Handmade Victini and Mijumaru Plushies ~Not sure if this is the right board to post~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuku Kagirinai

~ Keyblade Master ~
Hey guys,

As plushies can be deemed as a 'Fan Creation', I decided to showcase them on this forum, simply because I don't know where else is suitable. xD

Here is a photo of Victini (with Mijumaru behind him):

And here is the video showing the Victini Plush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1L7amAF1uw

And here is the video showing the Mijumaru Plush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_iQw4IPxs

I wanted to showcase them somewhere so I could get a bit of feedback. xD I hope you'll tell me what you think! I hand stitched them both, and they were made from soft felt. Additionally, Mijumaru took me 2 nights and an Afternoon, and Victini took 2 afternoons and a night.

And if posting this here is illegal, then I'll face the consequences, and you can delete this thread. xD

LORDY JONES said:
pretty nice. very neat looking, you obviously have some experience.

Actually, I haven't had any experience before in making Plushies. xD Infact, I haven't practiced sewing much in my life, and the last plushie I made before Mijumaru was an Ichigo Kurosaki I made in 2006 which went wrong. xD

Mizuku Kagirinai said:
Actually, I haven't had any experience before in making Plushies. xD Infact, I haven't practiced sewing much in my life, and the last plushie I made before Mijumaru was an Ichigo Kurosaki I made in 2006 which went wrong. xD

Really???
But they look as if they are the real deal...
Great Job!

Thank you for all the feedback! xD I wasn't able to say thanks sooner because I was busy and I went on holiday without any Wifi access OR my Laptop, so... >.>' xD

Very awesome! I've made a few plushies myself and hope to get better soon. Yours are adorable.

Wow! You made this! Awesome!
Does it take a lot of time to make a plushie?

Please, do not spam.
Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks. omahanime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back