Hardest Pokémon Ranger Boss Battle?

zappy800

loves dat rain<3
Some people should be like 2 new Ranger threads in a minute from zappy what madness is THIS? Anyways what was the toughest boss for you and why do you think it is tougher than the others? Mine was Drapion and it was like that because of a bad partner.

RE: Hardest ranger boss battle?

In my opinion, the Rampardos battle was simply horrible. For some reason, I didn't figure it out and pretty much failed every single time I tried. The rocks... Ugh.

Then, through some random miracle - I did finally complete it. xD

Pineapple X said:
In my opinion, the Rampardos battle was simply horrible. For some reason, I didn't figure it out and pretty much failed every single time I tried. The rocks... Ugh.

Then, through some random miracle - I did finally complete it. xD

I know right took me 7 times first time I made it that far then I couldn't beat Drapion for like 6 playthrough's after that I did better.

In the original Pokemon Ranger, the final Charizard was a very hard battle for me.

In Shadows of Almania, the post game area was the toughest. If you weren't a really high level, you die so easily.

I think the Hardest Boss Battle for me was in Guardian Signs when they did the Arceus distribution. Mostly because you had to face Dialga Palkia and Girentina and by the time I got to Arceus I had no pokemon left to help me besides Pichu. Thank Arceus that little mouse is powerful when you use him.

Deoxys hands down. My husband I tried for ever to capture it together and it is so hard! We never ended up catching it.

Back