• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Has: old and new, including TORNADUS EX FA! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

RE: Wants Old Cards; Has Old and New! (UPDATE - Base-GC! and more HGSS-on)

How about my pikachu for your tornadus and beartic. Also, do you have any water emerald energies?

hey you misread my thread- those are all my wants not haves lol. my haves are at the top.

I like:
1st edition Nidoqueen (Holofoil) - Jungle
1st edition Pidgeot (Holofoil) - Jungle
1st edition Lugia (Holofoil) - Neo Genesis
Espeon ex

I don't think I have any of your wants in 1st edition but I would trade handsomely for those 5 cards.

I have a Nidoqueen, Pidgeot, and Lugia that aren't 1st edition and I would like to upgrade if you're interested.
For example: My Lugia (Holo) - Neo Genesis + Something for your 1st edition Luga (Holo) - Neo Genesis.

Please feel free to PM me. I'm a "retro collector" and I would love to make a trade. I may forget to check back here. :p

Binx345 said:
hey you misread my thread- those are all my wants not haves lol. my haves are at the top.

Ah okay - I found the holo BW Pikachu. Would you do jp Dark Crobat and English Crobat neo Revelations for it?

Skipped? :(

My apologies SoulWind: I just had a lot of multi-tasking yesterday, including a big $150 card purchase...Which just so happened to include Base Set 1st editions. :)

I SYL, and here's what I want:

Dustox
Shiny Raikou (Tin)

Do you also have FA Zekrom and Reshiram? I just need one of the latter for my collection.

sorry im only trading UR BW pika for other ultra rares - NV meowth, ex's etc
but what about this

TO BINX
neo 3 revalations- japanese holo aerodactyl

from BINX
FRLG- rare non-holo fearow (only made in non-holo and rev holo)
aquapolis- rare non-holo (ereader bar!) exeggcutor 12
skyridge- Rare non-holo forretress 9

or if you dont like that perhaps we can do 3-4 rares for that 1 holo japanese rare

Binx: no, thanks - don't want any of the regular rares. I'll do the Aerodactyl for a regular Drag Off Regigigas, though.

Joe: no, thanks. I probably have Emerald Water available, so I'll do one Beartic and one Water for it.

ok deal my promo dp40 regigigas for your japanese holo aerodactyl

please pm me your address to confirm

JEKyl said:
My apologies SoulWind: I just had a lot of multi-tasking yesterday, including a big $150 card purchase...Which just so happened to include Base Set 1st editions. :)

I SYL, and here's what I want:

Dustox
Shiny Raikou (Tin)

Do you also have FA Zekrom and Reshiram? I just need one of the latter for my collection.

No problem and I currently have one FA Zekrom and one FA Reshiram up for trade (unlisted).

I'm not sure what kind of deal you'd want to work out. I really want to "upgrade" though if at all possible. :)

RE: Wants Old Cards; Has Old and New! (UPDATE: more Base-Fossil!!!)

Soulwind: in addition to Raikou and Dustox (both admittedly very low cards on the food chain), as well as Metal Energy first edition, I did find several of your meta items to be interesting as well:

Xx Gothitelle (need only one, but happy to trade for more)
Xx Reshiram FA (need only one, but happy to trade for more)
Xx FA Zekrom

Also, do you have any hidden ex cards, star Pokemon, or first edition shinings? You'll have a much easier time prying these cards out of my hands if you do. :D :D :D

P.S. What do you mean by "upgrade"? I have a few guesses, but I'll let you explain it before I make any assumptions.

Here's an example of upgrading:

My Lugia (Holofoil) - Neo Genesis + Something else you want for your 1st edition Luga (Holofoil) - Neo Genesis.

I understand Raikou and Dustox aren't worth very much so that's cool. Here's a list from your haves that I like:
Jungle:
Clefable (1st edition)
Flareon ( 1st edition)
Jolteon (1st edition)
Kangaskhan (1st edition)
Nidoqueen (1st edition)
Pidgeot (1st edition)
Victreebel (1st edition)
Wigglytuff (1st edition)

Neo Genesis:
Lugia (1st edition)
Only if you still have this of course. :p

Edit: I do have Kingdra ex and Rayquaza ex (Promo?) that I'd be willing to trade. :)

Please CML for your:

1x Flareon 1st-ed (Holo?)
1x Jolteon 1st-ed (Holo?)

Thanks!

SoulWind said:
Here's an example of upgrading:

My Lugia (Holofoil) - Neo Genesis + Something else you want for your 1st edition Luga (Holofoil) - Neo Genesis.

I understand Raikou and Dustox aren't worth very much so that's cool. Here's a list from your haves that I like:
Jungle:
Clefable (1st edition)
Flareon ( 1st edition)
Jolteon (1st edition)
Kangaskhan (1st edition)
Nidoqueen (1st edition)
Pidgeot (1st edition)
Victreebel (1st edition)
Wigglytuff (1st edition)

Neo Genesis:
Lugia (1st edition)
Only if you still have this of course. :p

Edit: I do have Kingdra ex and Rayquaza ex (Promo?) that I'd be willing to trade. :)

(I don't have the Lugia anymore - sold it on ebay!)

Yeah, that's what I figured you meant - I don't mind doing that, but just remember that upgrading in many cases still doesn't do much to compensate, and can even just end up becoming a filler in part of a larger offer.

Anyways, let's start with one offer, see how it goes, and then when we're comfortable, start offering deals for the lump:

My -

Victreebel (1st edition)

for your -

Victreebel unlimited
Tinkou

Is it safe to say everything is in respectable condition (excellent or better)? It is on my end, and I'll let you know of any big issues with cards.

Either way, LMK what you think on this starter trade!

Hikikomori-san said:
Skipped? =(

Hikikomori-san: thanks for replying again! The 2-2 RDL, pack-two LV.X, and Full Art Reshiram all interest me. If you don't mind, would you care to make an offer? They are both holographic.

Fantastic. Which 2 LV.X's were you interested in? Unless you meant...

OHHH Mewtwo LV.X lol.

How about my:
1x Reshiram FA
1x Mewtwo LV.X

Your:
1x Flareon Jungle 1st-ed Holo
1x Jolteon Jungle 1st-ed Holo

Both mint I hope? LMK what you think!

Back