star Suicune. Just put 'em both on eBay, wondering how much to expect?

Suicune will get you around $40. They recently increased in price.

Awesome! I've just been looking at completed listings and couldn't believe 1st edition Neo Lugia going for £35/$50??

Bo$$_89 said:
How much is a first edition team rocket returns booster box worth?

Do you mean Team Rocket booster box? Because the only way you could have a 1st edition Team Rocket Returns booster box is if it was japanese.

I'll say it again, it got ignored.

SheNinja said:
I pulled these cards from a Keldeo tin a few minutes ago and was wondering what they were worth:

Keldeo Promo
Landorus EX non-FA
Giratina EX FA
Blend Energy GRPD

Any help would be appreciated :D

I saw a Charizard Unlimited (double checked, it s not a first edition or shadowless, unfortunately) with a price tag of 15$. The condition s not bad. I m wondering if it s a good price... thank you in advance :)

Are the Pokemon Creater kids 5 card mini set really worth what there going for on Ebay? Just seems like a ripoff to pay almost 200 for 5 cards :(

The-Kaiser said:
Are the Pokemon Creater kids 5 card mini set really worth what there going for on Ebay? Just seems like a ripoff to pay almost 200 for 5 cards :(

A seller sold a ton of sealed pack for $60-70 not too long ago, so no. $200 is waaayyyy too much for that set.

A friend is offering me Cobalion EX, Black Kyurem EX(Plasma Storm) and a Full Art N for my Full Art Lugia EX, is it a good trade?

DrunkSpinda said:
A friend is offering me Cobalion EX, Black Kyurem EX(Plasma Storm) and a Full Art N for my Full Art Lugia EX, is it a good trade?

Do it thats an ahmazing deal for you. Just Black Kyurem and Cobalion would be in your favor by like 5 bucks.

MountainDrew said:
DrunkSpinda said:

Do it thats an ahmazing deal for you. Just Black Kyurem and Cobalion would be in your favor by like 5 bucks.

That was his first offer, which I refused, after that he offered just the N, and when I refused as well, he offered me all 3 of them. <3

Is Great Encounters Cresselia Lv. X still worth anything? I have memories of pulling two from a booster, in one of my last ever packs before deciding that there were better things to do with my time. (That went well.)

Emilia said:
Is Great Encounters Cresselia Lv. X still worth anything? I have memories of pulling two from a booster, in one of my last ever packs before deciding that there were better things to do with my time. (That went well.)

Like $2-$3 last time I checked.

Emilia said:

Probably $5 if it's Mint.

SheNinja said:
I'll say it again, it got ignored.

SheNinja said:
I pulled these cards from a Keldeo tin a few minutes ago and was wondering what they were worth:

Keldeo Promo
Landorus EX non-FA
Giratina EX FA
Blend Energy GRPD

Any help would be appreciated :D

Back