Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Blui

lv85 paladin
RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

How much is unlimited Koga's Ditto in Japanese

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top

MS Eeveelution said:
How much are those BW-ON EXes, Full Art, and Shiny worth each

Please use Ebay completed listings to price these cards as there is a lot, but they are new and results are guaranteed to come up.

Blui129 said:
How much is unlimited Koga's Ditto in Japanese

Although this can be found using Ebay completed listings, I did it for you :)
The card is worth about $1.50.

Daelum

In case you couldn't tell, I'm obsessed with Jumbo cards :p
I would like to know the values for these seeing as I can't find any that sold on Ebay :/

The cards are (all Japanese Jumbos):
Legendary Birds Trio
Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pikachu's Summer Vacation
CoroCoro Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy

Daelum

Although this isn't a card, I feel like this is still the right place to ask:

Is it worth it to keep my big promo boxes sealed? I have a sealed Terrific Tepig Box and a sealed Zoroark-Illusions Collection.
The reason I ask this is because I think that the value of these will increase over time as they become less and less available, but I really have no proof of my little theory.
So, I would like everyone's opinion on whether or not I should keep these boxes sealed and sell them later down the road or just open them now.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

I have always thought that though no evidence to prove it. I don't think there is anything worth opening them for.

Daelum

Well I want to open the Zoroark-Illusions Collection box to save myself from having to buy the Jumbo as I don't have one yet, but I already opened a Terrific Tepig Box so the only reason I'd open a second one is for the packs, but then again, they are EP packs :/

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

Daelum said:
Although this isn't a card, I feel like this is still the right place to ask:

Is it worth it to keep my big promo boxes sealed? I have a sealed Terrific Tepig Box and a sealed Zoroark-Illusions Collection.
The reason I ask this is because I think that the value of these will increase over time as they become less and less available, but I really have no proof of my little theory.
So, I would like everyone's opinion on whether or not I should keep these boxes sealed and sell them later down the road or just open them now.

Merch Help thread is where this belongs.

betobeton

Aspiring Trainer

I have the Japanese version of Sabrina's Porygon card from the Gym series that has the common symbol missing. How much is it worth?

Daelum

Well, some info on why the common symbol is missing:
For the Japanese Gym series (and others), the cards that came in decks did not receive rarity symbols. So, this Sabrina's Porygon is not an error or anything, just a theme deck card.

As for the value, the only one that shows up on Ebay sold for $0.35.

betobeton

Aspiring Trainer

I'm disappointed, I was hoping the card would have some value to it. Thanks for the info though.

Daelum

What is a good price to pay for the 2008 Japanese Tyranitar ex Jumbo?

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer

How much is a complete mint Shining Mewtwo worth? And 1st edition near mint Shining Gyarados? I bought them for 17$ and 14$ and wondering if it was a good purchace, it seam good compared to the ebay prices, but since I live in sweden I might miss some of the best deals on ebay since not all ship to sweden..

Random Numbers

creeper FTW!

Question: I have a base set charizard, an alph lithograph undaunted, an umbreon prime, and a mewtwo star.
how much are those worth?

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller

@Videoland,

Shining Mewtwo goes for $25-35 in Mint condition. I just bought a Gem Mint one for $26 which I plan on sending to PSA. :) The 1st ed. Shining Gyarados is worth anywhere from $20-60 depending on condition. It really fluctuates quite a bit. Personally, I think it's more in the $35-45 range but I've seen prices on that one all over the place. I think you got two very good deals.

@593462,

Base set Charizard also really depends on the condition of the card. They've really gone up in value in the past year and a Mint one can fetch $35 on occasion. I'd value the card around $15-25 if it's Near-Mint. Not sure about the Alph Lithograph UD or Umbreon Prime, but Mewtwo Star is around $30-40 on eBay completed listings.

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer

SoulWind said:
@Videoland,

Shining Mewtwo goes for $25-35 in Mint condition. I just bought a Gem Mint one for $26 which I plan on sending to PSA. :) The 1st ed. Shining Gyarados is worth anywhere from $20-60 depending on condition. It really fluctuates quite a bit. Personally, I think it's more in the $35-45 range but I've seen prices on that one all over the place. I think you got two very good deals.

Cool :) The funny thing is I didn't even know it was first edition, so it was a very nice suprise :D I bought them off a swedish site which has very weird prices xD Some cards are pretty cheap, while others are probably like 3-5 times as expensive as they should be. Just wish they could have that Charizard EX for 28 dollars in stock, but it seams like they pretty much only have one of each card and don't really get them back in stock once their gone.. :p

Secret Pikachu

Aspiring Trainer

Royoboy said:
shiny rayquaza (dragon exalted)?

I checked eBay's completed listings and found that one has sold for $70. There is also one for auction at the moment with a current bid of $88.

Troll and Toad is selling them as pre-orders for $94.99 (it was $79.99 a few days ago).

Hope that helps!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

What is my Zekrom EX worth? It is the B/W promo not the Next Destinies one. Thanks XD.:)