BW/BW2 HM Dive returning to Black and White?

Do you think Dive will return? (Maybe lots of you will say no)

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
Hey guys,well,in the Isshu map,have you seen some Dark Spots in the water?I think Dive will return.There are some islands in the right corner next to a dark spot in the water,so I think you can reach them by going Underwater,and the other dark spots in the water can be reached by Hiun City when you have a Pokemon with Dive:Like in the Ranger 2 Game,someone takes you to the area you can Dive and waits for you until you want to leave,and Underwater you can find items aside Heart Scales and lots of Pokemon...Tell what you think! :)

idt hm dive is making a come back , i think theres gonna be atleast two new hms. replacing defog, whirlpool/flash i personally hate strength , like you think through every hm you need to get through a mountain and theres one freaking rock you cant push with your charizard or something cuz you forgot strentgh , pain in the ass

I REALLY hope it returns because that would bring back fond memories of Ruby :D I love that game...
I think it will return... the dark spots seem suspicious...

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Hm, I just noticed, there isn't really as much ocean/water as the other regions o_O so possibly not.

At least it haves a little bit more water than Sinnoh. XD

I hope it does return. I LOVED Dive in R/S/E.
The music was so calming, and I loved that wherever you went underwater, rising from it brought you to a different location. At first, I thought you'd just return to the point where you dived in. xD

I want to see Diving return because it allows for a more indepth game world(not that Isshu wasn't already indepth).

But will it? I can't say, but I would love if it did.

Maybethey got rid of it because the question popped up of how can the player breathe underwater or hold his breath that long?!?!?!?! :p

Please. It's my favorite HM for overworld use, after Fly. It would be cool if there was a secret storage area and power plant under Huin City that you could only access with Dive.

Grunt Master said:
I've never used Dive before.What's it like underwater in the pokemon games?

It only appeared in Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald.Boy,it sure is great.The music is so calming and I find it catchy.You can find Pokemon Underwater that I think you can't even find fishing,you can find Heart Scales and you can access areas that you can't go with Surf or Fly...Man,I miss Dive SOOO much... :(

888eddyx said:
Maybethey got rid of it because the question popped up of how can the player breathe underwater or hold his breath that long?!?!?!?! :p

I don't think they got rid of it because of that ._.
And maybe the Player has that thing that th Player of Ranger 2 uses,but we can't see it.What I don't understand is how the electronic devices the trainer haves still work :rolleyes:

I don't think it would. There's not much water in the Isshu, and the dark spots are probably areas where you can't surf.

....Still don't know what Dive does.I'm going to assume it's like fly or dig only undre water

Grunt Master in a confused state said:
...Still don't know what Dive does.I'm going to assume it's like fly or dig only undre water

Dive allows you to access underwater 'dungeons.' If you haven't already, watch videos on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and see what Dive does.

Back