How about a bench hitting deck?

PikabooPikachu

わかいません。
How well do you think a bench hitting deck would work? If you know of any cards that do (I've been looking) could you help me out, please? Thanks :)

KGL, mandibuzz, yanmega prime, kingdra prime and elekid are the ones that come to mind. I'm sure there's others. bench hitting could work. the problem is that you leave their main attacker free to hit you as much as they'd like which could easily take prizes faster than taking out their bench.

13-blastoise.jpg

That is all.

Thanks guys C:

Ghost Bear said:
KGL, mandibuzz, yanmega prime, kingdra prime and elekid are the ones that come to mind. I'm sure there's others. bench hitting could work. the problem is that you leave their main attacker free to hit you as much as they'd like which could easily take prizes faster than taking out their bench.

I was thinking that. But Maybe a some sort of combo hitting bench and hits the active. I'll keep on looking! :headbang

PikabooPikachu said:
How well do you think a bench hitting deck would work? If you know of any cards that do (I've been looking) could you help me out, please? Thanks :)

Yanmega is really good.

Also, Kyruem from the next set hits every benched Pokemon for 30.

Crobat Prime is amazing. Not only does it hit the bench but it kinda makes them retreat

After Emerging powers: Kyurem/Jirachi
This spreads then gets massive KOs with one attack.
Before EP: ANYTHING with Yanmega.

glaceon said:
PikabooPikachu said:

Yanmega is really good.

Also, Kyruem from the next set hits every benched Pokemon for 30.

kyurem hits both bench and active for 30.

match that with KGL and feraligatr prime then throw out jirachi (discard psychic energy when retreating...keep waters attached) and boom. game over in one turn. they'll be like "whoa, what the heck" and you'll be all like "that's right...I just fought the power."

ill be running vespiqueen in my leaf decks from now on because of that blasted water dragon hahahahaha

xtempestx said:
ill be running vespiqueen in my leaf decks from now on because of that blasted water dragon hahahahaha

Kingdra can still place damage counters on benched pokemon. Vespiqueen doesn't stop that. Unless you mean Blastoise... he's a turtle.

xtempestx said:

yeah I believe spread decks are going to become more common now that kyurem is coming out, making vesiqueen more common. I think I'll run that in my leafeon deck

I like the yanmega prime, kingdra prime, Kyurem, and Blastoise cards. I have only the Blastoise card (just one of them). I can find the other ones later.
Thank you all C:

Simisear seems fun to try with mega in company but prolly to slow. i heard there was a deck like this at nats. Seniors i think?

About Blastoise, you can use Feraligatr Prime to attach the two energy right back to Blastoise.

PikabooPikachu said:
Aw. I'm sad now. EP doesn't have Kyurem or Jirachi :\

Jirachi is in UL and CoL

PikabooPikachu said:
Do you guys think doing a combo of Judge and Yanmega would be good?

That is a well known combo, except Yanmega is often paired with Magnezone and/or Kingdra.

As for Blastiose, the deck is too slow, and Blastiose has to bad of a weakness for it to work.

The best bench hitting decks are Yanmega variants.

Back