• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: lots of rares, and goodies! Want video game stuff, worthless tcg stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know I have English radiant eevee, but let me check on gardevoir. I have them but multiples in Japanese, and not sure if I have ANY English ATM.

Its fine to wait, I can only go to the post office on Saturdays. (But sometimes 1 top loader in a stamped envelope will do, and thats any day).

I only have 1 Jap and 1 Eng gardevoir and want to keep them. Can you list maybe 5 other rares, holo rares, or radiant cards you may want? I know I dont have any spare pikachus, and I own 0 English serperiors (but may have Jap serperiors). I have Next destinies holo gardevoir if you want that.

Binx345 said:
Stuff from any and all BW sets.

Not you, I told you what I wanted.

Binx345 said:
Ok I know I have English radiant eevee, but let me check on gardevoir. I have them but multiples in Japanese, and not sure if I have ANY English ATM.

Its fine to wait, I can only go to the post office on Saturdays. (But sometimes 1 top loader in a stamped envelope will do, and thats any day).

I only have 1 Japanese and 1 Eng gardevoir and want to keep them. Can you list maybe 5 other rares, holo rares, or radiant cards you may want? I know I dont have any spare pikachus, and I own 0 English serperiors (but may have Japanese serperiors). I have Next destinies holo gardevoir if you want that.

I already have a ND Gardevoir. If you can throw in something pretty and cute other than stunfisk it's a deal.

growlithe, servine, snivy, audino, torchic, ursaring, teddiursa or mincinno from english radiant collection? or japanese shimmer - radiant collection - snivy, audino or servine? plus Fa radiant reshiram and radiant eevee (both english)

Binx345 said:
growlithe, servine, snivy, audino, torchic, ursaring, teddiursa or mincinno from english radiant collection? or japanese shimmer - radiant collection - snivy, audino or servine? plus Fa radiant reshiram and radiant eevee (both english)
I'd like either torchic or snivy, along with the current offer. You pick.

How about radiant snivy (you can pick Japanese or English), radiant eevee English, and FA radiant reshiram

your: pack version Deoxys EX - Plasma

Binx345 said:
How about radiant snivy (you can pick Japanese or English), radiant eevee English, and FA radiant reshiram

your: pack version Deoxys EX - Plasma

I have no use for Japanese cards, no thank you. I really only want Gardevoir, eevee, and reshiram, sorry.

Binx345 said:
But you just said you would take (English) snivy or torchic in place of the gardevoir??

You offered me Japanese cards...?
Eh, I'm iffy about this trade and feel it's not really good, thanks though.

I was letting you pick which snivy you wanted (English or Japanese), to be nice. If you want, to wait a few days as I should be getting a box soon, and may get another English radiant holo gardevoir. Then we could do eevee, gardevoirm and FA reshiram all from English set. For your pack non-FA deoxys EX.

See my most recent post please.

And did you ever see the blister - plasma -3 packs with beast form landorus, ninetails, and/or ampharos?

Binx345 said:
See my most recent post please.

And did you ever see the blister - plasma -3 packs with beast form landorus, ninetails, and/or ampharos?

They don't have them at my walmart anymore I don't think, I can check though tomorrow.

I'm going to lock this thread since the member was banned. Should he ever be unbanned and still want to trade, PM me to repoen it.

~Muddy68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back