Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

How much are these?
  • Kingdra Prime
  • Full lugia legend,
  • Alph Lithograph 2, 3, 4
  • Yanmega Prime

Thanks so much guys. I'll have a few more for you to price after a friend gets me a list of what he wants to buy off me. :D

pokemon99 said:
How much are these?
  • Kingdra Prime
  • Full lugia legend,
  • Alph Lithograph 2, 3, 4
  • Yanmega Prime

Thanks so much guys. I'll have a few more for you to price after a friend gets me a list of what he wants to buy off me. :D

Here are fair prices on all:
Kingdra Prime: $12 - $15
Lugia Legend: $15 - $20
Alph Lithograph 2 (UL): $4 - $6
Alph Lithograph 3 (UD): $4 - $7
Alph Lithograph 4 (TR): $6 - $9
Yanmega Prime: $30 - $42 (The price of Yanmega Prime varies greatly from person to person and from location to location. Best prices are online.)

All card are valued at NM condition.

A_RAICHU said:
Do you have any source or link for this?
I am looking for the card for over a month, but I found no seller.

Trollantoad currently has 3 in stock for $6.99, and 1 rh for $9.99.

How much is bulk worth by the hundreds? (example: 25 commons, 25 uncommons, 25 rares and 25 holos)

Darkvoid57 said:
Anyone have a value for the Players Club Jirachi EX Japanese? Thanks :)

Also Lucario EX anyone?

There are two Lucario Ex's.

Folklore's Lucario Ex is steady at around 20 dollars, while Aura's Lucario I've seen sell for 55 on eBay.

And does anybody know the price of a prerelease Armaldo from Sandstorm?

bigbija said:
Here are fair prices on all:
Kingdra Prime: $12 - $15
Lugia Legend: $15 - $20
Alph Lithograph 2 (UL): $4 - $6
Alph Lithograph 3 (UD): $4 - $7
Alph Lithograph 4 (TR): $6 - $9
Yanmega Prime: $30 - $42 (The price of Yanmega Prime varies greatly from person to person and from location to location. Best prices are online.)

All card are valued at NM condition.
So do you think 35 would be fair for the yanmega if I were to sell it to a friend?

^It would varie depending on the condition, but yea, that's pretty fair

Lunistrella said:
And does anybody know the price of a prerelease Armaldo from Sandstorm?

I looked around and I found one on ebay for an alarming $50.00 (DO NOT spend this much). The prerelease armaldo from sandstrom is valued anywhere from $12 to $20. It has a little higher value in trade circles though so try and buy it if you can as you may find it for even less. Hope this helps!

~bija

Im not sure if this sort of thing belongs here... but I found a base set charizard shadowless first edition on ebay for $25 buy it now! How much is this card worth normally?? Ill put a link here in case anyones interested because I cant buy it cos hes only shipping throughout America :(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charizard-Shadowless-holo-pokemon-card-base-set-1-/260876752130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd775502
THANKS!

THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS said:
Trollantoad currently has 3 in stock for $6.99, and 1 rh for $9.99.

I was asking price for Japanese version....
But I guess there shouldn't be much difference between english...?

Squirtle Squad said:
Im not sure if this sort of thing belongs here... but I found a base set charizard shadowless first edition on ebay for $25 buy it now! How much is this card worth normally?? Ill put a link here in case anyones interested because I cant buy it cos hes only shipping throughout America :(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charizard-Shadowless-holo-pokemon-card-base-set-1-/260876752130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd775502
THANKS!

I would stay away from this bud. It is either in horrendous condition or it is a scam. I know for sure that a shadowless charizard from base set is worth A LOT more than that. Hope this helps!

~bija

bigbija said:
I would stay away from this bud. It is either in horrendous condition or it is a scam. I know for sure that a shadowless charizard from base set is worth A LOT more than that. Hope this helps!

~bija

I actually bought this exact card on a whim because I was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem to be in too bad of a condition from the description, but it would be rather interesting if it's a fake. Best case scenario and I got an awesome deal; worst case I have an amusing fake or a beat up card that I can carry around with me for luck and not feel bad about ruining. Either way it seemed fun to me. If you're interested, I'll let you know how it turns out.

(I can always go beat up the seller if it's horrible, though; I don't live too far from where it's supposed to be selling from.)

BlastBurn said:
How much is a Professor Dice cost? (Its Merch, but just wondering)

I looked around for these for quite a bit and couldn't seem to find them. Probably ask your local league leader about their value?? Anyone else find them online?

What about Japanese Vending Machine 1996 Mewtwo? I've found it 12-20$ online... but I'm not sure of a real definite price/range.

@Nizolka33 – There are three (3) versions of Mewtwo in the [Vending Series]. I believe [Vending Series 00] was released in 1997, which was released prior to [Vending Series 1] and [Vending Series 3], both of which were released in 1998. I don't believe there is a 1996 version, since none of the [Vending Series] had been released yet. I am uncertain of which card you are referring to, so I will provide price values for each.

- Mewtwo [Vending Series 00, World Hobby Fair] = $5 - $10

→ This version is not to be confused with the [Best Collection CD] reprint. Regardless, both                 versions are similar in value because it is virtually impossible to tell them apart –                 unless the WHF version was still attached to its sheet. An unpeeled [Vending Series 00]                 sheet can be anywhere from $45 to $100.

- Mewtwo [Vending Series 1] = $8 – 18

→ This version tends to be the most expensive, because it is pretty hard to find and very scarce                 on the auction market. I have seen this card sell for as high as $30 - $40. Nevertheless, I feel                 that it is within the higher end of $8 - $18 (i.e. $12 - $15).

- Mewtwo [Vending Series 3] = $6 - $15

These cards have always experienced the dreaded hyperinflation due to character popularity and a misconstrued rarity.

If you are looking for Mewtwo [WHF/Best Collection CD] or Mewtwo [Vending Series 1], I know where to find them for very reasonable prices.

bigbija said:

~bija

Artemis said:
I actually bought this exact card on a whim because I was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem to be in too bad of a condition from the description, but it would be rather interesting if it's a fake. Best case scenario and I got an awesome deal; worst case I have an amusing fake or a beat up card that I can carry around with me for luck and not feel bad about ruining. Either way it seemed fun to me. If you're interested, I'll let you know how it turns out.

(I can always go beat up the seller if it's horrible, though; I don't live too far from where it's supposed to be selling from.)

The picture makes it look like the upper left corner is rolled, 3 sides are heavily played and the lower right corner has an impression.

a japanese genesis holo granbull with a printing error? The error is that the top border is a huge 1in. thick and the sides are thicker, with a smaller than normal set symbol. I pulled it, so its real.

teh_original_pikachu said:
a japanese genesis holo granbull with a printing error? The error is that the top border is a huge 1in. thick and the sides are thicker, with a smaller than normal set symbol. I pulled it, so its real.

from New Errors and Misprints Thread

Printer: When a single card or a very small run of cards have the same error. Normally smudges, miscuts alignment errors. Value is variable and discretionary.

Back