How did you find PokeBeach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya WPM

Well, for me, it was posted in your sig at TPM forums (IIRC) and I visited it a couple of times. Then later once Roarkiller's site slowed down I went to Pokebeach more often.

I had a little break from the Pokemon TCG, but started playing again a year and a bit ago. I then went to the Pokegym, and then back to Pokebeach. Both of which I now visit dayly (mainly just the main news part of Pokebeach though, although now that I'm a member, probably the forums as well.)

And that's basically how I came to Pokebeach.com - twice.

~Secretsmeargle

I cant remember exactly since it was ages ago but I was searching through google looking for the newest scans/spoilers for some new set which hadnt been released yet and found all the juicy stuff inside Pokebeach :D

It was quite a while ago, but I think I found you through Google and then just started visiting everyday for the news. :D

well mines is an odd story well i called nintendo 2 ax 4 the next tcg set after unseen forces then i started thinking about it then i looked it up on the internet i saw Pokebeach.com then checked their then i got suprised at the updates

i was looking for exact card list for a bunch of theme decks and couldn't find any site that had it and a site idk which one had a link to this site

Well mines was like the other members I wanted to know more info on a new set I heard about and googled it and found pokebeach there after that I visited daily for all its good updates and news on pokemon.:cool:

lol google for me too, Like many others I was looking for spoilers for a set, can't remember what set :p

I found this site through google search:), since then i usually will keep an eye on this site (to check the card scan:p)

Google :)
my fave site for updated information ^^

Now I can find PokeBeach from some other sites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back