Happy Birthday Bela!

RE: Don't Hate.. Appreciate!

Actually, we'll keep this thread. It can replace the old birthday thread I had that was lost. =)

Thank you Blake and everyone else for the birthday wishes!

Bela

You serious Bela? Keeping this instead of all the other birthday threads for everyone else. That is corruption + selfishness at its best. Why not just take the community thread?

None the less, hb while it lasts.

He's taking over both. He's Holy Star. He can do that.
*gives a generic birthday wish to HS and hopes he had some great times on his birthday and the days to follow*

...wait, that wasn't exactly 'generic'...oh well. =P

Yeah, guys. Stop reporting this thread. It's obvious Holy Star is high above the rules and is the only person who deserves his own thread. Oh yeah, have a freaking nice Birthday.

dmaster out.

In case it's not clear, before we had a community Happy Birthday thread, we used to do them individually. I had one of those kinds of threads, but over time it seems it has been deleted.

So, this year I decided I would fix that. If everybody thinks it's some big deal, it really isn't; this thread will be only used once every 365 days or so anyway =)

HAPPY B-DAY BELA!!! Have a Good one! Don't forget the cake!~PDC

Omygosh the world is going to end he's keeping a thread for his birthday holy sh- oh wait, no harm's being done. Stop being jealous and just wish him a dang birthday : D

Pandamore said:
Omygosh the world is going to end he's keeping a thread for his birthday holy sh- oh wait, no harm's being done. Stop being jealous and just wish him a dang birthday : D

Oh, but the days not over yet... You know that he may still have a plan, duck and co-

*The forums blow*

Told ya'.

Seriously though, happy B-day again Bela. =]

Yeah guys stop complaining. HS is the king of all of you and if anybody deserves his own birthday thread it's him. Foolish mortals thinking you can make birthday threads for anyone other than HS.

SHAME ON YOU.

Happy Birthday.

happy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay Bela~

Once again you should be thankful that I am posting this. AGAIN. For I am the Zenith.

Lately i've been trying to be a better person (since yesterday) but you are making this hard zenith. Happy Bday

<Sigrun> Haha, I am sufficiently aggravating WailmerMan
<Sigrun> MY PLAN IS 16.8% COMPLETE.
<Guy89> what does that plan end in
<Sigrun> The plan
<Sigrun> Ends
<Sigrun> IN VICTORY.
<Sigrun> Delicious victory
<Sigrun> om nom nom
<Guy89> what muct you do to get victory
<Sigrun> Well, obviously the first step was to annoy WailmerMan
<Guy89> and the others
<Sigrun> The rest of the plan hinges on overly convoluted schemes decided entirely by luck
<Sigrun> At least one phase of the plan relies on Poland winning this year's World Cup
<Sigrun> AT LEAST.
<Guy89> What step are you on now
<Sigrun> I also require three cinder blocks, a car battery, eleven midget ninjas and the United States' entire supply of yogurt
<Sigrun> I AM ON STEP e.
<Sigrun> 2.71!
<Guy89> lol

short break from good person time. Your randomness is not funny. You're a tool. Now i'm back. so what'd you get for your Bday HS?

Guys, don't flame each other too bad in this thread. We want to keep it special for Bela.

dmaster out.

Back