How did you find PokeBeach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a perfect pokemon site on Google, and PokeBeach came up, clicked on it, loved it. Been here ever since.

I think I was looking for Pokegym, but I found Pokebeach instead.
Pokebeach is a lot better than Pokegym.

I was merely a visitor, after hearing about it from a mate. I was on the first forum, but never found time to post (Sorry...I maybe was part of the reason why it died :( ) Then I saw the new ones..but I didnt have the net...and signed up at school...didnt get time to post for another 3 months..and finally, I got the net and Im here (yay!). The reason why time was so strained, is because I had to moderate the Croftminster games forum, and I could only access the net from school...so that was a bummer. Meh..whatever...its all in the past now!

I was looking for mew pictures on Google when I saw a shiny mew. I clicked on it and I saw this wonderful site :)

I was looking for Unseen Forces scans about 3 days before it hit stores, and I saw this unbelievable site with almost every single one, and it became one of the sites I checked every day to see what was going on, and if there were any new posts to the site. Around February 20-25 or so I finally mustered up the courage and joined the legendary forums, and now i've got over 100 posts, and many more to come. See y'all later.

Arcanine out.

Pokebeach always the best for scans but not just scans but for japanese stuff that the one and the only site who can get them pretty fast is no other than the beach!!!

I found this site while I was looking for more pokemon sites on google in 2004 and there was only about 2 links to it then and I don't know if there are more now but that is how I found it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back